Israel’s New Tourist Attraction Allows Guests to ‘Shoot Palestinian Terrorists’

@ rylah
Why do you keep running from simple questions? Did you learn that from shusha? Both of you keep posting idiotic nonsense and then you both simply refuse to answer the simplest questions.

You keep posting those pictures with no comment.

What are you saying? This somehow makes it OK for people to set up a tourist attraction where people can enjoy pretending to murder Palestinian people?
Palestinian people who send suicide bombers and murder little kids while they're sleeping? Of the fuck course it's okay.

The Jews, with British help, have been trying to kill and/or eliminate Palestinians since they first started the invasion of Palestine. Though the Jews have killed thousands of Palestinians, they are concerned that increasing the kill rate might cause the rest of the world to initiate sanctions as it did with Apartheid South Africa. That's the only reason. Jews are a murderous bunch.
That's why there are millions more than there were in 1948.
Sorry Jew hater, you lose once again.

Stating facts is not Jew hating. It's stating facts. There are more Palestinians now than there were in 1948 because of natural population growth minus those murdered by Jews. In any case, 6 million Palestinians live outside of Jew control.
so occupation does not equal control?
Is it OK for people to set up a tourist attraction where people can enjoy pretending to murder Palestinian people?
Hollywood also makes feel good films to fill the jewish need to think they are not so impotent

The film tells the fictional alternate history story of two plots to assassinate Nazi Germany's political leadership, one planned by Shosanna Dreyfus (Laurent), a young French Jewish cinema proprietor, and the other by a team of Jewish American soldiers led by First Lieutenant Aldo Raine Inglourious Basterds - Wikipedia

Of course occupation equals control. The 6 million Palestinians distributed around the world in Jordan, Lebanon, Syria, South America are not under Jew control. Just the 6-7 million in Israel, Gaza, the WB, Jerusalem etc. are under Jew control.
six million! Ha ha ha ho ho ho hee hee hee. This is the pile of manure you cyber jihadis serve on a daily basis. How did 300,000 become six million?

The Jews, with British help, have been trying to kill and/or eliminate Palestinians since they first started the invasion of Palestine. Though the Jews have killed thousands of Palestinians, they are concerned that increasing the kill rate might cause the rest of the world to initiate sanctions as it did with Apartheid South Africa. That's the only reason. Jews are a murderous bunch.

Stating facts is not Jew hating. It's stating facts. There are more Palestinians now than there were in 1948 because of natural population growth minus those murdered by Jews. In any case, 6 million Palestinians live outside of Jew control.
Is it OK for people to set up a tourist attraction where people can enjoy pretending to murder Palestinian people?
Hollywood also makes feel good films to fill the jewish need to think they are not so impotent

The film tells the fictional alternate history story of two plots to assassinate Nazi Germany's political leadership, one planned by Shosanna Dreyfus (Laurent), a young French Jewish cinema proprietor, and the other by a team of Jewish American soldiers led by First Lieutenant Aldo Raine Inglourious Basterds - Wikipedia
Well how would you know, you work for Pallywood. LOL

Of course occupation equals control. The 6 million Palestinians distributed around the world in Jordan, Lebanon, Syria, South America are not under Jew control. Just the 6-7 million in Israel, Gaza, the WB, Jerusalem etc. are under Jew control.
six million! Ha ha ha ho ho ho hee hee hee. This is the pile of manure you cyber jihadis serve on a daily basis. How did 300,000 become six million?
How did 300,000 become six million?
Ask the Holohoax industry, they know How

The question has been answered. By myself and all the others here.

Yes. Its okay to have a demonstration and participation exercises which show how to defend oneself against armed terrorists.

As you well know, I believe that defending oneself is "okay". I teach it. I teach through discussion, demonstrations and participation exercises.

One of the things I teach is sexual assaults prevention. This involves discussing MEN, since men commit an extremely high percentage of sexual assaults. This does not mean I teach that it is permissible to attack and injure MEN. It means I teach that it is permissible to attack and injure a person who is hurting you. The fact that most of the people who will be hurting you will be MEN is just a reality.

