Israeli forces shoot unarmed protesters from across Gaza security fence, killing at least 15

Another Jew Hater who ignores links of Christian Anti Jewish Hate.
IDK WTF that means.

What do you mean by not “ sharing” culture, religion or language?
Israel is a Jewish State created for Jews...speaking Hebrew. None of those are even remotely close to the US.

Do you feel that way about Muslims, Indians, Chinese, Japanese, etc. people who come here, it’s OK for Hispanics to speak their language, Muslims to speak theirs, Indians, Chinese , etc. etc. to speak theirs but not the Jews?

This is the US...not Israel..if you want a Jewish state then go to Israel...the same applies to all groups you listed. Americans should care first and foremost about AMERICA...not Israel, China or wherever else. If your priorities lay elsewhere...go there and help there.

Regarding “ Religion” Jews should convert to Christianity but not other groups? Typical Jew Hating “ Christian” that had gone on for over 2000 years.
No one really care what your religion is...go there and be around your people if it is your top priority...in the US you should be American first all other nations are second...full stop.
So you think all the Muslims in this Country that want a Muslim State here should go home? Or is that different? Israel is an ALLY we support our allies.
yes...the US is secular per our Constitution.

RE: Israeli forces shoot unarmed protesters from across Gaza security fence, killing at least 15
※→ Tijn Von Ingersleben, et al,

I think you have slipped wildly off the mark here...

This is the US...not Israel..if you want a Jewish state then go to Israel...the same applies to all groups you listed. Americans should care first and foremost about AMERICA...not Israel, China or wherever else. If your priorities lay elsewhere...go there and help there.
(COMMENT)

Much of the discussion here, is about two issues:

• The Israeli Core Issue: This is based on the two-way respect for the principle of equal rights and right to self-determination for the Jewish peoples.

• The US Foreign Policy Issue: There is no question that the US has several national security interests in the region. And the nation that is must like America, and as sophisticated America, of all 22 nations in the Middle East gand Gulf Coast Region is Israel. Having said that, Armica see a moral and ethical obligation to extend its protection over Israel, such that it is a secure safe haven from Arab, European, and African use of the color of law against a culture that has politically targeted for centuries.​

I am not sure if anyone is advocating the subordination of American patriotism and nationalism to Israel. That is, in fact, an emotional hot button that anti-Zionist and antisemitic propagandist use to insert a wedge between the Americans and the Israelis. The Israelis would never advocate Americans shift in loyalty. They know that that would actually have the opposite effect. That doesn't prevent Arab Palestinians from trying to chip away at the US-Israeli Alliance.

No one really cares what your religion is...go there and be around your people if it is your top priority...in the US you should be American first all other nations are second...full stop.
(COMMENT)

I tend to agree that, in the greater scheme of things, religion is not a hot button item in the US. Of course, loyalty to America is that of the highest order. But that does not mean that there cannot be room for a strong bond with other nations. This is particularly true in the case of the Five-Eyes (FVEY)(Australia, Canada, New Zealand, the United Kingdom, and the United States) which demonstrates one of the very strong alliances; which America maintains with the Commonwealth of Nations.

There are many Anti-American activists that really enjoy pushing social, economic, theological, spiritual, scientific or legal issues which have become sharp political issues that bucked-up talk radio programs.

Most Respectfully,
R

Last edited:
I am not sure if anyone is advocating the subordination of American patriotism and nationalism to Israel.
Then why do people throw 'anti-Semite' at those who oppose funding Israel to the tune of $3B/yr? Further, I firmly believe that the $235B that we have given to the state of Israel over the past 60 years is in itself a form of subordination by way of tribute.
No single country has received more. As a matter of fact its many times more than we have given to the entire continent of Africa over the same period of time. A time when Israel has gone from fledgling state to a first world nation which exports billions in weapons and technology per year.
Don't you find that a bit odd?

The Israelis would never advocate Americans shift in loyalty.
They don't need to...we are funding them and rubber stamping any action they take with regard to UN sanction or international outcry. If you are getting everything you want why would you question anything? Take any relationship in your life...professional or private and apply complete immunity to them.
Would you question?

But that does not mean that there cannot be room for a strong bond with other nations.
I agree...so why are we paying? Do we pay the Brits? Canadians?
The crux of my argument is the funding of a first world state by another to the tune of $35B over ten years. No one ever questions this, why?
Don't you think that is weird? Don't you think that is odd?

