Israeli forces shoot unarmed protesters from across Gaza security fence, killing at least 15

We have allies and we are beholden to them Israel is a staunch ally and has helped us repeatedly in the past, that you whiny little snots want to forget that speaks ill of you and this Country.
Israel and the dispensationalists can eat my shit. Where were the Israelis and the whacko dispensationalist end timers when I was in Iraq and Afghanistan? They can go eat a big bowl of shit.
You clowns keep buying into this scam as if Israel's and America's existence are somehow contingent upon one another.
Jesus...wake the fuck up.

One of the two sides should hurry up and kill the other...I am tired of my tax dollars going toward this shit show.
Yes, we know. In a way I agree about the funds, but how heartless of you to wish for death.
If the Earth were to open up and swallow both groups tomorrow it would make zero difference to me. I am sick sick sick and tired of hearing about these two shitheads fighting over a piece of sand in the middle of nowhere. I am MORE sick of billions of my tax dollars going to fund it. Screw them both...I don't care.
Money is more important than human lives and Liberty?
How leftist of you.
Human lives...let's give the world a bit of equanimity shall we? How many 'put upon', ''oppressed' groups does this world have?....odd we should focus so much energy on such a small spot in the world?
Whose in YOUR wallet?
Americans need to be sick of this. Billions per year for what? Ridiculous.
No mystery why the world focuses on that tiny strip of sand.
Gods chosen people live there.

I've been in the West Bank, you?
Don't give a shit about the West Bank...I AM AN AMERICAN.

They weren't unarmed. They were armed with rocks, firebombs, guns and possibly bombs. They were all young men. They all attempted to reach or breach the fence.

I agree that lethal force should be the last resort -- but when Gazans are planting bombs attempting to kill Israelis on sovereign Israeli territory, they are combatants and not "unarmed protesters".

Just a heaping helping of Pallywood served up fresh for the holidays.

Enjoy.

brainsgiving_dinner_by_hardnox757-d32wwdx.jpg

One of the two sides should hurry up and kill the other...I am tired of my tax dollars going toward this shit show.

with money or without money...

the show will continue until the palestinians stop their tantrum.
Zero fucks given...not my problem...stop taking my tax dollars to fund ANY of it.

zero fucks given....by you???? oh nooooooooooooo LOL!

scary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:04:

That's exactly how I see non jews who care about this shit show. It makes no sense to me. If you think it makes a bit of sense answer this question. If Israel and the Palestinians were to vaporize into non existence tomorrow would it drastically affect your life as non-Jew?
If you ARE a Jew...move your ass there to affect change. No one else really cares.

Nobody cares that you don’t care! If this were any other Country and a Jewish poster felt that way you would be calling them Racist

Yes, we know. In a way I agree about the funds, but how heartless of you to wish for death.
If the Earth were to open up and swallow both groups tomorrow it would make zero difference to me. I am sick sick sick and tired of hearing about these two shitheads fighting over a piece of sand in the middle of nowhere. I am MORE sick of billions of my tax dollars going to fund it. Screw them both...I don't care.
How leftist of you.
Human lives...let's give the world a bit of equanimity shall we? How many 'put upon', ''oppressed' groups does this world have?....odd we should focus so much energy on such a small spot in the world?
Whose in YOUR wallet?

Don't give a shit about the West Bank...I AM AN AMERICAN.

Eat your own Shit! In the meantime in all of Israel’s Wars with the Arabs not ONE of our Military was over there! You ask where the Israelis were? Do you Really expect an Israeli in a Muslim Country? Of course you do. That would ensure them killing killed or worse.

They weren't unarmed. They were armed with rocks, firebombs, guns and possibly bombs. They were all young men. They all attempted to reach or breach the fence.

I agree that lethal force should be the last resort -- but when Gazans are planting bombs attempting to kill Israelis on sovereign Israeli territory, they are combatants and not "unarmed protesters".

Clearly throwing rocks and petrol bombs is, in no way, "unarmed".

Lethal force used is simply not acceptable in this instance.

Your comment Shusha, where you try to justify lethal force with "planting bombs"... Is there any evidence of this, in this situation?

In your first paragraph you say "possibly" which suggests that there is no evidence of this.

As usual, throwing rocks and firebombs is considered 'unarmed'. And the UNWRA helped promote these 'protests' as a prelude to try to, again, demonize the Nation of Israel.

As compared to guns, yep.

How leftist of you.
Whose in YOUR wallet?

When are Christians going to get over worshipping Jews, they do not think much of Christians.

How leftist of you.
Whose in YOUR wallet?

When are Christians going to get over worshipping Jews, they do not think much of Christians.

The Jew Hater speaks again. There have been plenty of threads about Christian Anti Semitism going on for over 2000 years and she ignores them all

How leftist of you.
Whose in YOUR wallet?

God was right. You prove Jew haters are cursed.

Forum List

Back