Israeli soldiers shooting Palistinian children for fun

8211 Video Shows IDF Snipers Shooting Palestinian Children For Fun But Facebook Won 8217 t Let You Share It

Footage released on YouTube clearly shows Israeli soldiers firing live rounds at Palestinian children playing on a roof in Al Khalil, an area of Hebron in Occupied Palestine. An important piece of evidence attesting to the brutality of Israeli occupation. Yet, Facebook users have reported that the social media platform is preventing them from sharing the video.

Four soldiers lay on their chests on a rooftop. In the same shot, we see what appear to be two Palestinian children playing on a rooftop. One of the soldiers takes aim and shoots one of the Palestinians on the roof, clearly hitting him in the thigh.

The soldiers then celebrate. One imitates the flailing actions of the wounded Palestinian, while others shake the hand of the ‘successful’ sniper.

Video at the link.

The only thing I saw there is a little kangaroo

Children?

My eyes are bad, but they aren't THAT bad.

I've watched that 4 (count 'em, four) times. That's a wounded animal running off.

Still... Jews having fun. What's not to like? :dunno:

What kind of animal do you think it was, when one of them said hit him in the face?

No-one says that.

I'm a natural hebrew speaker and I didn't get anything through that whispering

Your hebrew much be much better than mine if you catched that.

I've watched that 4 (count 'em, four) times. That's a wounded animal running off.

What kind of animal do you think it was, when one of them said hit him in the face?

No-one says that.

I listened to it again, it said Hit him, Amazing, or something like that , with your slur of speech not hard to err on that. No it as a tall boy running off the roof with no wt bearing on his right leg.

You're a hebrew speaker? Since when and why haven't you said anything till now?

(By the way, you do realize your posts don't make any sense, right?)

Read it slower. I do not speak Hebrew, but one guy said , it hit him, amazing?

That was no animal. That was a boy who walked away dragging his right leg.

It's disappointing that discussions in this Israel and Palestine Forum are dominated by so much misinformation by both sides. The amount of propoganda being used by both Israeli and Palestinian supporters overall is concerning to anyone who genuinely wishes to discuss the conflict in a reasonable and productive manner.

The reality is that you can't believe everything you see/read and you must make your own enquiries into the information provided by searching all available sources. The truth is often not what may first appear. Always watch youtube videos in full screen so you get the complete picture.

This particular video is an example of that. Anyone who cares for the full story (which is quite different to what has been originally presented) can find it here and come to your own conclusions.

Pallywood made by non-Palestinians - Thomas Wictor
As Israel fights a war against savages who have the global press on their side, a squad of Israeli soldiers decides to throw gasoline on the fire by shooting a teenager and then posing for photographers? Really?
completely unbiased site, that.

You mean the guy filming?

Because no way he could hear what the soldiers said from that distance?

And soldiers speak hebrew, not english.

It is clearly a boy or young man who is being shot.
Teens can be tall these days, but no one past 19 is that thin.

What he was shot with? I don't know.
Should he have been shot? No. The soldiers were committing a crime. In the big scheme, if it was with a non-lethal round, not the biggest crime, and quite routine for the OT. Which doesn't make it right, just routinely savage.

Dont be so gullible.. Actually READ THE LINK above thar debunks this propaganda. Post #7.. The "discharge" papers from a Gaza hospital are IN ENGLISH, for the benefit of all those westerns dupes hungry for this type of fiction. There is really nothing left to this OP. /Subscribe

Thomas Wictor seems to have a passion for debunking these videos, which is fine as most of them are provided without context or backround by both the IDF and it's supporters and Palestinians and their supporters so the more they are debunked, the merrier. I've looked at this video and also Wictor's blog about it and find myself partly in agreement with him.

The two youths on the building, one is clearly using a sling, but is shooting at a distance not downwards, the other is definitely throwing something from left to right as opposed to dropping or throwing something downwards. With access to the wider photograph provided by Mr Wictor, it is possible that the "target" of the Palestinian youths was what looks like the screened bunker on the roof of the building on the far right of the photo.

