Israeli forces shoot unarmed protesters from across Gaza security fence, killing at least 15

Seems like their practice of using children as human shields (in this case a young girl - no doubt viewed as expendable due to her gender) didn’t work out as Hamas hoped. Her parents were probably looking forward to their ‘martyr’ payment too. What a despicable thing to do.

Haaretz reported that a seven-year-old girl was sent to the border fence by Hamas. According to the IDF Spokesperson's Unit, the military made sure she was safely returned to her parents.

16 killed, dozens wounded as thousands gather on Gaza-Israel border for 'March of Return'

4AB2E92C00000578-5564717-image-m-43_1522496654496.jpg

Unarmed?

Did Israel start those fires. No caption of pic, could be anywhere and anytime!

Israel might have started them? Link, please. There will be no response.

Hamas admits 5 of its gunmen among 16 Gazans killed in Friday’s border violence

Gaza's ruling terror group claims operatives were taking part in 'popular events side-by-side with their people'; IDF warns against renewed violence as small protests persist
By AGENCIES and TOI STAFFToday, 4:36 pm 5

• Gaza's Hamas terrorist rulers released these images of members of its military wing who it acknowledged were among 16 Gazans it said were killed by Israeli fire during clashes along the security fence on Friday, March 30, 2018.

Palestinian terror group Hamas, which rules the Gaza Strip, acknowledged on Saturday that five members of its military wing, the Izz ad-Din al-Qassam Brigades, were among 16 Gazans said killed on Friday during a massive march and protest along the security fence with Israel.

Maybe it’s just me but were the dead gee-had retrogrades above the product of generations of inbreeding?

Gaza's ruling terror group claims operatives were taking part in 'popular events side-by-side with their people'; IDF warns against renewed violence as small protests persist

• Gaza's Hamas terrorist rulers released these images of members of its military wing who it acknowledged were among 16 Gazans it said were killed by Israeli fire during clashes along the security fence on Friday, March 30, 2018.

Palestinian terror group Hamas, which rules the Gaza Strip, acknowledged on Saturday that five members of its military wing, the Izz ad-Din al-Qassam Brigades, were among 16 Gazans said killed on Friday during a massive march and protest along the security fence with Israel.

Maybe it’s just me but were the dead gee-had retrogrades above the product of generations of inbreeding?
No more ‘popular events’ (lol) for them!

I would think that ultimately, Israel may need to deal with the promoters, instigators and enablers of Islamic terrorist violence and mayhem.

Israel warns it could strike inside Gaza

Gaza-Israel violence: Israel warns of action inside Gaza

Israel's ambassador to the UN, Danny Danon, blamed the bloodshed on Hamas.

Later Gen Manelis said Friday's events were "not a protest demonstration" but "organised terrorist activity" by Hamas.

"If it continues, we shall have no choice but to respond inside the Gaza Strip against terrorist targets which we understand to be behind these events," he said according to AFP news agency.

mondoweiss.net ...

Not exactly an unbiased news source.

except for Israeli apologists like you,even when video proof is provided of their atrocities of shooting palestine women and children somehow it is always the palestines fault.:haha::iyfyus.jpg:
Ya notice how Palestinian supporters never complain when we have video of them lobbing rocks bombs and shooting at Israelis, then it is valiant freedom fighters right you fucking asshole?

Ok, so we are talking about yesterday. Clearly you were unsure of whether in fact there was a bomb planted yesterday and, to be honest, I haven't seen any report of one being planted.
I am very careful to be sure of my facts before posting. You seem to be misunderstanding my use of the term "possibly". There HAVE been instances, including yesterday, of IEDs being planted on the fence, therefore, anyone approaching the fence may be considered a possible risk for this outcome.

Do you have proof of those approaching the fence carrying guns and bombs with an "intent" to do harm?Seriously?

There was no invasion of Israel as far as I could see? Those killed were the 'right side' of the fence no?

I didn't and never have argued against Israel using lethal force. My issue is that the IDF are firing across a border. What next? IDF crossing that border to disperse the protesters?

There is a very fine line and it seems that Israel crosses that line every time!

As for numbers of protesters, IDF have said 17,000 in total. Not sure where you get almost double that number.

Hamas is quoting the larger number. Likely inflated.

Okay, so we agree that Gazans should be able to hold a peaceful protest. And we agree that Israel should be able to use lethal force, if necessary.

You've managed to dodge my question, which was: Under which conditions is Israel permitted (legally, morally) to use lethal force. Let's start working on the grey areas.

If Gazan (member of Hamas' military wing, young man, woman, child) plants an IED on the fence, may Israel use lethal force at a distance?

If a Gazan (member of Hamas' military wing, young man, woman, child) approaches the fence with an identifiable IED, may Israel use lethal force at a distance?

