Israeli forces shoot unarmed protesters from across Gaza security fence, killing at least 15

mondoweiss.net ...

Not exactly an unbiased news source.

Paywall. And Haaretz isn't all that unbiased either.

However as I said up thread, the UNWRA was shoulder to shoulder with Hamas to promote these 'protests'. Pretty obvious which side the supposed 'neutral' United Nations is on.

And again, rocks and firebombs are 'unarmed', right?

Deplorable.

One of the two sides should hurry up and kill the other...I am tired of my tax dollars going toward this shit show.

you know what?

stop the funding....stopt it all now! .......I have no problem with that!

will the show stop too?

nope

no when you have the troublemakers palestinians there.

One of the two sides should hurry up and kill the other...I am tired of my tax dollars going toward this shit show.
Yes, we know. In a way I agree about the funds, but how heartless of you to wish for death.
If the Earth were to open up and swallow both groups tomorrow it would make zero difference to me. I am sick sick sick and tired of hearing about these two shitheads fighting over a piece of sand in the middle of nowhere. I am MORE sick of billions of my tax dollars going to fund it. Screw them both...I don't care.

with money or without money...

the show will continue until the palestinians stop their tantrum.
Zero fucks given...not my problem...stop taking my tax dollars to fund ANY of it.

zero fucks given....by you???? oh nooooooooooooo LOL!

scary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:04:

Yes, we know. In a way I agree about the funds, but how heartless of you to wish for death.
If the Earth were to open up and swallow both groups tomorrow it would make zero difference to me. I am sick sick sick and tired of hearing about these two shitheads fighting over a piece of sand in the middle of nowhere. I am MORE sick of billions of my tax dollars going to fund it. Screw them both...I don't care.
Money is more important than human lives and Liberty?
How leftist of you.

with money or without money...

the show will continue until the palestinians stop their tantrum.
Zero fucks given...not my problem...stop taking my tax dollars to fund ANY of it.

zero fucks given....by you???? oh nooooooooooooo LOL!

scary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:04:

That's exactly how I see non jews who care about this shit show. It makes no sense to me. If you think it makes a bit of sense answer this question. If Israel and the Palestinians were to vaporize into non existence tomorrow would it drastically affect your life as non-Jew?
If you ARE a Jew...move your ass there to affect change. No one else really cares.

We have allies and we are beholden to them Israel is a staunch ally and has helped us repeatedly in the past, that you whiny little snots want to forget that speaks ill of you and this Country.

How leftist of you.
Human lives...let's give the world a bit of equanimity shall we? How many 'put upon', ''oppressed' groups does this world have?....odd we should focus so much energy on such a small spot in the world?
Whose in YOUR wallet?
Americans need to be sick of this. Billions per year for what? Ridiculous.

How leftist of you.
Human lives...let's give the world a bit of equanimity shall we? How many 'put upon', ''oppressed' groups does this world have?....odd we should focus so much energy on such a small spot in the world?
Whose in YOUR wallet?
Americans need to be sick of this. Billions per year for what? Ridiculous.
No mystery why the world focuses on that tiny strip of sand.
Gods chosen people live there.

I've been in the West Bank, you?

Forum List

Back