Caddyshack’ Star Cindy Morgan Has Died At Age 69

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
I really liked that movie. RIP

"Actress Cindy Morgan has reportedly passed away. She was known for her role in the film, "Caddyshack," where she appeared alongside actor Bill Murray.

In the meantime, her cause of death is still uncertain, and her body is currently at a funeral home in Florida."

‘Caddyshack’ Star Cindy Morgan Has Died At Age 69

cm.jpg

Hopefully, she's in a better place, with an upgraded GPU

intro-1704582841.jpg

Last edited:
I really liked that movie. RIP
"Actress Cindy Morgan has reportedly passed away. She was known for her role in the film, "Caddyshack," where she appeared alongside actor Bill Murray.
In the meantime, her cause of death is still uncertain, and her body is currently at a funeral home in Florida."

That is really too bad. 69 is just too young to go. Those hard nipples of hers made that movie.

Got a tad hefty (but don't we all?), but still very pretty.

Morgan was born as Cynthia Ann Cichorski in Chicago on Sept. 29, 1954. According to a story posted by the Los Angeles Times, Morgan first gained notice as a model who appeared in commercials for Irish Spring soap. “Caddyshack” was her feature film debut as the attractive niece of Judge Smails, Bushwood’s founder played by Ted Knight.

“It was the longest and best party I’ve ever attended,” she said of the filming of the cult classic.

AA1mAy5d.img

Forum List

Back