Israeli forces shoot unarmed protesters from across Gaza security fence, killing at least 15

If the Earth were to open up and swallow both groups tomorrow it would make zero difference to me. I am sick sick sick and tired of hearing about these two shitheads fighting over a piece of sand in the middle of nowhere. I am MORE sick of billions of my tax dollars going to fund it. Screw them both...I don't care.
Money is more important than human lives and Liberty?
How leftist of you.
Human lives...let's give the world a bit of equanimity shall we? How many 'put upon', ''oppressed' groups does this world have?....odd we should focus so much energy on such a small spot in the world?
Whose in YOUR wallet?
Americans need to be sick of this. Billions per year for what? Ridiculous.
No mystery why the world focuses on that tiny strip of sand.
Gods chosen people live there.

I've been in the West Bank, you?
Don't give a shit about the West Bank...I AM AN AMERICAN.
I suggest you go back to 1967 and tell the US to mind it’s own fucking business when it stopped Israel from finishing the job.
Yep, the US fucked up big time.
That's the crux of my argument...none of it is our business to begin with. Yet here we are...billions later.

How leftist of you.
Human lives...let's give the world a bit of equanimity shall we? How many 'put upon', ''oppressed' groups does this world have?....odd we should focus so much energy on such a small spot in the world?
Whose in YOUR wallet?

Don't give a shit about the West Bank...I AM AN AMERICAN.
I suggest you go back to 1967 and tell the US to mind it’s own fucking business when it stopped Israel from finishing the job.
Yep, the US fucked up big time.
That's the crux of my argument...none of it is our business to begin with. Yet here we are...billions later.
Yep...the US fucked up.

How leftist of you.
Whose in YOUR wallet?

When are Christians going to get over worshipping Jews, they do not think much of Christians.

The Jew Hater speaks again. There have been plenty of threads about Christian Anti Semitism going on for over 2000 years and she ignores them all
Let's see....Jews murdered the first Christian, and it's Christians with the history of hatred?

Who wasn’t expecting to die.
And yet, without dying, your religion wouldn’t exist.

Israeli forces shoot unarmed protesters from across Gaza security fence, killing at least 15
※→ P F Tinmore, et al,

I actually like this exchange.

The Palestinians lost a war in 1948? :link:

The Arab Palestinians started (and lost) a civil war against the Jewish Palestinians. Not just once in 1948, but continuously since. And yet they keep trying to make war against the Jewish Palestinians (now called Israelis).

And since they've finally realized that standard warfare is likely to continue to have the same result for the foreseeable future and since key Arab neighbors have made peace with Israel, the Arab Palestinians are stuck with a propaganda war where they ride a delicate balance of committing violence and demonizing Israel as being responsible for that violence.

Thus they waste $15 million and a couple dozen lives on a propaganda "March" that gets them exactly no where. And, in fact, only exposes them.
No link, huh?
(COMMENT)

Technically, the Arab Palestine did not exist in the sense of a competent government. Therefore, technically, they cannot be considered defeated.

Hmmm.

I guess that since Arab Palestinian did not risk anything, they did not "lose" anything,

Hmmm

Clearly, Israel has effective control. Clearly, the Arab Palestinians did not lose anything. So, why are the Arab Palestinians trying to cross into Israel? Surely it is NOT to reclaim something they did not lose in the first place...

Most Respectfully,
R

※→ P F Tinmore, et al,

The Arab Palestinians started (and lost) a civil war against the Jewish Palestinians. Not just once in 1948, but continuously since. And yet they keep trying to make war against the Jewish Palestinians (now called Israelis).

And since they've finally realized that standard warfare is likely to continue to have the same result for the foreseeable future and since key Arab neighbors have made peace with Israel, the Arab Palestinians are stuck with a propaganda war where they ride a delicate balance of committing violence and demonizing Israel as being responsible for that violence.