Its the same with this. They are not teaching that it is permissible to "murder Palestinians". They are teaching that it is permissible to defend oneself against attackers. The fact that most (nearly all) of the attackers against Israeli Jews are Arabs is just a reality.

Perhaps instead of fussing so much about Jews defending themselves, you could work on teaching Arabs not to attack them.

Ask the Holohoax industry, they know how
There ya go, when all else fails, bring up the Holocaust and then deny it. You should have just raised a white flag of surrender. Instead now you once against showed you are an antisemitic dirtbag. Nothing new.

Yes. Its okay to have a demonstration and participation exercises which show how to defend oneself against armed terrorists.

As you well know, I believe that defending oneself is "okay". I teach it. I teach through discussion, demonstrations and participation exercises.

One of the things I teach is sexual assaults prevention. This involves discussing MEN, since men commit an extremely high percentage of sexual assaults. This does not mean I teach that it is permissible to attack and injure MEN. It means I teach that it is permissible to attack and injure a person who is hurting you. The fact that most of the people who will be hurting you will be MEN is just a reality.

Its the same with this. They are not teaching that it is permissible to "murder Palestinians". They are teaching that it is permissible to defend oneself against attackers. The fact that most (nearly all) of the attackers against Israeli Jews are Arabs is just a reality.

Perhaps instead of fussing so much about Jews defending themselves, you could work on teaching Arabs not to attack them.
Why would that apply to a 5 year old Miami girl, who is statistically more likely to suffer from a Rabbi back at home?

Do you really believe that there are only 300,000 Palestinians outside of Israel, the West Bank, Gaza and Jerusalem? :cuckoo:

Do you really believe that there are only 300,000 Palestinians outside of Israel, the West Bank, Gaza and Jerusalem? :cuckoo:
I believe pre 1948 there were approximately 300,000 so called Palestinians in what is today Israel.

There ya go, when all else fails, bring up the Holocaust and then deny it. You should have just raised a white flag of surrender. Instead now you once against showed you are an antisemitic dirtbag. Nothing new.
antisemitic = against semites, the accusation of antisemitism is occasionally used as a snarl word to dismiss valid criticisms of Zionism and of Israeli foreign policy

Is it OK for people to set up a tourist attraction where people can enjoy pretending to kill Palestinian terrorists?

Is it OK for people to set up a tourist attraction where people can enjoy pretending to kill Palestinian terrorists?
No, you psycho.

No, you psycho.

Muzzie terrorists can't be killed? Why not?

antisemitic = against semites, the accusation of antisemitism is occasionally used as a snarl word to dismiss valid criticisms of Zionism and of Israeli foreign policy
Nobody believes that you aren't an antisemite, so claiming that is just good for entertainment. Not to mention that you got the definition of the word antisemite wrong again, which is typical antisemite modus operandi.

No, you psycho.

Muzzie terrorists can't be killed? Why not?
Instead of thanking people for getting them to their 72 virgin donkeys at no charge, they get upset. Go figure.

I thought you said you were a 50+ single,(I wonder why) Canadian bank worker, not a "sexual assaults prevention teacher", or is that a too?
A question, do you bring up those things on a first date?

Last edited:
Nobody believes that you aren't an antisemite, so claiming that is just good for entertainment. Not to mention that you got the definition of the word antisemite wrong again, which is typical antisemite modus operandi.
semite is derived from a language, how could someone be accused of being anti lngage
I thought you said you were a 50+ single,(I wonder why) Canadian bank worker ...

Never said such a thing. Must have me mixed up with another Canadian.
Oh, so you are a canadian but not a bank worker, not single and not pushing the over 50, oh shit why am I single, I hate men thing?

Oh, so you are a canadian but not a bank worker, not single and not pushing the over 50, oh shit why am I single, I hate men thing?

None of those things, except the Canadian part. And men are wonderful. I am very fond of them.

Forum List

Back