Israeli Jewish media figure openly talks about massacring innocents in Palestine.

View attachment 859975

He’s just like isil… this is a disgrace to the religion of Judaism. And this is the great difference between a civilized world where the anti-Muslim’s for example will not say something nice about Islam …they think all Muslims are the same. That’s like imagining all Jews are the same as that Jewish beast above in the video.

May Jesus protect the Honorable people of Palestine

Both of them.

My worst days were watching bloodlusting republicans push the U.S. into doing exactly what Bin Laden was hoping for. Now the same mistakes will be repeated, and then see you again in 10 years when it's time for another round of religious madness.
You hate America... I don't like what Bush did by opening up a new war in Iraq but we all were misled by him or the CIA.... but I do not separate Muslim's into good groups and bad groups... that's being foolish and I'm not a fool....

My worst days were watching bloodlusting republicans push the U.S. into doing exactly what Bin Laden was hoping for. Now the same mistakes will be repeated, and then see you again in 10 years when it's time for another round of religious madness.

This isn't about religion. This is about greed, exterminating Palestinians and taking back Gaza since they discovered the gas fields in coastal Gaza.

Hamas gave Israel a perfect excuse.

The Israelis want a Jewish state. They have to get rid of the Palestinian majority. They don't want to ever be expelled again. This is what they learned from Hitler.
Israel has offered a two state solution numerous times and its turned down by the Palestinians... take a history course....

You hate America... I don't like what Bush did by opening up a new war in Iraq but we all were misled by him or the CIA....
Many of us were not misled, and you all called us soldier hating traitors because you are a fool. Now you repeat your mistakes because you are an even bigger fool.

This isn't about religion. This is about greed, exterminating Palestinians and taking back Gaza since they discovered the gas fields in coastal Gaza.

Hamas gave Israel a perfect excuse.
You are a freaking crazy nut....

Many of us were not misled, and you all called us soldier hating traitors because you are a fool. Now you repeat your mistakes because you are an even bigger fool.
"You all".... you weren't against the war in Iraq because you thought is was wrong you just hate America so anything we do in defense of freedom you hate... I know your type and thank God you are a minority....

View attachment 859975

He’s just like isil… this is a disgrace to the religion of Judaism. And this is the great difference between a civilized world where the anti-Muslim’s for example will not say something nice about Islam …they think all Muslims are the same. That’s like imagining all Jews are the same as that Jewish beast above in the video.

I agree. This is a disgrace to the religion of Judaism. And to the State of Israel.

The Israelis want a Jewish state. They have to get rid of the Palestinian majority. They don't want to ever be expelled again. This is what they learned from Hitler.
Newsflash! I hate to break this to you, but Israel already IS a (Jewish) State.

View attachment 859975

"You all".... you weren't against the war in Iraq because you thought is was wrong you just hate America so anything we do in defense of freedom you hate... I know your type and thank God you are a minority....
I was against the war because Americans were dying for absolutely nothing and were instead creating new generations of terrorists. You now admit the war was stupid but you still think it was the right thing to do. You're a dumb fucking fool.

I was against the war because Americans were dying for absolutely nothing and were instead creating new generations of terrorists. You now admit the war was stupid but you still think it was the right thing to do. You're a dumb fucking fool.
We were attacked and over 4000 of us were killed and our once respected intel community said our enemies had weapons of mass destruction... I was sent to Iraq and believe me if those people had a weapon like we were told they did they would happily have used it against us....
When you are invaded you don't always act with 2020 vision and forethought... war is hell... but you don't just lay down and give up...

This is the real Palestinian people... not the victims the media wants you to see....

We were attacked and over 4000 of us were killed and our once respected intel community said our enemies had weapons of mass destruction... I was sent to Iraq and believe me if those people had a weapon like we were told they did they would happily have used it against us....
When you are invaded you don't always act with 2020 vision and forethought... war is hell... but you don't just lay down and give up...
Learn from your mistakes. You went to Iraq when you shouldn't have been sent there. Now Russia and China use Iraq as justification for whoever they want to kill. Some of us realized how stupidly we were reacting years and years before MAGA finally convinced conservatives about it. Israel is reacting stupidly because their version of the Bush administration is in charge and repeating the same mistakes. Worse, even. The U.S. was far less indiscriminate with our killing.

Iraq had nothing to do with 9/11. In fact, Iraq was crippled by 2 decades of war and sanctions . You went to Iraq for Bibi Netanyahu's Clean Break Strategy.

Forum List

Back