If a Gazan (member of Hamas' military wing, young man, woman, child) approaches the fence with suspicious or aggressive behaviour and appears to be carrying an IED, may Israel use lethal force at a distance?

If a Gazan (member of Hamas' military wing, young man, woman, child) approaches the fence with rocks or firebombs, may Israel use lethal force at a distance?

If a Gazan (member of Hamas' military wing, young man, woman, child) approaches the fence in an attempt to breach it, destroy it or cross it, may Israel use lethal force at a distance?

I could go on and on and on with various scenarios and we could, probably, work out a reasonable set of objective parameters under which Israel would be permitted to use lethal force. But it seems to me, on balance, Israel is already considering these things and, on balance, is successfully working within nuanced and correctly moral boundaries. Thus no harm comes to a seven year old child who is sent by her parents to climb the fence (a disgusting violation of humanity to use a child in that way) while 100% of those killed were young men actively engaged in attempting to breach the border or use weapons against those Israelis on the Israeli side of the fence. And a third of those dead belong to Hamas' military wing -- combatants without doubt).

If you want to argue who started what and when... "The first to die was Omar Samour, 27 - a Palestinian farmer killed in Israeli shelling as he worked his land near Khan Younis early on Friday, before the protests began."
Wasn't he one of the ones who was shooting at Israelis?

What I don't understand about your POV, given that you are one of only two on this board that can argue the points with any level of objectivity at all, is why blame Israel for (perhaps inadequately) addressing a very volatile and difficult situation while not at LEAST concurrently addressing the responsibility for Gazans to hold PEACEFUL protests and not violent ones.

You require Israel to carefully, quickly and with 100% accuracy judge whether any particular individual approaching the fence is a threat or not a threat and respond with an appropriate level of force at a distance.

Yet you seem to require NOTHING from the Gazans. The Gazan people, in holding a peaceful protest, should be required to keep a respectful distance from the fence. They should be required to leave their rocks and burning tires and firebombs and guns and IEDs at home. (Or better yet, get rid of them altogether). That is what a peaceful protest should be. If they could hold a peaceful protest, an actually peaceful protest, there wouldn't be any dead.

Why do you argue in support of Gazans misbehaving so badly? And so clearly against not only the interests of peace in the region, but against their own best interests?

Ok, so we are talking about yesterday. Clearly you were unsure of whether in fact there was a bomb planted yesterday and, to be honest, I haven't seen any report of one being planted.
I am very careful to be sure of my facts before posting. You seem to be misunderstanding my use of the term "possibly". There HAVE been instances, including yesterday, of IEDs being planted on the fence, therefore, anyone approaching the fence may be considered a possible risk for this outcome.

Do you have proof of those approaching the fence carrying guns and bombs with an "intent" to do harm?Seriously?

There was no invasion of Israel as far as I could see? Those killed were the 'right side' of the fence no?

I didn't and never have argued against Israel using lethal force. My issue is that the IDF are firing across a border. What next? IDF crossing that border to disperse the protesters?

There is a very fine line and it seems that Israel crosses that line every time!

As for numbers of protesters, IDF have said 17,000 in total. Not sure where you get almost double that number.

Hamas is quoting the larger number. Likely inflated.

Okay, so we agree that Gazans should be able to hold a peaceful protest. And we agree that Israel should be able to use lethal force, if necessary.

You've managed to dodge my question, which was: Under which conditions is Israel permitted (legally, morally) to use lethal force. Let's start working on the grey areas.

If Gazan (member of Hamas' military wing, young man, woman, child) plants an IED on the fence, may Israel use lethal force at a distance?

If a Gazan (member of Hamas' military wing, young man, woman, child) approaches the fence with an identifiable IED, may Israel use lethal force at a distance?

If a Gazan (member of Hamas' military wing, young man, woman, child) approaches the fence with suspicious or aggressive behaviour and appears to be carrying an IED, may Israel use lethal force at a distance?

If a Gazan (member of Hamas' military wing, young man, woman, child) approaches the fence with rocks or firebombs, may Israel use lethal force at a distance?

If a Gazan (member of Hamas' military wing, young man, woman, child) approaches the fence in an attempt to breach it, destroy it or cross it, may Israel use lethal force at a distance?

I could go on and on and on with various scenarios and we could, probably, work out a reasonable set of objective parameters under which Israel would be permitted to use lethal force. But it seems to me, on balance, Israel is already considering these things and, on balance, is successfully working within nuanced and correctly moral boundaries. Thus no harm comes to a seven year old child who is sent by her parents to climb the fence (a disgusting violation of humanity to use a child in that way) while 100% of those killed were young men actively engaged in attempting to breach the border or use weapons against those Israelis on the Israeli side of the fence. And a third of those dead belong to Hamas' military wing -- combatants without doubt).