So...my initial point stands...let them be, cut the purse strings and if they are true friends they will be there like the others. Other than that...I and many other Americans simply could not care less about Israel as a state. We CARE about the hundreds of billions that have been given. It needs to stop.

I am not sure if anyone is advocating the subordination of American patriotism and nationalism to Israel.
Then why do people throw 'anti-Semite' at those who oppose funding Israel to the tune of $3B/yr? Further, I firmly believe that the $235B that we have given to the state of Israel over the past 60 years is in itself a form of subordination by way of tribute.
No single country has received more. As a matter of fact its many times more than we have given to the entire continent of Africa over the same period of time. A time when Israel has gone from fledgling state to a first world nation which exports billions in weapons and technology per year.

They don't need to...we are funding them and rubber stamping any action they take with regard to UN sanction or international outcry. If you are getting everything you want why would you question anything? Take any relationship in your life...professional or private and apply complete immunity to them.
Would you question?

But that does not mean that there cannot be room for a strong bond with other nations.
The crux of my argument is the funding of a first world state by another to the tune of $35B over ten years. No one ever questions this, why?

So...my initial point stands...let them be, cut the purse strings and if they are true friends they will be there like the others. Other than that...I and many other Americans simply could not care less about Israel as a state. We CARE about the hundreds of billions that have been given. It needs to stop.

27itm6.jpg

Would you question?

Given?

Ever heard of loan guarantees, and how that works?

Would you question?

Given?

We do not loan money to Israel...we aid them...e.g. no payback.
...and I was wrong..it's $38B...not $35B
U.S., Israel sign historic 10-year, $38-billion military aid deal

Would you question?

27itm6.jpg
I have...I have...but if you're puttin it in my butt...I reserve the right to tell you how much it hurts. :D

Would you question?

Given?

Loan guarantees to Israel are just another way that the United States financially helps the Jewish state, but this is done without even spending one dollar. In 1992, Congress and President Bush authorized $10 in guarantees to Israel and, in 2003, a new set of loan guarantees - for $9 billion - were put in place to serve until 2012. This guarantee was extended to last until 2019.

Guarantees are not grants — not one penny of U.S. government funds are transferred to Israel. The U.S. simply cosigns loans for Israel that give bankers confidence to lend Israel money at more favorable terms: lower interest rates and longer repayment periods — as much as 30 years instead of only five to seven. These loan guarantees have no effect on domestic programs or guarantees. Moreover, they have no impact on U.S. taxpayers unless Israel were to default on its loans, something it has never done. In addition, much of the money Israel borrows is spent in the United States to purchase American goods.

From Jewishvirtuallibrary

Would you question?

Given?

Loan guarantees to Israel are just another way that the United States financially helps the Jewish state, but this is done without even spending one dollar. In 1992, Congress and President Bush authorized $10 in guarantees to Israel and, in 2003, a new set of loan guarantees - for $9 billion - were put in place to serve until 2012. This guarantee was extended to last until 2019.

Guarantees are not grants — not one penny of U.S. government funds are transferred to Israel. The U.S. simply cosigns loans for Israel that give bankers confidence to lend Israel money at more favorable terms: lower interest rates and longer repayment periods — as much as 30 years instead of only five to seven. These loan guarantees have no effect on domestic programs or guarantees. Moreover, they have no impact on U.S. taxpayers unless Israel were to default on its loans, something it has never done. In addition, much of the money Israel borrows is spent in the United States to purchase American goods.

From Jewishvirtuallibrary
Ok..fair play...
Israel does loan money. Guess what..ALL Israeli loan debt has been forgiven...every time. Guess what else that means? Yeap..US taxpayers foot the bill...every time.

What about the $38B aid package? Does that affect the US taxpayer directly? Yes...it does. So, not only are US taxpayers giving aid...they are forgiving loan debt as well...yeah..kinda doubles...triples those numbers doesn't it?
Yes Veronica...you are a sucker. However, don't fret, as you are not alone.

