The Arrogance of Netanyahu

patrickcaturday

Feb 25, 2012
Rep System: Opted back in for a while.
Obama snubs Netanyahu? White House turns down meeting Israeli Prime Minister

Israeli sources tell our Wolf Blitzer that at least for now the White House has rejected a request from Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu to meet with President Barack Obama this month. The Israeli leader wanted to discuss Iran's disputed nuclear program while he's attending a meeting at the U.N.

Netanyahu, meanwhile, is growing increasingly frustrated with the U.S. for not drawing a so-called "red line" when it comes to Iran's nuclear program, saying the U.S. has no "moral right" to restrain Israel from taking military action of its own.

Obama snubs Netanyahu? White House turns down meeting Israeli Prime Minister – Erin Burnett OutFront - - CNN.com Blogs

It is about time that Obama took a stand on Israel and I hope he continues in this vein. Seems to me that this just demonstrates the arrogance that Israel has not only to the US but also to the rest of the world. Who are they to think that they can just whistle and the President of the US will come running to bow at his feet, I say screw him and anyone who says that he is a great statesman and should be elected president of the US. He is not qualified to pour piss out of a boot even id the instructions were printed on the heel.

Last edited:
I can't understand how that nutcase became prime minister twice.

What did he do for the Israelis the first time around?

Tinny is afraid of Netanyahoo gee----he would certainly get my vote simply based on Tinny's comment Whom do you prefer for the USA president Tinny?

Tinny is afraid of Netanyahoo gee----he would certainly get my vote simply based on Tinny's comment Whom do you prefer for the USA president Tinny?

No more than I fear any other loose cannon with political power.

Who do I prefer for president? Our current choice of Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum is out. I voted for Cynthia McKinney in the last election. Some recent candidates I liked: Ron Paul, Cynthia McKinney, Dennis Kucinich, Ralph Nader, Jill Stein...

He brought security. After Israel started to surrender land following the Oslo Accords, there was a terrible period of suicide bombings. Netanyahu ended that with a strong hand. He was pressured though, to sign the Hebron Accords, which gave 80% of the City of our Fathers to the Arabs.
Netanyahu is also a proud Jew, as compared to the godless Ehud Baraks.

Netanyahu is the ultimate patriot in Israel. And it isn't because he is PM. And his concern for the safety and welfare of his people is his whole life's mission.

Who do I prefer for president? Our current choice of Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum is out. I voted for Cynthia McKinney in the last election. Some recent candidates I liked: Ron Paul, Cynthia McKinney, Dennis Kucinich, Ralph Nader, Jill Stein...

You fear loose cannons with power but voted for McKinney? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
Clearly you are a one-issue voter ... as long as the candidate hates Jews you're on board!

Netanyahu is the ultimate patriot in Israel. And it isn't because he is PM. And his concern for the safety and welfare of his people is his whole life's mission.

And the very reason some here so despise him.

You fear loose cannons with power but voted for McKinney? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
Clearly you are a one-issue voter ... as long as the candidate hates Jews you're on board!

Really, what has she ever done against Jews?

Obama snubs Netanyahu? White House turns down meeting Israeli Prime Minister

Israeli sources tell our Wolf Blitzer that at least for now the White House has rejected a request from Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu to meet with President Barack Obama this month. The Israeli leader wanted to discuss Iran's disputed nuclear program while he's attending a meeting at the U.N.

Netanyahu, meanwhile, is growing increasingly frustrated with the U.S. for not drawing a so-called "red line" when it comes to Iran's nuclear program, saying the U.S. has no "moral right" to restrain Israel from taking military action of its own.

Obama snubs Netanyahu? White House turns down meeting Israeli Prime Minister – Erin Burnett OutFront - - CNN.com Blogs

It is about time that Obama took a stand on Israel and I hope he continues in this vein. Seems to me that this just demonstrates the arrogance that Israel has not only to the US but also to the rest of the world. Who are they to think that they can just whistle and the President of the US will come running to bow at his feet, I say screw him and anyone who says that he is a great statesman and should be elected president of the US. He is not qualified to pour piss out of a boot even id the instructions were printed on the heel.

Netanyahu is not as great a political leader or statesman as Sharon was, but he is a competent tough minded realist and pragmatist who is on the right track with respect to both Iran and Israel's dealings with the Palestinian Arabs. Everytime Obama has snubbed or insulted Netanyahu, Netanyahu's ratings have increased and Obama's ratings have fallen in Israel. This latest snub, Obama's refusal to meet with Netanyahu to discuss what action should be taken to stop Iran's nuclear weapons program, is a gift to Netanyahu who is struggling to convince the Israeli people they cannot depend on Obama to stop Iran and that Israel must take unilateral action.

So, how are the Israelis safety and welfare doing?
I am sure you will agree that whomever is the Prime Minister, that fence has saved a lot of lives of the people, whatever their religion, in Israel. Your friendly suicide bombers can't seem to get through to continue what they were doing in the past. For all we know, you are very sad about this.

I am sure you will agree that whomever is the Prime Minister, that fence has saved a lot of lives of the people, whatever their religion, in Israel. Your friendly suicide bombers can't seem to get through to continue what they were doing in the past. For all we know, you are very sad about this.

The wall is not about security.

Right---the wall is about keeping Israeli arabs from ESCAPING TO GAZA ---and for that matter ---keeping Israeli jews from escaping too. tinnie----what would this board be without your keen insight?

My bad. That should have read "hates Israel" but certainly her entourage, including but not limited to her daddy and her Black Panther Party security guards, have not been shy about spewing their Jew-hate. The woman is as loose a cannon as there is and her constituents, embarrassed by her antics, turned her out of office:
Cynthia McKinney - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And as always you post nothing in support of your silliness, Princess.

Right---the wall is about keeping Israeli arabs from ESCAPING TO GAZA ---and for that matter ---keeping Israeli jews from escaping too. tinnie----what would this board be without your keen insight?
He is just disappointed that his friends who are potential suicide bombers can't get in to blow up innocent people. Does anyone really think that Tinny cares that one of his friends even blew up young Abigal, a pastor's daughter, on a bus in Israel? Hopefully with the fence, we wouldn't be reading any more stories about young girls like Abigal regardless of what religion they are. I wonder why Tinny doesn't ever give us any derogatory news about Hamas unless he is thinking of eventually joining them.

Hamas weapons uncovered near Garden Tomb
On Tuesday, Jerusalem police reported that on 8 August they uncovered a sizeable weapons cache concealed inside a room hidden behind a vegetable market in eastern Jerusalem, between the Damascus Gate and the Garden Tomb. In addition to weapons, the room's walls were covered with photos of "martyrs" and Hamas flags and related equipment, as well as NIS 250,000 in cash. Police have arrested five Israeli Arabs from Jerusalem and three Palestinians from the Hebron area in connection with the discovery.

My bad. That should have read "hates Israel" but certainly her entourage, including but not limited to her daddy and her Black Panther Party security guards, have not been shy about spewing their Jew-hate. The woman is as loose a cannon as there is and her constituents, embarrassed by her antics, turned her out of office:

You did not read your link.

You did not read your link.

Top to bottom, Princess.

Forum List

Back