Israeli forces shoot unarmed protesters from across Gaza security fence, killing at least 15

If the Earth were to open up and swallow both groups tomorrow it would make zero difference to me. I am sick sick sick and tired of hearing about these two shitheads fighting over a piece of sand in the middle of nowhere. I am MORE sick of billions of my tax dollars going to fund it. Screw them both...I don't care.
Money is more important than human lives and Liberty?
How leftist of you.
Human lives...let's give the world a bit of equanimity shall we? How many 'put upon', ''oppressed' groups does this world have?....odd we should focus so much energy on such a small spot in the world?
Whose in YOUR wallet?
Americans need to be sick of this. Billions per year for what? Ridiculous.
No mystery why the world focuses on that tiny strip of sand.
Gods chosen people live there.

I've been in the West Bank, you?

When are Christians going to get over worshipping Jews, they do not think much of Christians.
God was right. You prove Jew haters are cursed.

Which God?

As usual, throwing rocks and firebombs is considered 'unarmed'. And the UNWRA helped promote these 'protests' as a prelude to try to, again, demonize the Nation of Israel.

As compared to guns, yep.

Are you suggesting the IDF should throw rocks in return?

Maybe give the Pals some guns , at least be equal on the battlefield. Or IDF can throw rocks.

The Islamic terrorist pals have guns. They flail those guns around during their silly fashion show parades.

If the Earth were to open up and swallow both groups tomorrow it would make zero difference to me. I am sick sick sick and tired of hearing about these two shitheads fighting over a piece of sand in the middle of nowhere. I am MORE sick of billions of my tax dollars going to fund it. Screw them both...I don't care.
How leftist of you.
Human lives...let's give the world a bit of equanimity shall we? How many 'put upon', ''oppressed' groups does this world have?....odd we should focus so much energy on such a small spot in the world?
Whose in YOUR wallet?

When are Christians going to get over worshipping Jews, they do not think much of Christians.

The Jew Hater speaks again. There have been plenty of threads about Christian Anti Semitism going on for over 2000 years and she ignores them all

The Palestinians are Semites as well. What does that make you?

As usual, throwing rocks and firebombs is considered 'unarmed'. And the UNWRA helped promote these 'protests' as a prelude to try to, again, demonize the Nation of Israel.

Maybe give the Pals some guns , at least be equal on the battlefield. Or IDF can throw rocks.

The Islamic terrorist pals have guns. They flail those guns around during their silly fashion show parades.

Only on display, why do they throw rocks?

Maybe the Palestinians shouldn’t initiate Rock throwing or is that too simple for a “ Christian” like you who had over 2000 years of Jewish Hate?

Only on display, why do they throw rocks?

Why do you waste everyone’s time with pointless whining?

Put your Jew hating convictions in practice and join your rock-chucking heroes.

Yes, we know. In a way I agree about the funds, but how heartless of you to wish for death.
How leftist of you.
Whose in YOUR wallet?

Yeah...imagine that?...Jews could give a rat's ass about a Christians...why? Because they are JEWS...in ISRAEL. Shocking how that works. All these Christians genuflecting to people who don't share their culture, religion, language...bit pitiful...and expensive.

How leftist of you.
Whose in YOUR wallet?

Yeah...imagine that?...Jews could give a rat's ass about a Christians...why? Because they are JEWS...in ISRAEL. Shocking how that works. All these Christians genuflecting to people who don't share their culture, religion, language...bit pitiful...and expensive.

Another Jew Hater who ignores links of Christian Anti Jewish Hate. What do you mean by not “ sharing” culture, religion or language? Do you feel that way about Muslims, Indians, Chinese, Japanese, etc. people who come here, it’s OK for Hispanics to speak their language, Muslims to speak theirs, Indians, Chinese , etc. etc. to speak theirs but not the Jews?
Regarding “ Religion” Jews should convert to Christianity but not other groups? Typical Jew Hating “ Christian” that had gone on for over 2000 years.

They weren't unarmed. They were armed with rocks, firebombs, guns and possibly bombs. They were all young men. They all attempted to reach or breach the fence.

I agree that lethal force should be the last resort -- but when Gazans are planting bombs attempting to kill Israelis on sovereign Israeli territory, they are combatants and not "unarmed protesters".

Clearly throwing rocks and petrol bombs is, in no way, "unarmed".

Lethal force used is simply not acceptable in this instance.

Your comment Shusha, where you try to justify lethal force with "planting bombs"... Is there any evidence of this, in this situation?

In your first paragraph you say "possibly" which suggests that there is no evidence of this.

Yes. There have been several instances of Gazans planting IEDs along the fence, including one instance yesterday. There were also two instances of the use of guns. My point being that, as far as I know, all of those now dead approached the fence with intent to do harm with weapons that are certainly (bombs and guns) or potentially (rocks and firebombs) lethal.

It is an extremely volatile situation, with anywhere between 20,000 and 30,000 people near the fence line. All those who protested peacefully well away from the fence were safe. Even some who approached the fence (including a seven year old child urged by her parents!!!!! In a clear violation of every moral and legal code) were safe.