Thus they waste $15 million and a couple dozen lives on a propaganda "March" that gets them exactly no where. And, in fact, only exposes them.
No link, huh?
(COMMENT)

Technically, the Arab Palestine did not exist in the sense of a competent government. Therefore, technically, they cannot be considered defeated.

Hmmm.

I guess that since Arab Palestinian did not risk anything, they did not "lose" anything,

Hmmm

Clearly, Israel has effective control. Clearly, the Arab Palestinians did not lose anything. So, why are the Arab Palestinians trying to cross into Israel? Surely it is NOT to reclaim something they did not lose in the first place...

Most Respectfully,
R
Clearly, Israel has effective control.
Effective control is a term used to define an occupation.

Clearly, the Arab Palestinians did not lose anything.
750,000 Palestinians were driven from their homes and their land stolen did not lose anything? :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::bs1::bs1:

So, why are the Arab Palestinians trying to cross into Israel?

There is no "into Israel." Israel has no borders. Where would into Israel be?

Rocco, you are a hoot.

※→ P F Tinmore, et al,

No link, huh?
(COMMENT)

Hmmm.

Hmmm

Most Respectfully,
R
Clearly, Israel has effective control.
Effective control is a term used to define an occupation.

Clearly, the Arab Palestinians did not lose anything.
750,000 Palestinians were driven from their homes and their land stolen did not lose anything? :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::bs1::bs1:

So, why are the Arab Palestinians trying to cross into Israel?

There is no "into Israel." Israel has no borders. Where would into Israel be?

Rocco, you are a hoot.
Link?

Indeed, but Israel's attacks on the Palestinians continue.

Indeed, but Israel's attacks on the Palestinians continue.

What we're seeing is precisely the opposite of your ill-informed banter.

It is Arabs-Moslems who are instigating hostilities. Does the prayer leader at your madrassah write the nonsense you cut and paste?

Whose in YOUR wallet?

When are Christians going to get over worshipping Jews, they do not think much of Christians.

The Jew Hater speaks again. There have been plenty of threads about Christian Anti Semitism going on for over 2000 years and she ignores them all
Let's see....Jews murdered the first Christian, and it's Christians with the history of hatred?
Please. Jesus was not murdered, so either learn or shut-up.
Right. Murdered isn't quite the word. Jesus was lynched.

Whose in YOUR wallet?

The sacrificial reading of the New Testament is an unfortunate holdover from the barbarism of Judaism. I don't subscribe to the idea that a real God would demand the shedding of innocent blood. "Sacrifice" is as ignorant and primitive an idea as the absurdity that any real God would have a "chosen people".

The sacrificial reading of the New Testament is an unfortunate holdover from the barbarism of Judaism. I don't subscribe to the idea that a real God would demand the shedding of innocent blood. "Sacrifice" is as ignorant and primitive an idea as the absurdity that any real God would have a "chosen people".
Please explain the barbarism of Judaism.
It is virtually impossible in Jewish law to find someone guilty of a capital crime.
I understand you do not know the complexities of Jewish law and arriving at a guilty verdict.
In the meantime, the RCC was using the Roman Empire to murder at will.
So much for Catholicism being the religion of love.

It is virtually impossible in Jewish law to find someone guilty of a capital crime.
I understand you do not know the complexities of Jewish law and arriving at a guilty verdict.
I would be happy to engage you in debate over whether the sacrifice of an innocent played a role in the development of Judaic law, but you are not an honest debater. You don't have the strength of character to grant a debate opponent a point earned, as I've learned.

Please. Jesus was not murdered, so either learn or shut-up.
Right. Murdered isn't quite the word. Jesus was lynched.

Some say he wasn't. He sailed over to the South of France with his family.

Have you read that story?

I would be happy to engage you in debate over whether the sacrifice of an innocent played a role in the development of Judaic law, but you are not an honest debater. You don't have the strength of character to grant a debate opponent a point earned, as I've learned.
Which innocent?
I have no clue as to who you are referring.

Forum List

Back