Israeli Jewess steals artifacts from Auschwitz-Birkenau

Did she happen to grab a chunk of the infamous "gas chamber?" It would be great to test it for cyanide and see if all the samples so far were faked by anti-Semites as zionists claim -OR- if it verified what all the other samples showed.

Did she happen to swipe anything from the pool where the inmates held their water polo matches, "which drew the liveliest applause from the masses of other detainees?" Or perhaps a piece of the starting block for the camp races? Or perhaps something from the theater, where Jews regularly performed plays and held concerts? Or perhaps something from the football (soccer) field where inmates held their soccer matches. Or perhaps something from the disinfection chamber, the kitchen or the hospital, the things there the nazis used to keep Jews alive?

Any of you experts?

Did she happen to grab a chunk of the infamous "gas chamber?" It would be great to test it for cyanide and see if all the samples so far were faked by anti-Semites as zionists claim -OR- if it verified what all the other samples showed.

Did she happen to swipe anything from the pool where the inmates held their water polo matches, "which drew the liveliest applause from the masses of other detainees?" Or perhaps a piece of the starting block for the camp races? Or perhaps something from the theater, where Jews regularly performed plays and held concerts? Or perhaps something from the football (soccer) field where inmates held their soccer matches. Or perhaps something from the disinfection chamber, the kitchen or the hospital, the things there the nazis used to keep Jews alive?

Any of you experts?

Are you a Holocaust denier, now, too?

That is classic.

You think that just because I contempt what you Anti-Zionist stand for, that I can't criticize my camp when they're wrong?
Yes.

Yes. Stupid girl. Stupid act.
Introspection?

If you were half honest when posting and not a complete narccisit you would have noticed that I am more than capable of criticizing my camp.

I had my say. Unless you're dense, you need to understand what I said.

there is a clue in roudy's parents let him use the basement, but lock the door
Actually Fatima, I'm highly educated, independent, and very successful financially. I live in a five million dollar home in an affluent (liberal :bye1:) neighborhood and run multiple businesses in mutiple fields. I probably pay more in taxes yearly than you've earned in an entire lifetime. And you? Some fucking Islamist Palestinian bum blaming the Jews for everything, posting from abroad.

I'm highly educated, independent, and very successful financially.
Ha ha ha... hahaha...hah!

You can't hold a job, never could and live off the state like most of your ilk.

And this thread is about another jewish thief.

Actually Fatima, I'm highly educated, independent, and very successful financially. I live in a five million dollar home in an affluent (liberal :bye1:) neighborhood and run multiple businesses in mutiple fields. I probably pay more in taxes yearly than you've earned in an entire lifetime. And you? Some fucking Islamist Palestinian bum blaming the Jews for everything, posting from abroad.

Now that's hilarious. On USMessage board 24/7 while running multiple businesses. :banana:

Any of you experts?

Are you a Holocaust denier, now, too?

That is classic.
It's amazing the vomit these antisemites post on this board. Amazing, and entertaining.

Now that's hilarious. On USMessage board 24/7 while running multiple businesses. :banana:
Another fucking bum responds.

I don't need to hold a job, moron, since I don't work for anybody. Haven't done that for 30 years. I employ many though.

I don't need to hold a job, moron, since I don't work for anybody. Haven't done that for 30 years. I employ many though.
You lie multiple times daily. You are almost totally illiterate and what you can come up with suffers dramatically, even when looked at from the most basic logical standards.

You lie multiple times daily. You are almost totally illiterate and what you can come up with suffers dramatically, even when looked at from the most basic logical standards.
Funny how you bigots accuse others of being who YOU are.

I'm highly educated, .

Is that why you blame Poland for the Holocaust, because you're highly educated?
LOLOL
I don't blame Poland for the Holocaust, retard, I stated a simple historical fact that more Jews died in concentration camps on Polish soil during the Nazi era than any other place. The most horrific death camps are all located there. Do you dispute that?

I'm highly educated, .

Is that why you blame Poland for the Holocaust, because you're highly educated?
LOLOL
I don't blame Poland for the Holocaust, retard, I stated a simple historical fact that more Jews died in concentration camps on Polish soil during the Nazi era than any other place. The most horrific death camps are all located there. Do you dispute that?

Nazi Germany annexed those lands, and Polish Catholics also passed through those camps.

As usual you sound like a Jewish retard.

Forum List

Back