Hundreds of Israeli settlers extremists (psychotic zionist animals) attack al-Aqsa Mosque

louie888

Gold Member
Oct 24, 2016
The psychotic, racist, animal, hypocrites strike again!

Nearly 300 Israeli settlers and extremists have stormed the al-Aqsa Mosque compound in the Israeli-occupied Old City of East Jerusalem al-Quds amid rising acts of violence committed by Israeli forces and settlers against the Palestinian people.

There is a ton of good info in this piece...

PressTV-Nearly 300 settlers storm al-Aqsa Mosque

Nearly 300 Israeli settlers and extremists have stormed the al-Aqsa Mosque compound in the Israeli-occupied Old City of East Jerusalem al-Quds amid rising acts of violence committed by Israeli forces and settlers against the Palestinian people.

Does presstv have an action-reporting mullah on the ground?

Jerusalem is their capitol. East Jerusalem is as much theirs as West, North and South Jerusalem is. What do you mean they stormed it? If there is a Mosque there it's time to move it to some Arab country. It doesn't belong there. The Temple mount is for the Jewish Temple and nothing else.

Even if it were true, who cares? I realize there isn't supposed to be any thread diversion but it's OK when it's the other way around as recently demonstrated. I believe the entire thing was staged

Last edited:
upload_2017-7-15_11-53-23.png

Jews walk peacefully on their own property and the Muslims cry, "We're under attack!" The Jews need to throw those Arab squatters off their land for good!

Louie is nothing but a Jew hating piece of shit. He uses the same caricatures for Jews as the Anti-Jews and Nazis did before the middle of the last century.

And now here he comes with some sensationalist bullshit 'article'. Let me break it down for you all.

First off, I am sure he posted this because of the murders of the Druze yesterday, yet this article is from April of this year. And remarkably, it has much of the same language from another article I found from December of 2014.
Dozens of Israeli settlers have stormed into the al-Aqsa Mosque compound in East Jerusalem al-Quds amid rising violence at the holy site.

Link:Israeli settlers storm into al-Aqsa Mosque

Second, the pictures in both articles do not show anyone 'storming' anything, just taking a stroll.

Third, he loves the headline sensationalism that would lead one to believe that they were actually storming the mosque, you have to read further that it is the 'compound' which is the whole Temple Mount.

Fourth: I just love how these article says it is under the "under tight protection of several groups of Israeli soldiers and special police forces", yet through the "Bab al-Magharibah" gate. Oh and this article says it was a Wednesday morning, the other older one I found was on a Monday morning. I have been up on the Temple Mount. The only time non-muslims can go up there:
Visiting Hours
  • Summer: Sunday to Thursday: 8:30am to 11:30am and 1:30pm to 2:30pm
  • Winter: Sunday to Thursday: 7:30am to 10:30am and 12:30pm to 1:30pm
And the ONLY gate a non-muslim can use is, guess. Moroccan Gate which is also known as Mugrabi Gate! And yes there is tight security to get up there AS A NON-MUSLIM! I couldn't even take a camera.

Finally, let anyone with eyes to see and ears to hear. There is no such thing as a Pro-Palestinian. It is just a twist on what they really are. Jew hating Anti-Israel. they scream about going to the pre-'67 borders. Well pre '67 the West Bank was occupied by Jordan and Gaza by Egypt. Let them have that then. Problem is, the 'Palestinians' have shit on Jordan and Egypt so much in the interim, neither country wants anything much to do with them either. They have dug themselves into a hole they will never get out of.

News today from Aljazeera, Press TV and Maan all speak of the Mount being closed.

Settlers storming? Not in April and not today

From the article:

On Wednesday morning, a total of 292 settlers forced their way into the holy site through the Bab al-Magharibah under tight protection of several groups of Israeli soldiers and special police forces, Arabic-language Safa news agency reported.

The settlers performed acts deemed provocative by Palestinians.

Reality:

Nearly 300 Jewish visitors have visited the Temple Mount in the Old City of Jerusalem despite rising acts of violence committed by Arab Muslims against the Jewish people.

On Wednesday morning, a total of 292 Jewish visitors entered the holy site through the Silwan Gate under the protection of Israeli law enforcement officers against the frequent Arab Muslim verbal and physical assaults on Jews.

The Jewish visitors, attending the holy place during the holiday of Pesach, are forbidden to carry items that can be identified with Judaism or have Hebrew writing on them; are forbidden to pray or move their lips silently in prayer; are forbidden to sing and forbidden to make any religious displays as these things are deemed provocative by Arab Muslims.

So, let's compare this to the events of this weekend.

