Israeli Jewess steals artifacts from Auschwitz-Birkenau

Eloy

Gold Member
Sep 9, 2016
European Union
It is reported by the Independent that a 27-year-old Jewess from Israel stole various items during six trips to Auschwitz-Birkenau over recent years. Rotem Bides (the woman's name) pilfered objects such as spoons, burnt soup bowls, pieces of glass and a sign warning visitors not to remove anything!

The items were featured in Bides’ final art project in the college she attends. Bides believes Polish law does not apply to her saying, “I felt it was something I had to do. Millions of people were murdered based on the moral laws of a certain country, under a certain regime. And if these are the laws, I can go there and act according to my own laws.”
Israeli student admits stealing Auschwitz artifacts for art exhibition

Some members of the faculty at Beit Berl College in Kfar Saba, northeast of Tel Aviv, have no problem with the theft because it was in itself an artistic statement.

Well, it seems in some places, disregarding the laws of European Union member states is nothing to whine about.

Why didn't she steal form The Yad Vashem memorial museum, it's a lot closer and the things there have been stolen once or twice before

It is reported by the Independent that a 27-year-old Jewess from Israel stole various items during six trips to Auschwitz-Birkenau over recent years. Rotem Bides (the woman's name) pilfered objects such as spoons, burnt soup bowls, pieces of glass and a sign warning visitors not to remove anything!

The items were featured in Bides’ final art project in the college she attends. Bides believes Polish law does not apply to her saying, “I felt it was something I had to do. Millions of people were murdered based on the moral laws of a certain country, under a certain regime. And if these are the laws, I can go there and act according to my own laws.”

Some members of the faculty at Beit Berl College in Kfar Saba, northeast of Tel Aviv, have no problem with the theft because it was in itself an artistic statement.

Well, it seems in some places, disregarding the laws of European Union member states is nothing to whine about.

Could you post the entire EU police blotter. I'm sure those crafty Joooos are up to no good elsewhere.

1) Thieves thieve. The zionists believe that based on their chosenness, "What's mine is mine and what's yours is mine." This is the antithesis of what Jews believe, btw.

2) Did she happen to grab a chunk of the infamous "gas chamber?" It would be great to test it for cyanide and see if all the samples so far were faked by anti-Semites as zionists claim -OR- if it verified what all the other samples showed.

3) Did she happen to swipe anything from the pool where the inmates held their water polo matches, "which drew the liveliest applause from the masses of other detainees?" Or perhaps a piece of the starting block for the camp races? Or perhaps something from the theater, where Jews regularly performed plays and held concerts? Or perhaps something from the football (soccer) field where inmates held their soccer matches. Or perhaps something from the disinfection chamber, the kitchen or the hospital, the things there the nazis used to keep Jews alive?

stolen_items.png

Those found guilty of theft from Auschwitz-Birkenau face up to ten years in prison, according to a BBC report from last year which recounted how two British teens were charged with stealing items from the ground adjacent to where Jews were forced into the gas chambers.
Israeli art student obstinately justifies stealing Holocaust artifacts from Auschwitz

Is there a case for metal detectors to be installed at Auschwitz-Birkenau now?

What the fuck is a Jewess? Another made up antisemtic word? And why does this even matter, someone stole artifacts, big fucking deal. Except in this case she was an evil Joooooooo....I mean Joooowessss. Ha ha ha

stolen_items.png

Those found guilty of theft from Auschwitz-Birkenau face up to ten years in prison, according to a BBC report from last year which recounted how two British teens were charged with stealing items from the ground adjacent to where Jews were forced into the gas chambers.
Israeli art student obstinately justifies stealing Holocaust artifacts from Auschwitz

Ten years are a bit much, I guess. An exhibition displaying spoons and feathers is worthless, anyway.

1) Thieves thieve. The zionists believe that based on their chosenness, "What's mine is mine and what's yours is mine." This is the antithesis of what Jews believe, btw.

2) Did she happen to grab a chunk of the infamous "gas chamber?" It would be great to test it for cyanide and see if all the samples so far were faked by anti-Semites as zionists claim -OR- if it verified what all the other samples showed.

3) Did she happen to swipe anything from the pool where the inmates held their water polo matches, "which drew the liveliest applause from the masses of other detainees?" Or perhaps a piece of the starting block for the camp races? Or perhaps something from the theater, where Jews regularly performed plays and held concerts? Or perhaps something from the football (soccer) field where inmates held their soccer matches. Or perhaps something from the disinfection chamber, the kitchen or the hospital, the things there the nazis used to keep Jews alive?
Amazing, how pathetic you antisemites are.

stolen_items.png

Why metal detectors at Auschwitz-Birkenau? Are Islamics attempting to bring weapons and ammunition there, too?

Semitic languages - Wikipedia how can someone be called anti such a
language?

Oh give me a break. You know full well what the term "anti-semitism" means and has always meant.

Are you making the argument that "anti-semitism" (hatred against Jews) CAN'T exist because I'm using the wrong word? I don't care. Choose any word you want to.

Its applying a characteristic to an entire people. And its morally abhorrent.

Semitic languages - Wikipedia how can someone be called anti such a
language?

Oh give me a break. You know full well what the term "anti-semitism" means and has always meant.

Are you making the argument that "anti-semitism" (hatred against Jews) CAN'T exist because I'm using the wrong word? I don't care. Choose any word you want to.

Its applying a characteristic to an entire people. And its morally abhorrent.
Arabs who are indigenous to the Middle East are Semitic but Jews from Moldova, Russia, Poland, and such places are European. The term antisemitism as applied to European Jews is relatively recent, from the end of the 19th century and has its origins in Germany.

Well, the Germans stole these "priceless" items (a couple of spoons, a nail, a feather) from the Jews, so now it returns to the Jews. Karma!

Forum List

Back