'Netanel's death was terror'

Lipush

Gold Member
Apr 11, 2012
Where the wild things are
The police have informed the family of Netanel Roi Arami, a 26-year-old Israeli construction worker who fell to his death in September, that their son was probably killed, it was cleared for publication Wednesday morning.

Arami owned a construction company contracted to do exterior work on a hi-rise building in central Israel. During the fatal day in mid September, Arami was rappelling along the side of the Petah Tikvah building in order to seal vent openings when both his cables snapped and he fell 11 stories to his death.

The police first said his death was an accident, while his family maintained otherwise, now it has been cleared for publication that the family has been right all along.

The Petah Tivka court further cleared for publication that the Shin Bet had arrested three suspects for their role in his murder, now openly being investigated as a terror attack, but were eventually released.

Over 50 workers were at the site of the time, the majority of which are Israel-Arabs and Palestinians, as well as a few Chinese nationals, but none have been arrested. The workers, for their part, claim his death was an accident.

Shin Bet Construction worker s death was terror - Israel News Ynetnews

------

I guess we should start rioting now, like they did with Abu-Khdeir?

I think the word you are looking for is "murder".
Or possibly "terrifying".

I think a 'secret' terror attack is sort of a contradiction in terms. 'Terrorism' is not about killing one person, but about terrorizing a population. The only ones doing that now are the police and media, by implying this might not be a personal murder.

I think a 'secret' terror attack is sort of a contradiction in terms. 'Terrorism' is not about killing one person, but about terrorizing a population. The only ones doing that now are the police and media, by implying this might not be a personal murder.

I just copied the title. Call it "Nationalistic murder" or "Hate Crime", still means the same as terror, even if you cannot politically correct call it that way.

Poteto Potato, he was killed by Arabs.

Well you don't know that.
Shin Bet doesn't know that.
The family doesn't know that.

You hope it. Yes.
But that is all.

See, if I were involved in the case I would hope the perps were caught. Not hope they were caught and be any particular demographic. Such a hope already prejudices the investigation, and may well let a murderer go free.

And there is even a possibility that the rope was cut, by a sharp edge, but was not murder.
That Shin Bet originally concluded that then changed the story after family (and political?) pressure would also seem to compromise the investigation.

You hope it. Yes.
But that is all.

See, if I were involved in the case I would hope the perps were caught. Not hope they were caught and be any particular demographic. Such a hope already prejudices the investigation, and may well let a murderer go free.

And there is even a possibility that the rope was cut, by a sharp edge, but was not murder.
That Shin Bet originally concluded that then changed the story after family (and political?) pressure would also seem to compromise the investigation.

The family DOES know that, they were the first to point it out, but the Shin-Bet pretty much forced them to shut up.

We know that, because the other construction workers he worked with, were Arabs.

Both the regular AND the secured ropes were cut. That's no accident, that's premature planning, and I don't need to be a detective to figure that out.

You hope it. Yes.
But that is all.

The family DOES know that, they were the first to point it out, but the Shin-Bet pretty much forced them to shut up.

We know that, because the other construction workers he worked with, were Arabs.

Both the regular AND the secured ropes were cut. That's no accident, that's premature planning, and I don't need to be a detective to figure that out.

You DON'T know that Lipush.
We can see a motive, but that does not preclude other motives with other people, not matter how much his mum says everyone loves him.

I don't need to be a detective to know that there was also Jewish Israelis working on the site.
And if they wanted him gone, what better way?

Don't forget that Israel is hamstrung with gangland killings and organised crime.
One thing that this was not was terrorism. It was a murder, if not, as you say, an unlikely accident (or professional carelessness).

All this hoping for one outcome prejudices an investigation which not should concluded until there is decisive evidence. Not "decisive wishes".

Very RACIST of you to deny the Jews the same treatment as you give to the Palestinians. This was a terrorist attack and as such the only penalty that should be in place is summary execution

Very RACIST of you to deny the Jews the same treatment as you give to the Palestinians. This was a terrorist attack and as such the only penalty that should be in place is summary execution

Ah you are just a fat BNP fascist.

You still don't meet minimum requirements for being in a discussion. Why not get off your fat arse, go jogging and give the NHS something to worry about when they have to shift you into an ambulance? :ack-1:

You hope it. Yes.
But that is all.

You DON'T know that Lipush.
We can see a motive, but that does not preclude other motives with other people, not matter how much his mum says everyone loves him.

I don't need to be a detective to know that there was also Jewish Israelis working on the site.
And if they wanted him gone, what better way?

Don't forget that Israel is hamstrung with gangland killings and organised crime.
One thing that this was not was terrorism. It was a murder, if not, as you say, an unlikely accident (or professional carelessness).

All this hoping for one outcome prejudices an investigation which not should concluded until there is decisive evidence. Not "decisive wishes".

Why you keep insisting on what I know and what I don't?

Here is the facts that are known to the public.

1. The guy's dead.
2. The guy fell during snapling, both the regular AND secured ropes were cut. Equation result: The guy was murdered
3. The ones doing the cutting were ones with acess to the building and floor.
4. Besides him, the only ones with acess were his boss and fellow workers.
5. Fellow workers were Arabs.

Now reach the conclusion.

His mom CAN be wrong saying that everybody loved him, that's true, but chances are that she's right, because up till now, we didn't see evidence or taught to believe he had any enemies. And making up stuff is not going to do much of a help.

Israel is flooded with organized crime, that's also true. But A) he didn'g belong to such a gang, there was not even the slightest suspricion of that, and B) the organized crime workes in a very set-up "box", they either shoot vehicles or bomb them. It's very rare they do anything else, and the chances of that being organized crime is laughable.

I can do what you're doing right now. You're reaching.

Your no.5 is wrong.

Your no. 4 is an assumption, and quite possibly wrong.
Unless that building site had state-of-the-art security and surveillance, others had unauthorised access. Building sites are like that.

Forum List

Back