Israeli president opposes proposed law...

Of course, you are a racist p.o.s. No different than the Nazis. Congratulations.
You have a bizarre obsession with Nazis. Why must you insist on making a fool of yourself propagandatici ?

You are the one that is constantly making a fool of himself. Danny is a fascist punk, with a Nazi racial superiority complex. You are just a cretin.

See what I mean. You keep saying thing that are completely false. Nazi racial superiority complex? Do you even know what that mean ?

It mean that Daniyel feels that a certain race is superior to other ones and other ones are inferior. What did he say to make you believe that ?

Just exactly what Danny claims.

What race is he claiming is superior ????

Of course, you are a racist p.o.s. No different than the Nazis. Congratulations.
You have a bizarre obsession with Nazis. Why must you insist on making a fool of yourself propagandatici ?

You are the one that is constantly making a fool of himself. Danny is a fascist punk, with a Nazi racial superiority complex. You are just a cretin.

See what I mean. You keep saying thing that are completely false. Nazi racial superiority complex? Do you even know what that mean ?

It mean that Daniyel feels that a certain race is superior to other ones and other ones are inferior. What did he say to make you believe that ?

I never said that no claim it, what I'm saying is simple.
The State of Israel is A Jewish state as much as America is an American state.

I wonder if Monti has a problem with Iran being called the Islamic Republic of Iran or Pakistan being the Islamic Republic of Pakistan

Not the same at all.

America is an American state. That means Christians, Jews, Buddhists, Muslims blacks, whites, etc are ALL Americans. Equally.

Not the same at all.

America is an American state. That means Christians, Jews, Buddhists, Muslims blacks, whites, etc are ALL Americans. Equally.
With rest day for the Christians, national American symbols, immigration supervision of immigrants country(s), just like Israel but for the Jews.
Israel have something called "repairing discriminatory" - something that doesn't exist in America, did you know that?

Not the same at all.

With rest day for the Christians, national American symbols, immigration supervision of immigrants country(s), just like Israel but for the Jews.
Israel have something called "repairing discriminatory" - something that doesn't exist in America, did you know that?

I'm not sure I understand what you mean.

As a country - we're culturally Christian. Nationally, one Christian holiday is commonly celebrated - Christmas. However in other jurisdictions other religious holidays may be recognized or other religious traditions honored. We have no "rest day" for Christians - capitalism has taken over that ;) We have nothing stating that there are national rights just for Christians.

What is "repairing discriminatory"?

Not the same at all.

As a country - we're culturally Christian. Nationally, one Christian holiday is commonly celebrated - Christmas. However in other jurisdictions other religious holidays may be recognized or other religious traditions honored. We have no "rest day" for Christians - capitalism has taken over that ;) We have nothing stating that there are national rights just for Christians.

Leave that, point is this law benefits non Jews IN ISRAEL, except for Jews out of Israel there are zero benefits for Jews that are not for non Jews, out of Israel is a policy which does affect non Jews and Jews as well but preserve Israel as the Jewish state it meant to be.
Let me give you a different approach - I've said it before I don't know if you read that however - opposing this law only take the most solid solution away - the two state solution where there is Israel the Jewish state and the Palestinian state(Muslim with Christian minority) - there would be NO solution at all since Israel wont simply embrace all the Palestinians become a dual-nationallity state as the Palestinian (some of them) strive to.
Israel a Jewish state, period.

Not the same at all.

Leave that, point is this law benefits non Jews IN ISRAEL, except for Jews out of Israel there are zero benefits for Jews that are not for non Jews, out of Israel is a policy which does affect non Jews and Jews as well but preserve Israel as the Jewish state it meant to be.
Let me give you a different approach - I've said it before I don't know if you read that however - opposing this law only take the most solid solution away - the two state solution where there is Israel the Jewish state and the Palestinian state(Muslim with Christian minority) - there would be NO solution at all since Israel wont simply embrace all the Palestinians become a dual-nationallity state as the Palestinian (some of them) strive to.

