Israeli Jewess steals artifacts from Auschwitz-Birkenau

Amazing, how pathetic you antisemites are.
Whoever told you to whine about antisemitism when presented with facts or questions that you can't answer is an idiot.
You wouldn't know historical fact if it bit you in the ass retard.

Naw, Louie is energetic knows more than you gunny. After all, clever NCOs, especially with wars going on, retire as E8s at a minimum.
Yeah well, you should know your own sock better than anyone else, right? Ha ha ha ya gotta love these retards, they actually think they're fooling anyone with this charade.

there is a clue in roudy's parents let him use the basement, but lock the door
I'm highly educated, .

Is that why you blame Poland for the Holocaust, because you're highly educated?
LOLOL
I don't blame Poland for the Holocaust, retard, I stated a simple historical fact that more Jews died in concentration camps on Polish soil during the Nazi era than any other place. The most horrific death camps are all located there. Do you dispute that?

Nazi Germany annexed those lands, and Polish Catholics also passed through those camps.

As usual you sound like a Jewish retard.
So you agree with me then. More Jews died in Poland than anywhere else. Period end of story.

I'm highly educated, .

LOLOL
I don't blame Poland for the Holocaust, retard, I stated a simple historical fact that more Jews died in concentration camps on Polish soil during the Nazi era than any other place. The most horrific death camps are all located there. Do you dispute that?

Nazi Germany annexed those lands, and Polish Catholics also passed through those camps.

So you agree with me then. More Jews died in Poland than anywhere else. Period end of story.

Like more Native Americans died in America, or like more Indians of India died in India, or more Boers died in South Africa?

People died on their lands all over the World.

But, leave it to retard Jews like you to think this is Poland's responsibility.

Amazing, how pathetic you antisemites are.
Whoever told you to whine about antisemitism when presented with facts or questions that you can't answer is an idiot.
You wouldn't know historical fact if it bit you in the ass retard.

Naw, Louie is energetic knows more than you gunny. After all, clever NCOs, especially with wars going on, retire as E8s at a minimum.
I was medically retired in 1995. Retard.

Actually Fatima, I'm highly educated, independent, and very successful financially. I live in a five million dollar home in an affluent (liberal :bye1:) neighborhood and run multiple businesses in mutiple fields. I probably pay more in taxes yearly than you've earned in an entire lifetime. And you? Some fucking Islamist Palestinian bum blaming the Jews for everything, posting from abroad.
The Only thing you run is your mouth

I'm highly educated, .

LOLOL

Like more Native Americans died in America, or like more Indians of India died in India, or more Boers died in South Africa?

You are having problems agreeing with me it seems. It wasn't only Jews from Poland that died in those camps. Jews were shipped from all over Europe into those camps, remember? Look it up.

LOLOL

You are having problems agreeing with me it seems. It wasn't only Jews from Poland that died in those camps. Jews were shipped from all over Europe into those camps, remember? Look it up.

Are Native Americans also responsible for Black slavery, because Western European colonists imported slaves on their lands?

Are Native Americans also responsible for Black slavery, because Western European colonists imported slaves on their lands?
No of course not. What does that have to do with Nazis establishing their worst death camps in Poland. They could have done it in other European countries, why do you think it happened in Poland?

No of course not. What does that have to do with Nazis establishing their worst death camps in Poland. They could have done it in other European countries, why do you think it happened in Poland?

Auschwitz was first designed by Nazi Germany for Polish POW's, they probably just figured it was easier to bring in Jews, Poles, an Gypsies there than to other parts of Europe, since that was a fairly central location to such groups.

Auschwitz was first designed by Nazi Germany for Polish POW's, they probably just figured it was easier to bring in Jews, Poles, an Gypsies there than to other parts of Europe, since that was a fairly central location to such groups.
That's certainly a possibility although there were other factors as well. I'll give you a hint, look at how you, a person of Polish ancestry talk about Jews.

That's certainly a possibility although there were other factors as well. I'll give you a hint, look at how you, a person of Polish ancestry talk about Jews.

As expected you sound like a ignorant Jewish retard, suggesting that Nazis setup concentration camps in Poland, due to Polish anti-Semitism.

Poland was the first to fight the Nazis, and setup the only organization in WW2 era Poland dedicated to only saving Holocaust victim Jews, called Zegota.

I wasn't anti-Jewish, until dealing with loads of anti-Polish Jews like you online.

As expected you sound like a ignorant Jewish retard, suggesting that Nazis setup concentration camps in Poland, due to Polish anti-Semitism.

