Israelis to start WarIII!

I have a marvelous idea----collect ALL art related to --"attack the others" films, cartoons, documentaries, pictoral art, poetry and catologue and organize it and see WHO DOES MORE ---and WHO DOES IT BETTER and WHO IS MOST VICIOUS
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjLfyooJQEc]Banned Looney ToonsWW2 Cartoon making fun of Nazis and Japan - YouTube[/ame]

WWIII will happen, with or without Israel, and surely Israel deson't need to start it. It will be one of the surviving nations, however, if it does happen.

Lipush, I feel badly for theIsraeli civilians who just want a normal life in this world. However, consider the chicken-hawks in America who funded (100 American Jews) this anti-Islamic film fueling unrest in the ME and Israeli government which refuses to share Jerusalem and the West Bank...

If total war breaks out Israel will be the bulls-eye and I doubt she will survive, especially if the nukes fly or an all out attack by all Muslim nations or retaliation with nukes by Pakistan or Russia...

Be smart and vote out the right wingers...Its your life and your fellows at stake.
Put your money on Israel. You can't lose.

He has no explanation-----he just made the statement hoping that there are idiots out there who will be impressed. Did you ever hear adolf abu ali deliver a speech?

WWIII will happen, with or without Israel, and surely Israel deson't need to start it. It will be one of the surviving nations, however, if it does happen.

Lipush, I feel badly for theIsraeli civilians who just want a normal life in this world. However, consider the chicken-hawks in America who funded (100 American Jews) this anti-Islamic film fueling unrest in the ME and Israeli government which refuses to share Jerusalem and the West Bank...

If total war breaks out Israel will be the bulls-eye and I doubt she will survive, especially if the nukes fly or an all out attack by all Muslim nations or retaliation with nukes by Pakistan or Russia...

Be smart and vote out the right wingers...Its your life and your fellows at stake.

We surely do want to lead normal lives, raise our children without danger, and we currently cannot do so. We don't believe, however, that it's only our leadership's fault that this occurs. Many of us believe, as a matter of fact, that this is simply a response to hostility of different leaderships around the world.

I am not sure what you mean by "right wingers", but we vote for who we believe can help us most, or more correctly, the ones who can do the less harm.

Most of us won't vote the leftists, because we don't believe in their way. We don't believe in Land giving in exchange of peace. We have seen it doesn't work.

If a big war occurs, Many civilians will be hurt, and it can be each one of us. But Israel is well used to situations where civilians in harm. Israel is the best experienced state in homefront defense, and we trust our nation to act as it should when the time comes to fight the better fight

As for the film, don't people always say that freedom of expression is important? Why is that people should not criticize Muslims without being threatened? Those people believe they can frighten others to keep their mouths shut, that is not how those things works. If they succeed shutting people up, they will surely overcome you, and America will be left in the hands of madmen Fundamentalists Muslims who will harm you almost like they harm their own.

Freedom of speech does not allow discriminatory or hate speech. Anti-Semitic remarks will put you in Jail in America and screaming a phony fire in a theater will too!

Anti Semitic remarks do not put a person in Jail in the USA peeballs lied again If anyone made a film comparable to the one the muslims are killing each other and amarican diplomats over -------abpit MOSES or-----Bar Kochba----or Judah Maccabee people may object depending on how gross is the content but no one would go to Jail so far today---peeballs has been lying prodigiously in the style of islamo nazi propaganda I heard gross anti semitic remarks thruout my childhood and young adulthood----having been brought up in a very WASP neighborhood ------no one went to jail for it------or was cited in any way There is gross printed material coming from people of peeballs ilk----that far exceeds anything in the video over which the muslims are obsessing all quite public and available In fact there is so much of peeball style filth-----that even I am desensitized The first time gross bigotry actually SHOCKED ME was when I heard christians and the new testament trashed in a mosque. I was ACCUSTOMED to the anti semitic and anti black stuff------my thoughts were, that day-----if he says this about christians----I wonder what this pig has to say about blacks, jews, Irish and Puerto Ricans.

We surely do want to lead normal lives, raise our children without danger, and we currently cannot do so. We don't believe, however, that it's only our leadership's fault that this occurs. Many of us believe, as a matter of fact, that this is simply a response to hostility of different leaderships around the world.

I am not sure what you mean by "right wingers", but we vote for who we believe can help us most, or more correctly, the ones who can do the less harm.

Most of us won't vote the leftists, because we don't believe in their way. We don't believe in Land giving in exchange of peace. We have seen it doesn't work.

If a big war occurs, Many civilians will be hurt, and it can be each one of us. But Israel is well used to situations where civilians in harm. Israel is the best experienced state in homefront defense, and we trust our nation to act as it should when the time comes to fight the better fight

As for the film, don't people always say that freedom of expression is important? Why is that people should not criticize Muslims without being threatened? Those people believe they can frighten others to keep their mouths shut, that is not how those things works. If they succeed shutting people up, they will surely overcome you, and America will be left in the hands of madmen Fundamentalists Muslims who will harm you almost like they harm their own.

Anti-Semitic remarks will put you in Jail in America and screaming a phony fire in a theater will too!

Just more of the stupidity this board has come to expect from a PBrain. No wonder Seal has buddied up to him ... two slimey peas-in-a-pod.

I wonder if either Peeballs or Seal can come up with the names of some of those convicts serving time for "saying something anti semitic"
Peeballs? Seal? over to you peeballs and seal

Anti-Semitic remarks will put you in Jail in America and screaming a phony fire in a theater will too!

Just more of the stupidity this board has come to expect from a PBrain. No wonder Seal has buddied up to him ... two slimey peas-in-a-pod.

OK, I should have said hate crimes like anti-Semitic slurs on a synagogue...Although hate speech is illegal in many countries and should be outlawed in America.

Last edited:
OK, I should have said hate crimes like anti-Semitic slurs on a synagogue...Although hate speech is illegal in many countries and should be outlawed in America.

could you clarify Peeballs? people are in jail for making nasty remarks about synagogues? can you name a few? like what kind of nasty remark about a syngogue warrants jail time ???

Defacing property, including any church, synagogue or mosque, can land you in jail, Princess, and hate crimes against any group or individual can do the same. You imply that only crimes against Jews in America are illegal. Frankly you are about the dimmest, most hateful jackass ever to post on any board, anywhere.

You are one sick AH...when it comes to hate no one has ever beat you out, Sniffer.

You are one sick AH...when it comes to hate no one has ever beat you out, Sniffer.

You mean you can't beat me out, PBrain, but don't cry about it.
You could, however, respond to the poster who has repeatedly asked you to back up your claim about Israel starting WW3.
That seems like something you can do, right?

I think and believe that Israel through surrogate like you in America are trying to goad America into attacking Israel's enemies and starting a ME War that may start WWIII. Israel's aggression agaist Muslims has already given us 9'11, Iraq, Afghanistan and soon more wars in the ME.

As for you little effeminate princess beating you would be taking advantage of a sissy.

Forum List

Back