In the minds of the Arab Muslims, the Temple Mount should be CLOSED to JEWS because its bad for Jews to pray at their most Holy Place but the Temple Mount should be OPEN to MUSLIMS even when Arab Muslims bring guns and murder people in the Holy Place.

Vile ideology. And who are the hypocrites?

Leave it to Palestinians to build a mosque on the holy site of Solomon's Temple.

From the article:

On Wednesday morning, a total of 292 settlers forced their way into the holy site through the Bab al-Magharibah under tight protection of several groups of Israeli soldiers and special police forces, Arabic-language Safa news agency reported.

Reality:

Nearly 300 Jewish visitors have visited the Temple Mount in the Old City of Jerusalem despite rising acts of violence committed by Arab Muslims against the Jewish people.

On Wednesday morning, a total of 292 Jewish visitors entered the holy site through the Silwan Gate under the protection of Israeli law enforcement officers against the frequent Arab Muslim verbal and physical assaults on Jews.

The Jewish visitors, attending the holy place during the holiday of Pesach, are forbidden to carry items that can be identified with Judaism or have Hebrew writing on them; are forbidden to pray or move their lips silently in prayer; are forbidden to sing and forbidden to make any religious displays as these things are deemed provocative by Arab Muslims.

In the minds of the Arab Muslims, the Temple Mount should be CLOSED to JEWS because its bad for Jews to pray at their most Holy Place but the Temple Mount should be OPEN to MUSLIMS even when Arab Muslims bring guns and murder people in the Holy Place.

The entire reason for the Temple Mount being held captive to the whims of the Vatican / Jesuit front organizations UN/ UNESCO is based on a lie. I believe that Moshe Dayan was a Jesuit agent of Rome. It wouldn't be the first time a Jew has been discovered to be a Jesuit. Shimon Peres was a Jesuit agent of Rome and was behind the move to internationalize Jerusalem. Look at what these guys do. Not who they pretend to be and what they 'say.' Look at what they did. Ten days after the Jews win the 1967 6 day war Moshe Dayan hands an Arab free Temple Mount back to the Arabs. Why? The Vatican wanted that land in the hand of the Arabs. Moshe Dayan personally oversees archeological digs in Gaza and other Israeli land and takes the most important discoveries for himself for 3 decades and no one challenges him because of 'who he is.' He stole those artifacts and sold them to the Vatican. We've got eyewitnesses that saw him do it. Now let's get down to the truth about the Temple Mount being a "holy site" to three religions of the world. WRONG. It is a holy site to the Jews. It is their Temple Mount and Jerusalem is their city. ALL OF IT. I'm a born again Believer and follower of Jesus Christ. The Temple Mount is not a holy site for me. There is no reason for me to go there, to make a 'pilgrimage' there or to pray there. There is zero connection between my faith and the Temple Mount because my faith is based on a relationship with Jesus Christ not a geographical location. This is true of every born again believer on earth. Ask one! They will tell you that what I am telling you is the truth. Of course it is wonderful that Abraham believed God and was justified by His faith. I love the Jewish people and their history and their Book (the Hebrew Bible) are a great blessing to me but there is no confusion in my mind as to who that land belongs to. It belongs to the Jews that were descendants of Abraham. Okay? So what does that leave us with? The Vatican and Islam. The Vatican is using Islam and the tumult in Israel to create the chaos they need to bring the order they want. A NWO with Jerusalem as the Vatican's headquarters. It's been their plan all along. What the Jews should do is take back the Temple Mount and drive everyone else out of there taking back full control and that includes the Vatican. The Vatican has no business there, the Islamists who are there for the Vatican (truth be known - see ex-Jesuit Dr. Alberto Rivera's story of exposing the Vatican, it's history and it's plans) have been deceived and are actually victims in this because their religion was crafted by the Vatican for the express purpose of using them to wipe out the true Christians and the Jews and keep them from knowing the truth of the Holy Bible which the Vatican Jesuits have convinced them is 'corrupted'. The Temple Mount is not a holy site for true Christians. The Vatican is lying. The Temple Mount is not a holy site for Muslims. Mohammad allegedly had a dream that he went there. That is not grounds to take someone else's holy place of worship. There is zero mentions of Jerusalem in the Koran and in the Holy Bible it is clearly identified as the City of David. The land belongs to the Jews.

Why did the Vatican perpetrate this lie over and over again about Jerusalem being a holy site for 3 major religions? The same reason their Catholic son Josef Goebbels did. Eventually people would believe it. Why did they have to get the world to believe this lie? Because they wanted to stake a claim on it and in order to do that they had to convince the world that Islam and the Vatican (who now claims to be "Christian" while secretly plotting the murder of true Christians) had some legitimate right to that land. Open your eyes. It's all right there before you! The truth is in plain sight and they are counting on it that you don't figure out what is really going on.

