Israeli soldiers shooting Palistinian children for fun

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
8211 Video Shows IDF Snipers Shooting Palestinian Children For Fun But Facebook Won 8217 t Let You Share It

Footage released on YouTube clearly shows Israeli soldiers firing live rounds at Palestinian children playing on a roof in Al Khalil, an area of Hebron in Occupied Palestine. An important piece of evidence attesting to the brutality of Israeli occupation. Yet, Facebook users have reported that the social media platform is preventing them from sharing the video.

Four soldiers lay on their chests on a rooftop. In the same shot, we see what appear to be two Palestinian children playing on a rooftop. One of the soldiers takes aim and shoots one of the Palestinians on the roof, clearly hitting him in the thigh.

The soldiers then celebrate. One imitates the flailing actions of the wounded Palestinian, while others shake the hand of the ‘successful’ sniper.

Video at the link.

8211 Video Shows IDF Snipers Shooting Palestinian Children For Fun But Facebook Won 8217 t Let You Share It

Footage released on YouTube clearly shows Israeli soldiers firing live rounds at Palestinian children playing on a roof in Al Khalil, an area of Hebron in Occupied Palestine. An important piece of evidence attesting to the brutality of Israeli occupation. Yet, Facebook users have reported that the social media platform is preventing them from sharing the video.

Four soldiers lay on their chests on a rooftop. In the same shot, we see what appear to be two Palestinian children playing on a rooftop. One of the soldiers takes aim and shoots one of the Palestinians on the roof, clearly hitting him in the thigh.

The soldiers then celebrate. One imitates the flailing actions of the wounded Palestinian, while others shake the hand of the ‘successful’ sniper.

Video at the link.

Video at the link.

Funny Funny Funny! Where do these guys come up with this stuff?

It's disappointing that discussions in this Israel and Palestine Forum are dominated by so much misinformation by both sides. The amount of propoganda being used by both Israeli and Palestinian supporters overall is concerning to anyone who genuinely wishes to discuss the conflict in a reasonable and productive manner.

The reality is that you can't believe everything you see/read and you must make your own enquiries into the information provided by searching all available sources. The truth is often not what may first appear. Always watch youtube videos in full screen so you get the complete picture.

This particular video is an example of that. Anyone who cares for the full story (which is quite different to what has been originally presented) can find it here and come to your own conclusions.

Pallywood made by non-Palestinians - Thomas Wictor

Now you're the one pushing propaganda, Israeli variety. And no, watching "full screen" doesn't completely change the meaning of videos as dramatically as you claim. That's my conclusion.

It is clearly a boy or young man who is being shot.
Teens can be tall these days, but no one past 19 is that thin.

What he was shot with? I don't know.
Should he have been shot? No. The soldiers were committing a crime. In the big scheme, if it was with a non-lethal round, not the biggest crime, and quite routine for the OT. Which doesn't make it right, just routinely savage.

note.gif
"Hoooo-raaayyy for Pali-wood..."
note.gif

It's disappointing that discussions in this Israel and Palestine Forum are dominated by so much misinformation by both sides. The amount of propoganda being used by both Israeli and Palestinian supporters overall is concerning to anyone who genuinely wishes to discuss the conflict in a reasonable and productive manner.

The reality is that you can't believe everything you see/read and you must make your own enquiries into the information provided by searching all available sources. The truth is often not what may first appear. Always watch youtube videos in full screen so you get the complete picture.

This particular video is an example of that. Anyone who cares for the full story (which is quite different to what has been originally presented) can find it here and come to your own conclusions.

Thank you, I found that too.

I've watched that 4 (count 'em, four) times. That's a wounded animal running off.

Still... Jews having fun. What's not to like? :dunno:

What kind of animal do you think it was, when one of them said hit him in the face?

I've watched that 4 (count 'em, four) times. That's a wounded animal running off.

Still... Jews having fun. What's not to like? :dunno:

What kind of animal do you think it was, when one of them said hit him in the face?

It sure looked to me like one was hit in the leg and scurried away. What were they doing there watching kids for anyway? With loaded rifles?

Once again a anti Muslim site. I could not read the Dr. letter, totally blurred , even when blown up. Strang when everything else was clear but not that. Now I have read in Israel 's papers that IDF who have used real billets , yes do get investigated by nothing ever comes of it. When he was on top of the roof and ran it looked like he was dragging his right leg to me.

Once again a anti Muslim site. I could not read the Dr. letter, totally blurred , even when blown up. Strang when everything else was clear but not that. Now I have read in Israel 's papers that IDF who have used real billets , yes do get investigated by nothing ever comes of it. When he was on top of the roof and ran it looked like he was dragging his right leg to me.

Do you realize that everytime someone uses a site that dismantles your logic/point that you call it an anti Muslim site or Israeli propaganda site?
If you weren't so biased, you would see that he those teenagers, not kids, were throwing rocks and debris at people below.

Do you realize that everytime someone uses a site that dismantles your logic/point that you call it an anti Muslim site or Israeli propaganda site?
If you weren't so biased, you would see that he those teenagers, not kids, were throwing rocks and debris at people below.

Yep

Yep it didn't dismantle my logic, if it had I would of changed my mine.

"An Israeli army officer who repeatedly shot a 13-year-old Palestinian girl in Gaza dismissed a warning from another soldier that she was a child by saying he would have killed her even if she was three years old.
The officer, identified by the army only as Captain R, was charged this week with illegal use of his weapon, conduct unbecoming an officer and other relatively minor infractions after emptying all 10 bullets from his gun's magazine into Iman al-Hams when she walked into a "security area" on the edge of Rafah refugee camp last month."

Israeli officer I was right to shoot 13-year-old child World news The Guardian

Forum List

Back