However from there we diverge in our assessments. The youth was hit in the right leg and it is quite possble he was hit in the calf, Mr Wictor makes assumptions regarding the relative heights of the buildings and the youth's actions that do not bear up under objective scrutiny.

He has no way of determining their relative heights of the two buildings from the video. However he later publishes a photo he managed to acquire (I wonder from where?) Which show the relative positions of the Zionist snipers and their targets:

Hebron_City-1.jpg

Which seems to support my assertion that the snipers were at a higher elevation than the youths.

I have an issue with "sand bullets" that he cites; I'm unclear how a compacted sand bullet can withstand the gas pressures within a rifle barrel only to disintegrate harmlessly (although apparently painfully) on impact with flesh. The only way something like that could work is if the bullet was encased in a disintigrating "sabot"; perhaps someone intimately familiar with the weapon could enlighten me?

I'm also curious how he knows the target was 18 years old? As far as I can see the youth is running away from the direction of the shot and favouring his right leg, Mr Wictor states the youth was facing the camera and favouring his left leg. This is contradicted in part by the Idf sniper team in the video when the prone soldier mimics the actions of the youth favouring his right leg. Ultimately this is too unclear to make a positive determination one way or the other.

Finally the IDf steps in to clarify matters, "An IDF spokesperson told The Times of Israel that the soldiers opened fire because the Palestinian was attacking other troops with a Molotov cocktail.

“In the video in question a Palestinian is seen throwing a Molotov cocktail towards IDF forces that were on the ground,” the spokesperson said..."

http://www.timesofisrael.com/soldiers-rapped-for-celebrating-after-shooting-palestinian/

I'm sorry...molotov cocktail? Where did that come from? One or perhaps both youths may have been using slings, but try as I might, I for one can't see a flaming petrol-filled bottle in that video.

And the fact that the so-called "discharge papers" are forged in ENGLISH -- doesn't even register a smell with you?

Or the fact that only one or two sniper shots were fired and there is clearly a DOG limping away in the last frames?

Givemeafuckin break..

And the fact that the so-called "discharge papers" are forged in ENGLISH -- doesn't even register a smell with you?

Or the fact that only one or two sniper shots were fired and there is clearly a DOG limping away in the last frames?

Givemeafuckin break..
so you believe that the idf is shooting dogs? or do you believe that the person who faked the video went so far as to insert fake people onto the rooftop, but rather than film someone limping away to insert they inserted a dog instead.

does that make sense to you?

Givemeafuckin break..
so you believe that the idf is shooting dogs? or do you believe that the person who faked the video went so far as to insert fake people onto the rooftop, but rather than film someone limping away to insert they inserted a dog instead.

Not sure of MOST of the stuff you see on YouTube. I'm not convinced ANYONE here knows the situation. Or whether those "kids" were spotting for Hamas. Don't even know if they WERE kids. But I do know that Hamas puts military weapons into the hands of 12 yr olds. Which of their parents sent them to the roof to harass the IDF?

Givemeafuckin break..

Not sure of MOST of the stuff you see on YouTube. I'm not convinced ANYONE here knows the situation. Or whether those "kids" were spotting for Hamas. Don't even know if they WERE kids. But I do know that Hamas puts military weapons into the hands of 12 yr olds.
a second ago you were certain it was a dog. now you're not sure, but if they were kids they were probably doing something for hamas, or holding weapons - does that about sum it up?

It is clearly a boy or young man who is being shot.
Teens can be tall these days, but no one past 19 is that thin.

What he was shot with? I don't know.
Should he have been shot? No. The soldiers were committing a crime. In the big scheme, if it was with a non-lethal round, not the biggest crime, and quite routine for the OT. Which doesn't make it right, just routinely savage.

Dont be so gullible.. Actually READ THE LINK above thar debunks this propaganda. Post #7.. The "discharge" papers from a Gaza hospital are IN ENGLISH, for the benefit of all those westerns dupes hungry for this type of fiction. There is really nothing left to this OP. /Subscribe

Thomas Wictor seems to have a passion for debunking these videos, which is fine as most of them are provided without context or backround by both the IDF and it's supporters and Palestinians and their supporters so the more they are debunked, the merrier. I've looked at this video and also Wictor's blog about it and find myself partly in agreement with him.