Poland was the first to fight the Nazis, and setup the only organization in WW2 era Poland dedicated to only saving Holocaust victim Jews, called Zegota.

I wasn't anti-Jewish, until dealing with loads of anti-Polish Jews like you online.
perhaps the reason the Nazis chose Poland was because they found their opinions on Jews lined up with the Poles? Just a thought. And please don't give us that garbage that your antisemtism is the Jews fault, that is a classic antisemtic canard. In fact, every bigot blames his / her bigotry on others.

perhaps the reason the Nazis chose Poland was because they found their opinions on Jews lined up with the Poles? Just a thought. And please don't give us that garbage that your antisemtism is the Jews fault, that is a classic antisemtic canard. In fact, every bigot blames his / her bigotry on others.

Poland had the lowest amount of Nazi collaborators in occupied Europe, doofus, or shall I say joofus.

You proved my point 100% about how much of an uneducated idiot you are.

Why should Poles view anti-Polish Jewish morons like you with a sense of brotherhood?

No, you are disgusting, dirty, dumb, vile Animals.

Every so often you might find and okay Jew, but for the most part, no you're a bunch of ungrateful anti-Polish idiots.

Poland had the lowest amount of Nazi collaborators in occupied Europe, doofus, or shall I say joofus.

Why should Poles view anti-Polish Jewish morons like you with a sense of brotherhood?

Every so often you might find and okay Jew, but for the most part, no you're a bunch of ungrateful anti-Polish idiots.
Thanks for proving my point! You are one dumb specimen.

"No more questions, your honor".

You Jews get upset when people compare Jews to Soviet crimes.

But, the Soviet NKVD was close to 40% Jewish in the early, and mid 1930's, during the peak of it's brutality.
Jew Genrikh Yagoda headed this NKVD.

You tell me when 40% of the Nazi SS was Polish, and when it's leader who headed the SS was Polish, huh?

There's far more truth in the Jewish Soviet connections, than Polish Nazi connections.

So, why should Poles like, or tolerate the common Jewish idiot like yourself who claims Poland was behind the Holocaust?

But, the Soviet NKVD was close to 40% Jewish in the early, and mid 1930's, during the peak of it's brutality.

You tell me when 40% of the Nazi SS was Polish, and when it's leader who headed the SS was Polish, huh?

There's far more truth in the Jewish Soviet connections, than Polish Nazi connections.

So, why should Poles like, or tolerate the common Jewish idiot like yourself who claims Poland was behind the Holocaust?
You're like a dog who keeps trying to bite his tail. Nobody cares what explanations a moron gives for being a sick bigot, deal with it.

You're like a dog who keeps trying to bite his tail. Nobody cares what explanations a moron gives for being a sick bigot, deal with it.

You're not a bigot?

You call Palestinians, or Muslims / Arabs as "Animals"

Furthermore, you unrightfully blame Poland for the Holocaust crime.

Poland was not only supportive of the Holocaust-----the country has been killing
jews for the glory of "Christ" for about 150 years before the ROMAN CATHOLIC
SAINT ADOLF HITLER got there. Prior to that time----Poland had been a relatively
tolerant country which is why lots of jews ended up there. ------I have polish background---
sorta------my ancestors fled the filth of polish pogroms in the late 1800s. There is virtually
no truth in the "jewish soviet" "connection" -----Jews----Like JESUS OF NAZARETH ---
have been fascinated with the concept of socialism for millennia ---but then, so are decent
catholic poles

Poland was not only supportive of the Holocaust-----the country has been killing
SAINT ADOLF HITLER got there. Prior to that time----Poland had been a relatively
tolerant country which is why lots of jews ended up there. ------I have polish background---
sorta------my ancestors fled the filth of polish pogroms in the late 1800s. There is virtually
no truth in the "jewish soviet" "connection" -----Jews----Like JESUS OF NAZARETH ---
have been fascinated with the concept of socialism for millennia ---but then, so are decent
catholic poles

If Poland was supportive of the Holocaust, why did it have less Nazi SS than the rest of Europe?

You Jews sound like real dumb bozos.

catholic poles

If Poland was supportive of the Holocaust, why did it have less Nazi SS than the rest of Europe?

You Jews sound like real dumb bozos.

SS?? that was an ELITE Aryan pig force------one had to be LITERATE the camp guards
and general murderers of Auschwitz were not "S.S." The people who cheered the cattle cars
along the railways were not "S.S."

Forum List

Back