Israel’s New Tourist Attraction Allows Guests to ‘Shoot Palestinian Terrorists’

The question has been answered. By myself and all the others here.

Yes. Its okay to have a demonstration and participation exercises which show how to defend oneself against armed terrorists.

As you well know, I believe that defending oneself is "okay". I teach it. I teach through discussion, demonstrations and participation exercises.

One of the things I teach is sexual assaults prevention. This involves discussing MEN, since men commit an extremely high percentage of sexual assaults. This does not mean I teach that it is permissible to attack and injure MEN. It means I teach that it is permissible to attack and injure a person who is hurting you. The fact that most of the people who will be hurting you will be MEN is just a reality.

Its the same with this. They are not teaching that it is permissible to "murder Palestinians". They are teaching that it is permissible to defend oneself against attackers. The fact that most (nearly all) of the attackers against Israeli Jews are Arabs is just a reality.

Perhaps instead of fussing so much about Jews defending themselves, you could work on teaching Arabs not to attack them.
I thought you said you were a 50+ single,(I wonder why) Canadian bank worker, not a "sexual assaults prevention teacher", or is that a too?
A question, do you bring up those things on a first date?
You know, data mining is against the TOS of this board, especially if you are a cyber jihadi posting from abroad.

The Jews, with British help, have been trying to kill and/or eliminate Palestinians since they first started the invasion of Palestine. Though the Jews have killed thousands of Palestinians, they are concerned that increasing the kill rate might cause the rest of the world to initiate sanctions as it did with Apartheid South Africa. That's the only reason. Jews are a murderous bunch.
That's why there are millions more than there were in 1948.
Sorry Jew hater, you lose once again.

Stating facts is not Jew hating. It's stating facts. There are more Palestinians now than there were in 1948 because of natural population growth minus those murdered by Jews. In any case, 6 million Palestinians live outside of Jew control.
so occupation does not equal control?
Is it OK for people to set up a tourist attraction where people can enjoy pretending to murder Palestinian people?
America has tons of shooting ranges just like that.
Not to mention how many anti-Arab movies Hollywood has produced.

I am shepping much nachas from Jew haters who can't stomach the fact that Jews are kicking their asses once again after a 1,000 year hiatus.

The Jews, with British help, have been trying to kill and/or eliminate Palestinians since they first started the invasion of Palestine. Though the Jews have killed thousands of Palestinians, they are concerned that increasing the kill rate might cause the rest of the world to initiate sanctions as it did with Apartheid South Africa. That's the only reason. Jews are a murderous bunch.

Stating facts is not Jew hating. It's stating facts. There are more Palestinians now than there were in 1948 because of natural population growth minus those murdered by Jews. In any case, 6 million Palestinians live outside of Jew control.
Is it OK for people to set up a tourist attraction where people can enjoy pretending to murder Palestinian people?
REALLY? Tons of shooting ranges just like that? Where? Do any of them have websites?
In other words, prove it.

See? That's another thing that you people do to piss people off. When you want them to be Americans they are "Americans," and when you want them to be jews, they are "jews."

Those disgusting movies you are talking about are made by jews. Let's be clear.

REALLY? Tons of shooting ranges just like that? Where? Do any of them have websites?
You've got to be kidding.
I have friends who go upstate to these shooting ranges all the time.
Personally, I go to the local Nassau County range.

See? That's another thing that you people do to piss people off. When you want them to be Americans they are "Americans," and when you want them to be jews, they are "jews."

Let's be clear...
According to you only Jews make Hollywood blockbusters.
The great thing is that almost every Jew in Hollywood is intermarried, an atheist and publicly anti-Israel.
According to you the Hollywood Jews go out of their way to make pro Jewish movies.

In other words, according to you. you're a fucking idiot.

Let's be clear...
The great thing is that almost every Jew in Hollywood is intermarried, an atheist and publicly anti-Israel.
According to you the Hollywood Jews go out of their way to make pro Jewish movies.

No, illiterate, I said...

That's another thing that you people do to piss people off. When you want them to be Americans they are "Americans," and when you want them to be jews, they are "jews."

Fine. Share the site with me and I will visit it and see if provides a two hour "realistic" experience where you and your five year old can all use guns to shoot terrorists.
Please share that with me.

Enough examples have been provided, just through some pages back.
But there're enough more such places in the US. You might not 'like' guns..but it seems to be a BIG part of the American culture.

The Kids Experience
What guns are included in the Kids Package?
This package includes the Beretta ARX and the M4. Add on the Sniper Rifle for $30.

Is this an independent package?
No. The Kids Package is an add-on only experience. A parent/guardian must shoot.

What is the age range for this package?
Children must meet a certain height and weight to shoot this package. This is only for children 17 and under. Children must be accompanied by a parent/guardian.

Is the Kids Package safe?
Absolutely! We have experienced range instructors who work one-on-one with your child to ensure a safe and fun experience.

What is the duration of the Kids Package?
The Kids Package lasts about 30 minutes.

Shooting Range for Kids in Las Vegas | Vegas Attractions

Let's be clear...

No, illiterate, I said...

That's another thing that you people do to piss people off. When you want them to be Americans they are "Americans," and when you want them to be jews, they are "jews."

You ad hominems and hatred mean zip to me.
You're butt hurt because Israel can turn the Middle East into a parking lot.
Your Muslim misery pleases me.

Fine. Share the site with me and I will visit it and see if provides a two hour "realistic" experience where you and your five year old can all use guns to shoot terrorists.
Please share that with me.
I will have to inquire.

Yo fucktard, how many people are using your username?
You're the one who keeps bringing up Jewwood, not me.
Yeah, keep bringing up all of those Pro-Jew, Pro-Israel movie makers who publicly defame Israel every chance they get.
And for consistencies sake, stop sharing your account with people who aren't keeping a track of your Jew oriented insults.

Forum List

Back