"Since 1992, the U.S. has offered Israel an additional $2 billion annually in loan guarantees. Congressional researchers have disclosed that between 1974 and 1989, $16.4 billion in U.S. military loans were converted to grants and that this was the understanding from the beginning. Indeed, all past U.S. loans to Israel have eventually been forgiven by Congress, which has undoubtedly helped Israel's often-touted claim that they have never defaulted on a U.S. government loan."
U.S. Financial Aid To Israel: Congress & U.S. Aid to Israel - WRMEA

RE: Israeli forces shoot unarmed protesters from across Gaza security fence, killing at least 15
※→ Tijn Von Ingersleben, et al,

“People almost invariably arrive at their beliefs
not on the basis of proof
but on the basis of what they find attractive.”

Blaise Pascal, De l'art de persuader (Of the Art of Persuading)

Of course, there are people that are the ∆x components... David Gal and Derek Rucker from Northwestern University have found that when people’s confidence in their beliefs is shaken, they become stronger advocates for those beliefs. The more you try to change their minds, the more rigid they become. And there are very few topic in which that axiom is observed than in topics on the Israeli-Arab conflict in the Middle East.

(COMMENT)

This is an argument on who gets the bigger slice of the pie, not so much as who gets a slice of the pie. And as for Africa, there are (maybe) ≈ 50 elements in Africa that the USAID gives aid to...

Yes, in any outlay like military aid, there must be a first. If it was Israel (if we dropped then from the equation) then the next country in line would be Egypt (an Arab State in Africa) --- a member of the Arab League. American military aid to Egypt, which has "totaled over $40 billion since the signing of the Camp David peace accords in 1979." (See: March 28, 2018 | William Hartung || Time to Rethink U.S. Military Aid to Egypt ||) Remember, Egypt was a Russian client state until after the 1973 Surprise attack on Yom Kipper, which ended in the Egyptian 3rd Army being surrounded and cut-off from Cairo.

Yes, the US gives Military Aid to all the Arab League Member Nations involved in the military assault on Israel in 1948; and more (most every member of the Arab League).

Would you question?
(COMMENT)

There is a difference between:

• An America that provides such aid in the Middle East to protect a lone Republic from the abuses of an Arab Majority.
ψ AND THAT WHICH IS ψ
• An America that is under an obligation and is "subordination by way of tribute."​

The US is not providing assistance in that way at all, no coercion at all. The State of Israel ranks 18th in the list of nation relative to human development. That is higher than any of the "oil rich" Arab League and Persian Gulf States. What is wrong with the "oil rich" states that they cannot manage to keep up with Israel. Remember, the common thread here is the Arab Culture compared to the lone Jewish Culture.

(COMMENT)

We are NOT paying; as in making a credit installment. We are investing in an Allied Regional Power.

The amount the US gives to Israel is reviewed all the time. It is questioned by people like you all the time.

BTW, we do give aid to members of the Commonwealth:

(COMMENT)

Yes... That is a legitimate political position to put forth... It is a form of Isolationism. And many are suggesting approaches very similar. I have, on occasion, suggested a re-evaluation of military and non-military aid.

Whether "we care" or not is an ethical issue. What we allow to happen as a result of our isolationism is a moral issue. How we, as Americans, justify our withdraw is a matter of honesty, integrity, and values.

Most Respectfully,
R​

This is an argument on who gets the bigger slice of the pie, not so much as who gets a slice of the pie. And as for Africa, there are (maybe) ≈ 50 elements in Africa that the USAID gives aid to..
Hey homeboy...you can call it aid...grants...USAID... or Scooby Snacks...guess where alll that comes from...That's right buddy...US Taxpayers.
My POINT is that Israel...is getting a ridiculous amount of U. S. T a x p a y e r dollars.

but but but...this pile here is from USAID....and this pile here is from Defense Spending... and this pile...don't church it up son.

Yes, the US gives Military Aid to all the Arab League Member Nations involved in the military assault on Israel in 1948; and more (most every member of the Arab League).

Yeap...horseshit too. Billions to anyone is absurd. This should be illegalized period. The only way that I could see us giving billions in aid militarily is if one of our close allies were locked in war and COULD NOT afford to arm themselves...MAYBE.

• An America that provides such aid in the Middle East to protect a lone Republic from the abuses of an Arab Majority.

Maybe in 1960 this was accurate...hardly the case for the last 40 years. Israel is a first world nuclear power with technological capes equal to our own. Cut the purse strings. Further, Israel not only has peace but cooperation treaties with the Egyptians and the Jordanians....since the 1980's! This is all old propaganda.

We are NOT paying; as in making a credit installment. We are investing in an Allied Regional Power.