The two youths on the building, one is clearly using a sling, but is shooting at a distance not downwards, the other is definitely throwing something from left to right as opposed to dropping or throwing something downwards. With access to the wider photograph provided by Mr Wictor, it is possible that the "target" of the Palestinian youths was what looks like the screened bunker on the roof of the building on the far right of the photo.

However from there we diverge in our assessments. The youth was hit in the right leg and it is quite possble he was hit in the calf, Mr Wictor makes assumptions regarding the relative heights of the buildings and the youth's actions that do not bear up under objective scrutiny.

He has no way of determining their relative heights of the two buildings from the video. However he later publishes a photo he managed to acquire (I wonder from where?) Which show the relative positions of the Zionist snipers and their targets:

Hebron_City-1.jpg

Which seems to support my assertion that the snipers were at a higher elevation than the youths.

I have an issue with "sand bullets" that he cites; I'm unclear how a compacted sand bullet can withstand the gas pressures within a rifle barrel only to disintegrate harmlessly (although apparently painfully) on impact with flesh. The only way something like that could work is if the bullet was encased in a disintigrating "sabot"; perhaps someone intimately familiar with the weapon could enlighten me?

I'm also curious how he knows the target was 18 years old? As far as I can see the youth is running away from the direction of the shot and favouring his right leg, Mr Wictor states the youth was facing the camera and favouring his left leg. This is contradicted in part by the Idf sniper team in the video when the prone soldier mimics the actions of the youth favouring his right leg. Ultimately this is too unclear to make a positive determination one way or the other.

Finally the IDf steps in to clarify matters, "An IDF spokesperson told The Times of Israel that the soldiers opened fire because the Palestinian was attacking other troops with a Molotov cocktail.

“In the video in question a Palestinian is seen throwing a Molotov cocktail towards IDF forces that were on the ground,” the spokesperson said..."

http://www.timesofisrael.com/soldiers-rapped-for-celebrating-after-shooting-palestinian/

I'm sorry...molotov cocktail? Where did that come from? One or perhaps both youths may have been using slings, but try as I might, I for one can't see a flaming petrol-filled bottle in that video.

Givemeafuckin break..

I didn't comment on the discharge papers because there was no evidence provided by Mr Wictor to suggest these papers related to the incident in the video or where they actually came from. Yes, the fact that they were in English means the document was printed specifically for a western audience; for all anyone knows Mr Wictor or his collaborators could have printed the docment to provide "evidence" for his assertions. Also Mr Wictor demonstrates there were four (I could only see three) shell casings next to the sniper. This suggests either the sniper was a very bad shot or that this incident was part of a much longer engagement sequence we are not privy to. It is quite possible the video was edited, they almost always are, to enhance the story they are pushing, but the fact remains, an IDF soldier armed with a sniper rifle, apparently at no risk to himself or his comrades shot and wounded a Palestinian youth, his comrades had a laugh and joke about it. The incident of unprofessional behaviour was caught on a smart phone and the soldiers were subsequently reprimanded, if the account is to be believed, presumably a) for getting caught on camera, b) behaving like children and c) leaving the IDF open to public criticism.

Finally if you think there was a dog involved, take it up with Mr Wictor who fails to mention this gift "Pallywood" trick, or alternatively watch the video again, or perhaps I could respectfully suggest a trip to your local Optometrist.

No-one says that.

If you use filtering software you can hear "I got him in the ass" followed by laughter

If he had been hit with a live round from that rifle his leg would have been hanging in shreds, and he would not have been able to move at all. So it looks like a non lethal baton round that causes localised pain and bruising.

Givemeafuckin break..

Not sure of MOST of the stuff you see on YouTube. I'm not convinced ANYONE here knows the situation. Or whether those "kids" were spotting for Hamas. Don't even know if they WERE kids. But I do know that Hamas puts military weapons into the hands of 12 yr olds.
a second ago you were certain it was a dog. now you're not sure, but if they were kids they were probably doing something for hamas, or holding weapons - does that about sum it up?

No as you are jumping to conclusions based on half understood words coupled with your own fantasy world.

Forum List

Back