If you want to argue who started what and when... "The first to die was Omar Samour, 27 - a Palestinian farmer killed in Israeli shelling as he worked his land near Khan Younis early on Friday, before the protests began."
Wasn't he one of the ones who was shooting at Israelis?

What I don't understand about your POV, given that you are one of only two on this board that can argue the points with any level of objectivity at all, is why blame Israel for (perhaps inadequately) addressing a very volatile and difficult situation while not at LEAST concurrently addressing the responsibility for Gazans to hold PEACEFUL protests and not violent ones.

You require Israel to carefully, quickly and with 100% accuracy judge whether any particular individual approaching the fence is a threat or not a threat and respond with an appropriate level of force at a distance.

Yet you seem to require NOTHING from the Gazans. The Gazan people, in holding a peaceful protest, should be required to keep a respectful distance from the fence. They should be required to leave their rocks and burning tires and firebombs and guns and IEDs at home. (Or better yet, get rid of them altogether). That is what a peaceful protest should be. If they could hold a peaceful protest, an actually peaceful protest, there wouldn't be any dead.

Why do you argue in support of Gazans misbehaving so badly? And so clearly against not only the interests of peace in the region, but against their own best interests?

Just ONE more reason for no “ Right of Return” What is to stop these animals from starting a Civil War and initiating Violence within the “ 67 Borders?”

Footnote to my post above. Israel claims 10 of the 16 killed yesterday were Hamas (or other organization) military wing.

Just ONE more reason for no “ Right of Return” What is to stop these animals from starting a Civil War and initiating Violence within the “ 67 Borders?”

It is already a problem within Israel. There will not be a mass return by Arab Palestinians to Israel. Israel will never permit it to happen. And Israel holds all the cards here. (Though there can, and should be, a return to a separate state of Palestine).

The pals don't just THROW rocks they use heavy duty slings to lob them in those are weapons of war and it is just as if they were shooting a firearm. That is most assuredly not the definition of unarmed. Also they throw petrol bombs again molotov cocktails weapons of war.

Why show us a picture, they look as scary as the IDF.

I’m curious to know why people like you are feigning surprise at violence that occurs when Islamics gather for the purpose of rioting.

You have not answered why it is ok for Pals to attack Israelis with weapons of war but not ok for the Israelis to defend themselves with lethal force?

The IDF fired mainly rubber bullets and tear gas to break up the riots.......

Only thowe from Hamas were killed after they were id'd.............

You have not answered why it is ok for Pals to attack Israelis with weapons of war but not ok for the Israelis to defend themselves with lethal force?

You’re not going to get a answer. Consider the source

Another Jew Hater who ignores links of Christian Anti Jewish Hate.
IDK WTF that means.

What do you mean by not “ sharing” culture, religion or language?
Israel is a Jewish State created for Jews...speaking Hebrew. None of those are even remotely close to the US.

Do you feel that way about Muslims, Indians, Chinese, Japanese, etc. people who come here, it’s OK for Hispanics to speak their language, Muslims to speak theirs, Indians, Chinese , etc. etc. to speak theirs but not the Jews?

This is the US...not Israel..if you want a Jewish state then go to Israel...the same applies to all groups you listed. Americans should care first and foremost about AMERICA...not Israel, China or wherever else. If your priorities lay elsewhere...go there and help there.

Regarding “ Religion” Jews should convert to Christianity but not other groups? Typical Jew Hating “ Christian” that had gone on for over 2000 years.
No one really care what your religion is...go there and be around your people if it is your top priority...in the US you should be American first all other nations are second...full stop.

Another Jew Hater who ignores links of Christian Anti Jewish Hate.
IDK WTF that means.

What do you mean by not “ sharing” culture, religion or language?
Israel is a Jewish State created for Jews...speaking Hebrew. None of those are even remotely close to the US.

Do you feel that way about Muslims, Indians, Chinese, Japanese, etc. people who come here, it’s OK for Hispanics to speak their language, Muslims to speak theirs, Indians, Chinese , etc. etc. to speak theirs but not the Jews?

This is the US...not Israel..if you want a Jewish state then go to Israel...the same applies to all groups you listed. Americans should care first and foremost about AMERICA...not Israel, China or wherever else. If your priorities lay elsewhere...go there and help there.

Regarding “ Religion” Jews should convert to Christianity but not other groups? Typical Jew Hating “ Christian” that had gone on for over 2000 years.
No one really care what your religion is...go there and be around your people if it is your top priority...in the US you should be American first all other nations are second...full stop.
So you think all the Muslims in this Country that want a Muslim State here should go home? Or is that different? Israel is an ALLY we support our allies.

Forum List

Back