"But honey...that hooker was helping me find my keys!"

Stop, Money works for countries no different than it does for people...quid pro quo.
"Investing in an Allied Regional Power"...you sound like one of those shithead generals who cycle through the MAJCOM's every year.

What we allow to happen as a result of our isolationism is a moral issue.
Israel is a nuclear powered nation...F35's...Merhaba Tanks...billion dollar defense industry...etc. 1960 is calling...it want's it's propaganda back.

I will close with this...non-interventionist policies can be successful. We just have to get back to our roots.
Our entire foreign policy system is a complete scam and the ultimate victim is the very person that it is designed to protect and serve...the US Taxpayer.
We have gone from free commerce and resisting foreign entanglement to globalization and paying country A to not attack country B.
What a mess.

Last edited:
Humanity,

Yesterday, you wrote:

There is a very fine line and it seems that Israel crosses that line every time!

Now that more evidence has come to light, in terms of the lethal nature of weapons used against Israel and the fact that the dead are all men of military age who acted specifically with violent means against Israel AND Hamas' statement that the intent of the March is to breach the fence and that "not one inch of Palestine" shall be under Jewish sovereignty, where is your condemnation of Arab Palestinians "crossing the line", both literally and figuratively? Where is your holding Arab Palestinians to accountability? Where is your insisting that Arab Palestinians have restraint? And respect international law? Where is your call for Hamas to stand down? Where is your demand that Israel's self-determination and sovereignty be respected?

RE: Palestine Today
※→ et al,

For the last half-century, we all have seen the recurring divisiveness of the Hostile Arab Palestinian (HoAP) use cowardly practices.Different variations on the basics; yet oddly with a common frame.

To promote, by all means of publicity and propaganda available to them, friendly relations among nations based upon the Purposes and Principles of the Charter;

Calls upon all States to adopt such measures as may be necessary and appropriate and in accordance with their obligations under international law to:

a) Prohibit by law incitement to commit a terrorist act or acts;
b) Prevent such conduct;
c) Deny safe haven to any persons with respect to whom there is credible
and relevant information giving serious reasons for considering that they have been
guilty of such conduct;

(OBSERVATION)

Arab Palestinians operated largely on the same soft targets as most psychopaths:
  • 1972 Summer Olympic Massacre. the 1978 Coastal Road Massacre.
  • The 1974 Qiryat Shemona attacks, terrorists on residential, building.
  • The attack on the Italian cruise ship Achille Lauro, when they killed a Jewish Passenger in a wheelchair and threw him overboard.
  • The many airline hijackings, bombing on a bus, in market places, amusement parks, beaches and shores tourist attractions,
  • Or the attacks right up and to the present.
There were hostages takings —- at places like the children's dormitory, the bombing at a children’s clothing market, stabbings, shootings, boobytrapped bus stops, grenade attack, crowded restaurants, event receptions, movie theaters and cinemas, → and the list goes on. Arab Palestinian violence includes attacks at holy sites like that of the Tomb of the Patriarchs.

The Declaration on Measures to Eliminate International Terrorism, annexed to General Assembly resolution 49/60 of 9 December 1994, in which, inter alia, declares

"Criminal acts intended or calculated to provoke a state of terror in the general public, a group of persons or particular persons for political purposes are in any circumstance unjustifiable, whatever the considerations of a political, philosophical, ideological, racial, ethnic, religious or any other nature that may be invoked to justify them;"
(COMMENT)

As you can see, I think that the Hostile Arab Palestinian (HoAP) is attempting to raise sympathy for their cause by deliberately and with premeditation, set the conditions to assemble, incite and direct the Protestors to breach the security barrier and then penetrate Israeli Sovereignty.

This violates the use of civilians as a shield for the cover and concealment in the military advance into Israel.

This violates the Basic Rules of Incitement:

This is a Government supported action in violation of:

Charter of the United Nations --- Chapter I • PURPOSES AND PRINCIPLES • Paragraph 2(4)
All Members shall refrain in their international relations from the threat or use of force against the territorial integrity or political independence of any state, or in any other manner inconsistent with the Purposes of the United Nations.​

I would think it would be very damned obvious that the protest was organized by the Asymmetric instigators to create the conditions for a violent confrontation that the HoAP could not otherwise achieve.