But those carrying lethal weapons presented themselves as combatants and were met with an equal level of force.

It seems to meto be a careful, nuanced response by Israel. Yet you argue that Israel should not be permitted to use lethal force? At all?

What SHOULD be the rules of engagement, in you mind? Under which conditions is it permissible for Israel to defend itself using lethal force?

Yet they are fenced in, while Israelis tanks shoot at them. They are not even allowed to come up to the fence, why doesn't the Israelis make a new fence inside of the old fence and repeat the steps until Gaza is no longer?

29573008_10155471097439632_8005739155620624615_n.png

How leftist of you.
Whose in YOUR wallet?

Another Jew Hater who ignores links of Christian Anti Jewish Hate. What do you mean by not “ sharing” culture, religion or language? Do you feel that way about Muslims, Indians, Chinese, Japanese, etc. people who come here, it’s OK for Hispanics to speak their language, Muslims to speak theirs, Indians, Chinese , etc. etc. to speak theirs but not the Jews?
Regarding “ Religion” Jews should convert to Christianity but not other groups? Typical Jew Hating “ Christian” that had gone on for over 2000 years.

Even the JVP are jew haters, anyone who doesn't love the Zionist state is antisemetic and a Jew hater, even if they are jewish.

They weren't unarmed. They were armed with rocks, firebombs, guns and possibly bombs. They were all young men. They all attempted to reach or breach the fence.

I agree that lethal force should be the last resort -- but when Gazans are planting bombs attempting to kill Israelis on sovereign Israeli territory, they are combatants and not "unarmed protesters".

Your comment Shusha, where you try to justify lethal force with "planting bombs"... Is there any evidence of this, in this situation?

In your first paragraph you say "possibly" which suggests that there is no evidence of this.

Yes. There have been several instances of Gazans planting IEDs along the fence, including one instance yesterday. There were also two instances of the use of guns. My point being that, as far as I know, all of those now dead approached the fence with intent to do harm with weapons that are certainly (bombs and guns) or potentially (rocks and firebombs) lethal.

It is an extremely volatile situation, with anywhere between 20,000 and 30,000 people near the fence line. All those who protested peacefully well away from the fence were safe. Even some who approached the fence (including a seven year old child urged by her parents!!!!! In a clear violation of every moral and legal code) were safe.

But those carrying lethal weapons presented themselves as combatants and were met with an equal level of force.

It seems to meto be a careful, nuanced response by Israel. Yet you argue that Israel should not be permitted to use lethal force? At all?

What SHOULD be the rules of engagement, in you mind? Under which conditions is it permissible for Israel to defend itself using lethal force?

Ok, so we are talking about yesterday. Clearly you were unsure of whether in fact there was a bomb planted yesterday and, to be honest, I haven't seen any report of one being planted.

Do you have proof of those approaching the fence carrying guns and bombs with an "intent" to do harm?

There was no invasion of Israel as far as I could see? Those killed were the 'right side' of the fence no?

I didn't and never have argued against Israel using lethal force. My issue is that the IDF are firing across a border. What next? IDF crossing that border to disperse the protesters?

There is a very fine line and it seems that Israel crosses that line every time!

As for numbers of protesters, IDF have said 17,000 in total. Not sure where you get almost double that number.

If you want to argue who started what and when... "The first to die was Omar Samour, 27 - a Palestinian farmer killed in Israeli shelling as he worked his land near Khan Younis early on Friday, before the protests began."

Ok, so we are talking about yesterday. Clearly you were unsure of whether in fact there was a bomb planted yesterday and, to be honest, I haven't seen any report of one being planted.

Do you have proof of those approaching the fence carrying guns and bombs with an "intent" to do harm?

There was no invasion of Israel as far as I could see? Those killed were the 'right side' of the fence no?

I didn't and never have argued against Israel using lethal force. My issue is that the IDF are firing across a border. What next? IDF crossing that border to disperse the protesters?

There is a very fine line and it seems that Israel crosses that line every time!

As for numbers of protesters, IDF have said 17,000 in total. Not sure where you get almost double that number.

If you want to argue who started what and when... "The first to die was Omar Samour, 27 - a Palestinian farmer killed in Israeli shelling as he worked his land near Khan Younis early on Friday, before the protests began."
And yet you don't mind the "peaceful" protestors throwing rocks and gasoline bombs across that border. Right?

Throw rocks and firebombs at soldiers guarding their border and you can expect a response you probably won’t like.

Manelis added that the military used discretion when using live fire, adding that all the Palestinian fatalities were men between the ages of 18 and 30. He noted that several of the fatalities identified with Hamas, one of whom was considered a central figure in the organization."

16 killed, dozens wounded as thousands gather on Gaza-Israel border for 'March of Return'

mondoweiss.net ...

Not exactly an unbiased news source.

except for Israeli apologists like you,even when video proof is provided of their atrocities of shooting palestine women and children somehow it is always the palestines fault.:haha::iyfyus.jpg:

And yet you don't mind the "peaceful" protestors throwing rocks and gasoline bombs across that border. Right?

Did I say that?

It's ok, you can put words into my mouth, thats fine... Doesn't make it right does it!

Forum List

Back