Israeli Jewess steals artifacts from Auschwitz-Birkenau

Well three facts actually, the fact that you are a disgusting bigot.

Your slander / libel of Poland as being a big part of the Holocaust, is in fact extremely vile, bigoted, unsupported ignorant BS.

Yes, it's bigotry, because even after you are told the facts, you still vilify Poland with your bigotry.

You're a retard of biblical proportions.
Just stating the facts, bigot. Just because Poland had a dark history doesn't mean it's the same today. America also had slavery at some point.

Poland didn't have almost anything to do with the Holocaust, you retarded savage.

Jews have a dark history too.

Israel has killed 10's of thousands of Palestinians.

Jew Julius Popper orchestrated the Selknam genocide, killing Natives of Argentina to basic extinction.

Jew Lazar Kaganovich engineered the Holodomor terror famine killing millions in Ukraine.

Jew Genrikh Yagoda ran a NKVD which was dominantly Jewish, killing millions in a Gulag system, which was engineered by Jew Matvei Berman.

Jew Jakub Berman killed thousands of Poles.

Jew Salomon Morel killed thousands of Germans, and Poles.

1,000,000 Poles fought the Nazis during the invasion of Poland.

In comparison the biggest Polish Nazi collaborator unit the Blue Police had just over 10,000.

So, actually 100 Poles fought the Nazis for every 1 which fought for the Nazis.

See how retarded you guys are?

I have to get up early tomorrow for work.

I don't need to get angry at retarded vermin who happen to be Jewish.
Yada yada yada. You keep thumping your chest trying to tell everybody that Poles are better than anybody else. End of the day you are a pig and a bigot no less than the Nazis and Islamists.

You call Palestinians. Arabs, and Muslims as Animals as a bigot, and unrightfully blame Poland as a retard.

By your own logic, you're a pig, bigot.
Again, moron, stop making up stuff, I call criminals and murderers animals. Just like Trump did today with members of Mexican gangs, and many world leaders have called Islamic terrorists.

You've called Palestinians as Animals, without saying Palestinian terrorists are Animals.

1,000,000 Poles fought the Nazis during the invasion of Poland.

In comparison the biggest Polish Nazi collaborator unit the Blue Police had just over 10,000.

So, actually 100 Poles fought the Nazis for every 1 which fought for the Nazis.

See how retarded you guys are?

I have to get up early tomorrow for work.

I don't need to get angry at retarded vermin who happen to be Jewish.
Yada yada yada. You keep thumping your chest trying to tell everybody that Poles are better than anybody else. End of the day you are a pig and a bigot no less than the Nazis and Islamists.

You call Palestinians. Arabs, and Muslims as Animals as a bigot, and unrightfully blame Poland as a retard.

By your own logic, you're a pig, bigot.
Again, moron, stop making up stuff, I call criminals and murderers animals. Just like Trump did today with members of Mexican gangs, and many world leaders have called Islamic terrorists.

You've called Palestinians as Animals, without saying Palestinian terrorists are Animals.
Why were housewives stabbing Jews last year?
There is a lot of brainwashing going on and billions have been stolen by Arab leaders who were supposed to bring their constituency into the 21st century.

Forum List

Back