The protesters appear to be driven by elements within the protest crowd to provoke an Israeli response by the Border Police --- being herded and urged or incited to commit to induce a violent confrontation; with the intent (as members of the protest said themselves in media interviews) to breach Israeli Sovereignty. The objective: to recover territory lost in the 1948 Israeli War of Independence.

Most Respectfully,
R

※→ et al,

For the last half-century, we all have seen the recurring divisiveness of the Hostile Arab Palestinian (HoAP) use cowardly practices.Different variations on the basics; yet oddly with a common frame.

To promote, by all means of publicity and propaganda available to them, friendly relations among nations based upon the Purposes and Principles of the Charter;

Calls upon all States to adopt such measures as may be necessary and appropriate and in accordance with their obligations under international law to:

b) Prevent such conduct;
and relevant information giving serious reasons for considering that they have been
guilty of such conduct;

(OBSERVATION)

Arab Palestinians operated largely on the same soft targets as most psychopaths:
  • The attack on the Italian cruise ship Achille Lauro, when they killed a Jewish Passenger in a wheelchair and threw him overboard.
  • The many airline hijackings, bombing on a bus, in market places, amusement parks, beaches and shores tourist attractions,
There were hostages takings —- at places like the children's dormitory, the bombing at a children’s clothing market, stabbings, shootings, boobytrapped bus stops, grenade attack, crowded restaurants, event receptions, movie theaters and cinemas, → and the list goes on. Arab Palestinian violence includes attacks at holy sites like that of the Tomb of the Patriarchs.

The Declaration on Measures to Eliminate International Terrorism, annexed to General Assembly resolution 49/60 of 9 December 1994, in which, inter alia, declares

"Criminal acts intended or calculated to provoke a state of terror in the general public, a group of persons or particular persons for political purposes are in any circumstance unjustifiable, whatever the considerations of a political, philosophical, ideological, racial, ethnic, religious or any other nature that may be invoked to justify them;"
(COMMENT)

As you can see, I think that the Hostile Arab Palestinian (HoAP) is attempting to raise sympathy for their cause by deliberately and with premeditation, set the conditions to assemble, incite and direct the Protestors to breach the security barrier and then penetrate Israeli Sovereignty.

This violates the use of civilians as a shield for the cover and concealment in the military advance into Israel.

Charter of the United Nations --- Chapter I • PURPOSES AND PRINCIPLES • Paragraph 2(4)
All Members shall refrain in their international relations from the threat or use of force against the territorial integrity or political independence of any state, or in any other manner inconsistent with the Purposes of the United Nations.​

I would think it would be very damned obvious that the protest was organized by the Asymmetric instigators to create the conditions for a violent confrontation that the HoAP could not otherwise achieve.

The protesters appear to be driven by elements within the protest crowd to provoke an Israeli response by the Border Police --- being herded and urged or incited to commit to induce a violent confrontation; with the intent (as members of the protest said themselves in media interviews) to breach Israeli Sovereignty. The objective: to recover territory lost in the 1948 Israeli War of Independence.

Most Respectfully,
R
Are you still pimping Israel's terrorist propaganda campaign?

※→ et al,

b) Prevent such conduct;
guilty of such conduct;

(OBSERVATION)

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R
Are you still pimping Israel's terrorist propaganda campaign?

Do you realize that people cringe when you embarrass yourself with these repetitive cut and paste slogans?

Yes, we know. In a way I agree about the funds, but how heartless of you to wish for death.
If the Earth were to open up and swallow both groups tomorrow it would make zero difference to me. I am sick sick sick and tired of hearing about these two shitheads fighting over a piece of sand in the middle of nowhere. I am MORE sick of billions of my tax dollars going to fund it. Screw them both...I don't care.
Money is more important than human lives and Liberty?
How leftist of you.
Human lives...let's give the world a bit of equanimity shall we? How many 'put upon', ''oppressed' groups does this world have?....odd we should focus so much energy on such a small spot in the world?
Whose in YOUR wallet?
Americans need to be sick of this. Billions per year for what? Ridiculous.
No mystery why the world focuses on that tiny strip of sand.
Gods chosen people live there.

I've been in the West Bank, you?
Don't give a shit about the West Bank...I AM AN AMERICAN.
I suggest you go back to 1967 and tell the US to mind it’s own fucking business when it stopped Israel from finishing the job.
Yep, the US fucked up big time.

Forum List

Back