Hmmm ... Go Figure

SAYIT

Diamond Member
Feb 26, 2012
The UN which spends 50% of its time excoriating Israel for having the temerity to exist and whose Palestinian Nanny Agency (UNRWA) is under scrutiny for aiding Hamas's weapons program found its "peacekeepers" in Syria under attack by al Qaeda operatives.
Guess where those UN "peacekeepers" went to escape death or capture?

The UN which spends 50% of its time excoriating Israel for having the temerity to exist and whose Palestinian Nanny Agency (UNRWA) is under scrutiny for aiding Hamas's weapons program found its "peacekeepers" in Syria under attack by al Qaeda operatives.

Ummm, Israel? What do I win? :biggrin:

The 47-member UN Human Rights Council is sending a "fact-finding" mission to Iraq to investigate the Islamic State atrocities. They can't find anyone willing to go so you've been elected. Congrats.

The 47-member UN Human Rights Council is sending a "fact-finding" mission to Iraq to investigate the Islamic State atrocities. They can't find anyone willing to go so you've been elected. Congrats.

They'll have to catch me first! :wink_2:

BTW, crappy prize. :lol:

I'd guess a very high level position in the Obama foreign service.

That would be to the "other" terrorist organization, Israel. And yes Israel DOES keep the UN pretty busy with all the violations and such. Petty little things like War Crimes, you know.

That would be to the "other" terrorist organization, Israel. And yes Israel DOES keep the UN pretty busy with all the violations and such. Petty little things like War Crimes, you know.
Israel haters* does.

I'd guess a very high level position in the Obama foreign service.

No thanks. Lol.

Israel haters* does.
Hate is the Glue which ties Israeli policy towards the world, it is the cause for this Mass Psychosis that drives the Israeli fascist state, fear and hate unifies them...

Israel haters* does.
Hate is the Glue which ties Israeli policy towards the world, it is the cause for this Mass Psychosis that drives the Israeli fascist state, fear and hate unifies them...
Moral and Optimism* ties the Israeli policy towards the world, it is the cause of this Mass Psychosis that drives fascists insane to believe Jews have a state of their own, fear, hate, and guilt unifies them against us.

Forum List

Back