Israeli president opposes proposed law...

This is Israel - the most complicated state in the world, dare to argue with that.

If you mean "fucked up" I agree.

Complicated? No.
Its very simple. European wannabe Master Race moves in to take Lebensraum by force and guile.
Fails.
Imposes apartheid and colonial practices to maintain a semblance of control.
Is deeply frustrated that PR efforts necessitate contradictory policies.
Scared, because it knows what happened to the last wannabe Master Race.

You narrowing the mind of "European Jews" is pretty racist itself, you basically use racism to go against racism. It's kind of clever, in a totally freaky way...

I see what you mean. But you have assumed that the Wannabe Master Race is Jews.
It is Zionists. Jews, non-Zionist ones that is, don't go along with Zionist thinking.

So no not Jews. Which is a religion, not a race, and not a political movement like Zionism is.
What race are "Zionists"?

Zionism is an ideological movement, that was thought of befor Hertzl, by Rabbis, by the way. Its root is not political at all. And you can find Zionism in the OT itself, too.

They are not a race. They are a political movement.
You might as well ask "What race are Republicans?".

You are quite stupid aren't you Rabbit.
You are not even smart enough to be a decent troll.

You have a bizarre obsession with Nazis. Why must you insist on making a fool of yourself propagandatici ?

You are the one that is constantly making a fool of himself. Danny is a fascist punk, with a Nazi racial superiority complex. You are just a cretin.

See what I mean. You keep saying thing that are completely false. Nazi racial superiority complex? Do you even know what that mean ?

It mean that Daniyel feels that a certain race is superior to other ones and other ones are inferior. What did he say to make you believe that ?

Just exactly what Danny claims.
I never said that no claim it, what I'm saying is simple.
The State of Israel is A Jewish state as much as America is an American state.

Not the same at all.

America is an American state. That means Christians, Jews, Buddhists, Muslims blacks, whites, etc are ALL Americans. Equally.

And Pakistan is an Islamic state which means it is RACIST, APARTHIED, DICTATORIAL and FASCIST. This is what hamas/fatah want for all of Palestine, including Israel.

They are not a race. They are a political movement.
You might as well ask "What race are Republicans?".

You are quite stupid aren't you Rabbit.
You are not even smart enough to be a decent troll.

What are the avowed aims of Zionists and Zionism that you see other than those defined in dictionaries. And provide non partisan links to support your claims.

You are the one that is constantly making a fool of himself. Danny is a fascist punk, with a Nazi racial superiority complex. You are just a cretin.

See what I mean. You keep saying thing that are completely false. Nazi racial superiority complex? Do you even know what that mean ?

It mean that Daniyel feels that a certain race is superior to other ones and other ones are inferior. What did he say to make you believe that ?

Not the same at all.

America is an American state. That means Christians, Jews, Buddhists, Muslims blacks, whites, etc are ALL Americans. Equally.

And Pakistan is an Islamic state which means it is RACIST, APARTHIED, DICTATORIAL and FASCIST.

I don't think that you really needed to put those words in capitals... I think it's generally accepted by the majority of the world!

I don't think that you really needed to put those words in capitals... I think it's generally accepted by the majority of the world!

I think you should try all the alternatives before agreeing there.

Pakistan is Islamic. Corrupt. Highly militarised. But it is not expansionist, despite its dispute over Kashmir.
It really does not fit the criteria for 'fascist'. It is fractured, with warlords and power brokers of every sort, so has a sort of proportional representation, even if that is of factions, and with massive violence between them. If 'Dictatorial' means to give many orders with an expectation they will be widely followed, then I think you need to look at the tax system, where they can barely collect it.

Some of the groups are tyrannical, but do not have the level of rigid organisation which is a key note of fascist societies.

There are some massively good elements to Pakistan society too, just they are often lost as the bad elements scream for attention. A bit like Phoney does.

Not the same at all.

And Pakistan is an Islamic state which means it is RACIST, APARTHIED, DICTATORIAL and FASCIST. This is what hamas/fatah want for all of Palestine, including Israel.

Really? Do you have any evidence that is what Fatah wants for Palestine and Israel? Keep in mind - Pakistan is culturally and historically quite different than Palestine.

Not the same at all.

Really? Do you have any evidence that is what Fatah wants for Palestine and Israel? Keep in mind - Pakistan is culturally and historically quite different than Palestine.
I Don't know how familiar you are with Arabic or Islam - but you always stray off the course, Pakistan is far less threatened and vulnerable like the (un)futuristic Palestinian state and look what happens.

This is the Fatah, now don't expect Jews or any others could live side by side with them..don't you forget what happen to states with "multiculturalism" in the M.E.? take a look on Iraq.
ISIS says its flag will wave over Jerusalem even if the Jews don t like it

Not the same at all.

I Don't know how familiar you are with Arabic or Islam - but you always stray off the course, Pakistan is far less threatened and vulnerable like the (un)futuristic Palestinian state and look what happens.

This is the Fatah, now don't expect Jews or any others could live side by side with them..don't you forget what happen to states with "multiculturalism" in the M.E.? take a look on Iraq.

If you have an issue with someone straying off course then I suggest you bring that up with the person who originally brought up Pakistan.

Not the same at all.

If you have an issue with someone straying off course then I suggest you bring that up with the person who originally brought up Pakistan.

I agree about that, but I'm just pointing the difference between green and red apples to show you(and all) that it doesn't change the fact both are apples :lol:

Not the same at all.

And Pakistan is an Islamic state which means it is RACIST, APARTHIED, DICTATORIAL and FASCIST.

So how is Israel the same as Pakistan then, do tell the board what Israel does to non Jews that Pakistan does to non muslims.

Not the same at all.

The evidence for what hamas, fatah, M.B. and the PLO want for Palestine is in their respective charters. And they all call for an Islamic state run along extremist sharia lines

What Palestinians want to do with their own lands are their business, not yours.

Israelis need to return to their historical homelands. In Europe.

Not the same at all.

So how is Israel the same as Pakistan then, do tell the board what Israel does to non Jews that Pakistan does to non muslims.

Israel kills hundreds of non-Jewish children on a regular basis, hundreds this summer. Pakistan does not seem to be quite so sanguine.

Forum List

Back