Massive pro Israel rally sees Chuck Schumer get together with Republicans. Fellow Trump people how do you support this?

I’m asking fellow Trump voters do you guys really want to be on the same side with Chuck Schumer? Look at these types of statements these pro Israel people are saying they’re using BLM tactics.

2 min mark

You know in the past few years, there’s been a number of wars all throughout the world. Why is Israel so special? ….might even say the same thing about Ukraine. What about the war in Ethiopia, Yemen, The Armenian crisis or other parts of Africa. Why are there not massive rallies about those? I mean all lives matter, right ?

These politicians including Republicans who support Israel and people like Chuck Schumer, and other pro Israel Democrats also support Ukraine. So they’re hypocrites. They criticize the Russian invasion of Ukraine while supporting the Israeli invasion of Gaza. Guess what Ukraine bombed pro-Russian territories in eastern Ukraine before Russia invaded.. Why are these pro Israel American politicians not being consistent?

I stand with Democrats and Republicans opposed to funding Israel btw.

The Jewish professor Norman Finkelstein says that Israel is a Jewish supremacist state. The Palestinians are treated like slaves living in concentration camps and October 7 was similar to Nat turner and his slave revolt.

I will end this post by saying there has been much despicable behavior from Israeli Jewish people. Mocking the people of Gaza for not having water. This is cowardice and a disgrace to Judaism.

Now there are honorable zionists , there are Jewish soldiers who work out, who are healthy and who support the idea of a Jewish state, and they even want political reform in Israel. There you go good and bad on both sides in this one.

Are you oblivious to the fact of mans fallen status? Yeah, they're all horrible. No man or woman is going to solve this problem. As a matter of fact, our depravity is only going to become worse.

Children killed in 20 months in the Ukraine war
Less than 600

Children killed by Israel in 6 weeks
Over 5000

Putin is a war criminal, Netanyahu is defending Israel. (You really believe this ignorance)

Did you support the globalist proxy war in Ukraine too?

86l6de.jpg

1: 19 : 39

"The aerial bombing of a children's hospital is the ultimate evidence that genocide of Ukrainians is happening, Zelenskyy said on March 9.

But while recognizing the horror of the atrocities being carried out by Russia in Ukraine, U.S. national security adviser Jake Sullivan said Monday that he had not seen evidence they had risen to the level of genocide.

Under international law, genocide is defined as "acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group." This can involve killing or causing serious bodily harm to members of the group, deliberately inflicting conditions of life designed to destroy the group, forcibly removing children from the group and transferring them to others, or imposing measures intended to prevent births in the group.

Whether Russia's actions in Ukraine amount to genocide is still being debated by experts, Professor Alex Hinton, director of the Center for the Study of Genocide and Human Rights at Rutgers University, wrote in The Conversation. Russia has targeted and killed civilians and created "harsh conditions of life" in many parts of Ukraine, including the besieged city of Mariupol, where civilians without food or water continue to be denied access to lifesaving aid shipments. It has also reportedly forcibly transported hundreds of Ukrainians, including children, to Russia. In public rhetoric, it has undermined and denied the very existence of Ukrainian identity and outlined a goal eradicating it in some areas.. . "

Chuck Schumer is Jewish-American. That's one reason why. If you don't like those politicians supporting Israel, just don't vote for them. Very simple. Lol. :)

Chuckie is a lousy cheer leader, but speaking to a pro-Israel crowd, so he got by. That is just performance critique, though.

I am independent, certainly not a Trumper. That said, right up front, supporting Israel is what Americans should do, as we support settled law, in this case, not just American law but international law. This is not a partisan issue. Israel should be supported in its right to exist, free of terrorist attack, same as our country. This should be supported by Democrats, Republicans (including Trumpers) as well as Independents and people who do not even vote for whatever reason. It does not, or should not matter negatively that Dem and GOP leadership are on the stage together standing in public solidarity. They should, as leaders come together and stand together publicly in this instance, regardless of party or candidate loyalty.

Senators who received money from AIPAC.

I’m asking fellow Trump voters do you guys really want to be on the same side with Chuck Schumer? Look at these types of statements these pro Israel people are saying they’re using BLM tactics.

2 min mark

You know in the past few years, there’s been a number of wars all throughout the world. Why is Israel so special? ….might even say the same thing about Ukraine. What about the war in Ethiopia, Yemen, The Armenian crisis or other parts of Africa. Why are there not massive rallies about those? I mean all lives matter, right ?

These politicians including Republicans who support Israel and people like Chuck Schumer, and other pro Israel Democrats also support Ukraine. So they’re hypocrites. They criticize the Russian invasion of Ukraine while supporting the Israeli invasion of Gaza. Guess what Ukraine bombed pro-Russian territories in eastern Ukraine before Russia invaded.. Why are these pro Israel American politicians not being consistent?

The Jewish professor Norman Finkelstein says that Israel is a Jewish supremacist state. The Palestinians are treated like slaves living in concentration camps and October 7 was similar to Nat turner and his slave revolt.

I will end this post by saying there has been much despicable behavior from Israeli Jewish people. Mocking the people of Gaza for not having water. This is cowardice and a disgrace to Judaism.

Now there are honorable zionists , there are Jewish soldiers who work out, who are healthy and who support the idea of a Jewish state, and they even want political reform in Israel. There you go good and bad on both sides in this one.

Israel's problem with GAZA is

NONE
OF
OUR
FUCKING
BUSINESS

Aren't you people tired of our blood and treasure being wasted around the globe just to enrich the political & military class?

I am not anti Israel, I am anti WASTING OUR MONEY. Hamas is no more a threat to us than Putin is.

Stop drinking the kool-aid people

Israel's problem with GAZA is

NONE
OF
OUR
FUCKING
BUSINESS

Aren't you people tired of our blood and treasure being wasted around the globe just to enrich the political & military class?

I am not anti Israel, I am anti WASTING OUR MONEY. Hamas is no more a threat to us than Putin is.

Stop drinking the kool-aid people

AIPAC contributions to members of the House.

AIPAC contributions to members of the House.

It’s probably our tax dollars being used to pay off Congress for the benefit of Israel.

2 min mark

Until Chucky leaves the Dem Party I do not support him.

We also do not support the neocon GOP cucks that embrace groomers like Chucky.

Chuckie is a lousy cheer leader, but speaking to a pro-Israel crowd, so he got by. That is just performance critique, though.

I am independent, certainly not a Trumper. That said, right up front, supporting Israel is what Americans should do, as we support settled law, in this case, not just American law but international law. This is not a partisan issue. Israel should be supported in its right to exist, free of terrorist attack, same as our country. This should be supported by Democrats, Republicans (including Trumpers) as well as Independents and people who do not even vote for whatever reason. It does not, or should not matter negatively that Dem and GOP leadership are on the stage together standing in public solidarity. They should, as leaders come together and stand together publicly in this instance, regardless of party or candidate loyalty.
pro hamas? there are not that many

the acceptable range of opinion seems to be all israel all the time to

enough already. i think they ve got the idea. now get the hostages back, destroy any weapons you find, and get back behind the wall.

Forum List

Back