Israel's supposed racism.

Beause you don't put the balance in your posts and say that the hospital was used to fire illegal rockets at Israeli civilians. Or that prior to the return of fire Israel informs the arab muslims that they intend to return fire to those locations. Al, you do is claim that the Jews are murdering civilians and not that the civilians are terrorists.
Balance is not required when someone commits a war crime. And bombing hospitals is a war crime.

BTW, no evidence has shown any hospital had a cache of weapons, let alone being fired from one. That is just a big bullshit lie by fuckers like you, because you don't have the moral maturity to be responsible adults.

Plenty of evidence, just that you wont loo at it. Try this for size

Finnish TV Rockets from Gaza hospital The Times of Israel

Well, that's three piece of shit racists who have checked in so far.

Any more want to announce themselves?
C'mon Doggy, why are you so pussy, you can't answer direct questions?

It's hard to take seriously, someone who is so afraid, that "questions" scare the shit out of them.

Its even harder when you ignore the evidence before your eyes, and then claim that there is none.

C'mon Doggy, why are you so pussy, you can't answer direct questions?

It's hard to take seriously, someone who is so afraid, that "questions" scare the shit out of them.

Billo, Billo, Billo -- how many times have I tried to warn you about mixing pcp with ketamine, but did you listen.

No.

So many folks who think they know something about Israel bash them for everything under the sun. I have seen posts about how they do not tolerate people of darker skin color, or African decent. I have countered with my PERSONAL experience of seeing with my own eyes while in the country that this view is incorrect.

Here's some more to chew on:

Jobless Ethiopian Israelis train as nurse s aides ISRAEL21c

When antisemites indulge in these sorts of attacks, they are simply projecting. The worthless things are so caught up in their Jew hatred that they have to create the impression it is actually Jews, instead, in order to invert the reality of who it is indulging in it.
I honestly think that the Jew-Hatred or anti-Semite cards used by people is an act of desperation when the accuser has no reasonable retort...

Why would hatred affect the veracity of any person whether or not they post for some personal motivation?

If something is truthful or factual, the words posted stand alone...If wrong, refute them rather than appealing to hatred or anti-Semitism.

By the way Teddy, I believe the Ethiopians are Jews of ancient times, the Queen of Sheba of Solomon's time is a good time frame....

Last edited:
So many folks who think they know something about Israel bash them for everything under the sun. I have seen posts about how they do not tolerate people of darker skin color, or African decent. I have countered with my PERSONAL experience of seeing with my own eyes while in the country that this view is incorrect.

When antisemites indulge in these sorts of attacks, they are simply projecting. The worthless things are so caught up in their Jew hatred that they have to create the impression it is actually Jews, instead, in order to invert the reality of who it is indulging in it.
I honestly think that the Jew-Hatred or anti-Semite cards used by people is an act of desperation when the accuser has no reasonable retort...

Why would hatred affect the veracity of any person whether or not they post for some personal motivation?

If something is truthful or factual, the words posted stand alone...If wrong, refute them rather than appealing to hatred or anti-Semitism.

By the way Teddy, I believe the Ethiopians are Jews of ancient times, the Queen of Sheba of Solomon's time is a good time frame....

Because when a person is consumed by virulent hatred then they only see the bad things about what they hate. No matter how outlandish or false the words are they see them as true, even when they are shown to be patently false.

Teddy, around 3:30 of this video, they let the white Jews drive through the same spot where they had been holding all the Arabs. Then white Jewish kids get involved. Just watch, especially how they talk about the brown kid that comes up.

And like the activist said, these kids are going to be in the IDF in a couple years. They are going to bring this hatred and you can see how this will play out. Maybe they should be renamed to the ADF (Apartheid Destruction Forces).

Teddy, around 3:30 of this video, they let the white Jews drive through the same spot where they had been holding all the Arabs. Then white Jewish kids get involved. Just watch, especially how they talk about the brown kid that comes up.

And like the activist said, these kids are going to be in the IDF in a couple years. They are going to bring this hatred and you can see how this will play out. Maybe they should be renamed to the ADF (Apartheid Destruction Forces).

Ryan Dawson.....very unbiased.....

Ryan Dawson - ANC Report

BDS, anyone?

Ryan Dawson.....very unbiased.....

Ryan Dawson - ANC Report

BDS, anyone?
What about the video? And that these kids will bring the hatred they have obviously been raised on with them to the IDF.
I will watch when I have more time. But, very possibly....this is another Pallywood or Btselem, or Break the silence video.

The question of course is......what was the situation and how much truth is there in what these guys as saying, ne pas ?

The question of course is......what was the situation and how much truth is there in what these guys as saying, ne pas ?
Watch it! They are going to give these kids full automatic weapons in a couple years.

Watch it! They are going to give these kids full automatic weapons in a couple years.
You are really, really hopeful that they will, aren't you?
Are you sure they will be enlisting, as not all Israelis get to join the military even if you think they do?

Abi, I am flattered that you searched so hard for my almost three year old thread to bump it. :clap:

I will make this short as I have learned that it is a waste of time to try to state the obvious to you. I'll just ask this:

What if these guy were dressed up instead of with Palestinian keffiyeh (like Arafat's), in Orthodox Jewish attire and wandered the streets of Ramallah with a camera crew?

In my opinion, the word "racism" is NOT appropriate when discussing the state of Israel.

I have read that Israel is offering cash incentives to refugees from sub-Saharan countries to leave Israel.

I do NOT consider this to be "racism."

Israel, as I understand it, is the homeland of the Jewish people.

Therefore, I think that it is reasonable that Israel simply wants to make sure that most residents of Israel are Jewish people.

That is why, I believe, Israel cannot agree to the return of all the Palestinian people who left after the establishment of Israel.

Formal equal rights aren't enough. Equality must be seen on the ground, but on social media we still get 'Go back to Ethiopia.'

“Israel is one of the most racist countries in the world,” said Tahunia Rubel, an Ethiopian-born Israeli model and actress. The remarks by Rubel, who became famous on the Israeli version of “Big Brother,” were published in the mass-circulation daily Yedioth Ahronoth last weekend.

Rubel said things like “We have a screwed-up government … and the police are total idiots.” She added: “People in Israel find it strange to see an Ethiopian woman who behaves like an Israeli.” According to a report this week by the Berl Katznelson Foundation, the interview stirred particularly violent posts on social networks.

In Israel, women of Ethiopian origin suffer oppression on two fronts: gender-related and race-related.

read more: Israel is a racist country. Take it from me, an Ethiopian Israeli

Forum List

Back