Israel’s New Tourist Attraction Allows Guests to ‘Shoot Palestinian Terrorists’

No, illiterate liar, it was you who brought us this gem in post 189...

Not to mention how many anti-Arab movies Hollywood has produced.
No semen sample, you've been bringing up Jewwood for months.
As I have already stated, synchronize with the rest of the crew.
You see, you keep repeating stuff the other members of your group have already posted as though it's new.
That's why I know you're all out of sync, not to mention a bunch of idiots.

Stating facts is not Jew hating. It's stating facts. There are more Palestinians now than there were in 1948 because of natural population growth minus those murdered by Jews. In any case, 6 million Palestinians live outside of Jew control.
so occupation does not equal control?
Is it OK for people to set up a tourist attraction where people can enjoy pretending to murder Palestinian people?
America has tons of shooting ranges just like that.
Not to mention how many anti-Arab movies Hollywood has produced.
REALLY? Tons of shooting ranges just like that? Where? Do any of them have websites?
In other words, prove it.

Enough examples have been provided, just through some pages back.
But there're enough more such places in the US. You might not 'like' guns..but it seems to be a BIG part of the American culture.

The Kids Experience
What guns are included in the Kids Package?
This package includes the Beretta ARX and the M4. Add on the Sniper Rifle for $30.

Is this an independent package?
No. The Kids Package is an add-on only experience. A parent/guardian must shoot.

What is the age range for this package?
Children must meet a certain height and weight to shoot this package. This is only for children 17 and under. Children must be accompanied by a parent/guardian.

Is the Kids Package safe?
Absolutely! We have experienced range instructors who work one-on-one with your child to ensure a safe and fun experience.

What is the duration of the Kids Package?
The Kids Package lasts about 30 minutes.

Shooting Range for Kids in Las Vegas | Vegas Attractions
Thanks. Funny none of the "targets" are mentioned in any of the packages. It shows people in the traditional gun range "pose" of firing at a target from a set place. Some make more types of guns available, but that's it.
Not the Israeli amusement park program, so far as I can see, and as disgusting as the Vegas site is, thank goodness it's not quite as bad as that.

Even Canada has shooting ranges just like that. Sheesh.
NOT THAT SIMULATE SHOOTING PALESTINIANS, DIPSHITS.

That is done by jews in israel. And jews make those racist vidoe games and movies too. Be real.

Even Canada has shooting ranges just like that. Sheesh.
NOT THAT SIMULATE SHOOTING PALESTINIANS, DIPSHITS.

That is done by jews in israel. And jews make those racist vidoe games and movies too. Be real.
Too bad the Jews aren't just shipping them over to Jordan; but Jordan and Israel have a deal to hold the West Bank Jordanians for a while.

The latest tourist attraction created by Israelis has taken guests by storm. Those visiting Israel are now able to enter an illegal settlement in the West Bank, where they’re offered the ultimate Israeli experience pretending to be a soldier shooting “terrorist” Palestinians in a new simulator.

In the illegal Israeli settlement of Gush Etzion, located between southern Jerusalem and Bethlehem, lies Caliber 3, a “counter-terrorism” academy that created a new concept in an attempt to allow the average tourist to experience how it feels to be an Israeli soldier.

Visitors partake in various activities, such as shooting “targets” with real bullets, and a simulation of a suicide bombing, as well as a stabbing. The programme is available for adults and children, and even carries a three-month-long summer camp for teenage boys to give them the ultimate IDF experience.

They are also taught krav maga, a form of fighting created by Israeli security forces.

According to Israeli newspaper Haaretz, few tourists were concerned that this could potentially incite further tensions, or dehumanise Palestinians. But unfortunately for the tourists, they are completely wrong.

Attractions like Caliber 3 are designed to dehumanise Palestinians and attempt to eradicate the legitimacy of their cause, and the fact that the system is built on an Israeli settlement normalises an occupation that has been consistently declared illegal by the international community.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/call-o...uests-to-shoot-palestinian-terrorists/5599478

They should have a few palestinians firing back, that would make it more realistic
Are you fucking kidding me? You have taken some thing and blown it way out of proportion. I hope you get hooked on one of your own fangs, fuckface!
No worries, either he's a kid who doesn't know any better, a foreign agent in the US who is being watched by the FBI or he'll become the guest of honor at a Hellfire missile event.

5w9q45.jpg

As someone who stays out of this forum, and who plans to stay off it in the future, I'd like to make one observation:

Your hatred for the enemy is hurting you, folks, bleeding away your humanity. No matter which side you're on. It doesn't matter.

As someone who stays out of this forum, and who plans to stay off it in the future, I'd like to make one observation:

Your hatred for the enemy is hurting you, folks, bleeding away your humanity. No matter which side you're on. It doesn't matter.
Hatred expressed by actual murder or hatred expressed by preparation.
I suggest you leave your comfort zone and spend some time in a locale you consider dangerous, even one near your city, and then let us know the emotions you experienced.

There is no moral equivalence between defending yourself against an attacker and murdering innocents. It has nothing to do with hating the enemy on the Israeli side. It is a practical, necessary, unfortunate response to being targets for terrorism.

Perhaps you might consider telling the Arabs and Muslims to stop attacking Jews and Israelis.

There is no moral equivalence between defending yourself against an attacker and murdering innocents.
Right, morally, the idea of supporting zionism is beyond belief while supporting freedom for the Palestinians is like supporting David against Goliath.

My heart bleeds for all who have been killed in this horrible conflict. When it reaches the point that people see killing the enemy as an "amusement" there's a problem. I'm not hearing anyone recognize that, either side. That's the problem I see.

There is no moral equivalence between defending yourself against an attacker and murdering innocents.
Right, morally, the idea of supporting zionism is beyond belief while supporting freedom for the Palestinians is like supporting David against Goliath.
Flailing your Pom Poms for Islamic terrorists is hardly an expression of morality.

Life sure is simple when Loser can ignore all the wars the Arabs started.
But then again, Loser has a pretty simple mind.

My heart bleeds for all who have been killed in this horrible conflict. When it reaches the point that people see killing the enemy as an "amusement" there's a problem. I'm not hearing anyone recognize that, either side. That's the problem I see.

It's important to fact check the flaming that accompanies the posts of the extreme Joooo hating cabal. Other than selectively editing and parsing what they cut and paste, they have no issue with outright lies to reinforce their hatreds.

There is nothing on the caliber 3 website to indicate that images of civilians are used as targets.

Why would it be morally correct to support self-determination for only one side in the conflict? The only morally correct thing to do is support both sides.

Again who are these?

And no it's not an amusement park. It's a training facility for paintball, martial arts, survival skills, rappelling and the shooting program. The shooting part is not only about shooting at targets ,it's about how to disarm a weapon, how to keep it safe if it's in a closed space, how to focus and not panic, and more importantly how and where to run/dodge in shooting situations.

It's exactly for people who think they're too fragile, could help a lot in critical situations.

We disagree with your premise. Its not the slightest bit amusing to be forced to defend yourself against terrorists on a daily basis in Israel. Its not about killing the "enemy". Its about protecting oneself.

Why would it be morally correct to support self-determination for only one side in the conflict? The only morally correct thing to do is support both sides.
FOR THE LAST TIME: SELF DETERMINATION DOES NOT EQUAL THIEVING AND MURDERING.

Forum List

Back