The entire reason for the Temple Mount being held captive to the whims of the Vatican / Jesuit front organizations UN/ UNESCO is based on a lie.
It is being held by fake jews, zionists, or people who call themselves jews, and with a military and weapons.

Leave it to Palestinians to build a mosque on the holy site of Solomon's Temple.
Yet they got away with it. Who helped them? Who has kept them there all these years? The people who have wanted Jerusalem from the beginning. The Vatican. The UN/UNESCO is a Vatican Jesuit Front Organization designed to help them get it through the chaos these Arabs are creating. Order out of chaos. It's the Jesuit way.

Please provide even one shred of proof that Solomon's temple existed and not from jewish lies/religious hogwash, but from verified history.

From the article:

Reality:

The entire reason for the Temple Mount being held captive to the whims of the Vatican / Jesuit front organizations UN/ UNESCO is based on a lie. I believe that Moshe Dayan was a Jesuit agent of Rome. It wouldn't be the first time a Jew has been discovered to be a Jesuit. Shimon Peres was a Jesuit agent of Rome and was behind the move to internationalize Jerusalem. Look at what these guys do. Not who they pretend to be and what they 'say.' Look at what they did. Ten days after the Jews win the 1967 6 day war Moshe Dayan hands an Arab free Temple Mount back to the Arabs. Why? The Vatican wanted that land in the hand of the Arabs. Moshe Dayan personally oversees archeological digs in Gaza and other Israeli land and takes the most important discoveries for himself for 3 decades and no one challenges him because of 'who he is.' He stole those artifacts and sold them to the Vatican. We've got eyewitnesses that saw him do it. Now let's get down to the truth about the Temple Mount being a "holy site" to three religions of the world. WRONG. It is a holy site to the Jews. It is their Temple Mount and Jerusalem is their city. ALL OF IT. I'm a born again Believer and follower of Jesus Christ. The Temple Mount is not a holy site for me. There is no reason for me to go there, to make a 'pilgrimage' there or to pray there. There is zero connection between my faith and the Temple Mount because my faith is based on a relationship with Jesus Christ not a geographical location. This is true of every born again believer on earth. Ask one! They will tell you that what I am telling you is the truth. Of course it is wonderful that Abraham believed God and was justified by His faith. I love the Jewish people and their history and their Book (the Hebrew Bible) are a great blessing to me but there is no confusion in my mind as to who that land belongs to. It belongs to the Jews that were descendants of Abraham. Okay? So what does that leave us with? The Vatican and Islam. The Vatican is using Islam and the tumult in Israel to create the chaos they need to bring the order they want. A NWO with Jerusalem as the Vatican's headquarters. It's been their plan all along. What the Jews should do is take back the Temple Mount and drive everyone else out of there taking back full control and that includes the Vatican. The Vatican has no business there, the Islamists who are there for the Vatican (truth be known - see ex-Jesuit Dr. Alberto Rivera's story of exposing the Vatican, it's history and it's plans) have been deceived and are actually victims in this because their religion was crafted by the Vatican for the express purpose of using them to wipe out the true Christians and the Jews and keep them from knowing the truth of the Holy Bible which the Vatican Jesuits have convinced them is 'corrupted'. The Temple Mount is not a holy site for true Christians. The Vatican is lying. The Temple Mount is not a holy site for Muslims. Mohammad allegedly had a dream that he went there. That is not grounds to take someone else's holy place of worship. There is zero mentions of Jerusalem in the Koran and in the Holy Bible it is clearly identified as the City of David. The land belongs to the Jews.

Why did the Vatican perpetrate this lie over and over again about Jerusalem being a holy site for 3 major religions? The same reason their Catholic son Josef Goebbels did. Eventually people would believe it. Why did they have to get the world to believe this lie? Because they wanted to stake a claim on it and in order to do that they had to convince the world that Islam and the Vatican (who now claims to be "Christian" while secretly plotting the murder of true Christians) had some legitimate right to that land. Open your eyes. It's all right there before you! The truth is in plain sight and they are counting on it that you don't figure out what is really going on.

:cuckoo:

Jerusalem is their capitol. East Jerusalem is as much theirs as West, North and South Jerusalem is. What do you mean they stormed it? If there is a Mosque there it's time to move it to some Arab country. It doesn't belong there. The Temple mount is for the Jewish Temple and nothing else.

My Alexa makes the same error. Tel Aviv is the capital of Israel. No the wailing wall is for the jews.

Forum List

Back