I get it. It's like if America declared that all Jewish or Muslim nonsense belongs in the trash. Because we are a Christian nation. Period.

Oops nvm the U.S. is a nation founded on freedom! I'm insulted that earlier you compared our country to your twisted idea of Israel.

If you REALLY want Israel to be a Jewish only state then you are asking for war. And if the people in your country think the way you do then I hope the U.S. won't bail you out when the shit hits the fan.

Frankly you all don't have much to offer anyways.

Not the same at all.

I get it. It's like if America declared that all Jewish or Muslim nonsense belongs in the trash. Because we are a Christian nation. Period.

Oops nvm the U.S. is a nation founded on freedom! I'm insulted that earlier you compared our country to your twisted idea of Israel.

If you REALLY want Israel to be a Jewish only state then you are asking for war. And if the people in your country think the way you do then I hope the U.S. won't bail you out when the shit hits the fan.

Frankly you all don't have much to offer anyways.
The closest state to the US is Israel - both still far from being perfect but still marching forward for that, and no - I don't want Israel to be Jewish state only, I prefer there would be non-Jews running hospitals, law enforcement, foreign affairs, and judges - the important positions - because that would be major mutual benefit for us all - the Israeli society.
America is established over immigrants, so does Israel - people who share the same vision of living freely by their shape of views which turned out to be the same, whether you like it or not that is the situation, now lets move on to a lesson about freedom.

This is the Middle East.
israel_surrounded2.jpg

This is Israel - the most complicated state in the world, dare to argue with that.

Israel_Master_Chef.png

DSC_2802.jpg

800_rtmf4zi4fvek4uj7clm4z7uydrrwwoil.jpg

IMG_1441-e1387988485586.jpg

church-in-jerusalem-creative-commons.jpg

I decided not to give you an example of the bloodshed in the Middle East to spare the horrific pictures, and yes this is Jewish mandatory.

It is now "A" Jewish state. In capital letters?
You used to call it The Jewish state.

How many of them do you want, exactly?
Autocorrect and Auto caps on mobile, anyway the plan goes for the rest of the M.E. - apparently there are too many Muslim states turned the region to hell on earth.

"Israel’s president, Reuven Rivlin, has voiced his strong opposition to a controversial proposed new law that would define “national rights” in Israel as reserved for Jews only."

No comment, no opinion... Just an 'Armchair Quaterback' posting a link to an article I found this evening....

Israeli president opposes proposed law to give national rights to Jews only World news The Guardian

It's his own opinion to object, but it doesn't mean anything, the Knesset can completely ignore his opinion, and it won't surprise me if they will

This is Israel - the most complicated state in the world, dare to argue with that.

If you mean "fucked up" I agree.

Complicated? No.
Its very simple. European wannabe Master Race moves in to take Lebensraum by force and guile.
Fails.
Imposes apartheid and colonial practices to maintain a semblance of control.
Is deeply frustrated that PR efforts necessitate contradictory policies.
Scared, because it knows what happened to the last wannabe Master Race.

Complicated? No.
Its very simple. European wannabe Master Race moves in to take Lebensraum by force and guile.
Fails.
Nice job repeating all the Stormfront talking points in one short post.
Adolph is smiling.

Complicated? No.
Fails.

You narrowing the mind of "European Jews" is pretty racist itself, you basically use racism to go against racism. It's kind of clever, in a totally freaky way...

Complicated? No.
Fails.

You narrowing the mind of "European Jews" is pretty racist itself, you basically use racism to go against racism. It's kind of clever, in a totally freaky way...

I see what you mean. But you have assumed that the Wannabe Master Race is Jews.
It is Zionists. Jews, non-Zionist ones that is, don't go along with Zionist thinking.

So no not Jews. Which is a religion, not a race, and not a political movement like Zionism is.

Complicated? No.
Fails.

It ignores the majority of Israelis who are from Arab countries.

Forum List

Back