Israeli forces shoot unarmed protesters from across Gaza security fence, killing at least 15

The objective: to recover territory lost in the 1948 Israeli War of Independence.
Independence from what?

The Palestinians lost a war in 1948? :link:

The Arabs lose every time they fight.
The usual duck.
Ignoring my point I see again coward, when Arabs bring weapons of war and fire them at Israelis they are allowed to return fire with deadly force which is what happened here.

If the Earth were to open up and swallow both groups tomorrow it would make zero difference to me. I am sick sick sick and tired of hearing about these two shitheads fighting over a piece of sand in the middle of nowhere. I am MORE sick of billions of my tax dollars going to fund it. Screw them both...I don't care.
Money is more important than human lives and Liberty?
How leftist of you.
Human lives...let's give the world a bit of equanimity shall we? How many 'put upon', ''oppressed' groups does this world have?....odd we should focus so much energy on such a small spot in the world?
Whose in YOUR wallet?
Americans need to be sick of this. Billions per year for what? Ridiculous.
No mystery why the world focuses on that tiny strip of sand.
Gods chosen people live there.

I've been in the West Bank, you?
Don't give a shit about the West Bank...I AM AN AMERICAN.
I suggest you go back to 1967 and tell the US to mind it’s own fucking business when it stopped Israel from finishing the job.
Yep, the US fucked up big time.
Prophecy says it couldn't be finished then.
That's what makes this whole thing intreating.

Yet they are fenced in, while Israelis tanks shoot at them. They are not even allowed to come up to the fence, why doesn't the Israelis make a new fence inside of the old fence and repeat the steps until Gaza is no longer?
Thats exactly what they are doing, b ut that takes awhile. That's why there will be a very long peace process.

One of the two sides should hurry up and kill the other...I am tired of my tax dollars going toward this shit show.

with money or without money...

the show will continue until the palestinians stop their tantrum.
They should just quietly go away when we steal their land.
Was NOT their land it was Israelis most of it purchased from Arabs.
I had a very close friend who was Palestinian. His version differs from yours. I believe him, not you.

As usual, throwing rocks and firebombs is considered 'unarmed'. And the UNWRA helped promote these 'protests' as a prelude to try to, again, demonize the Nation of Israel.

As compared to guns, yep.

Are you suggesting the IDF should throw rocks in return?

Maybe give the Pals some guns , at least be equal on the battlefield. Or IDF can throw rocks.

Maybe the Palestinians shouldn’t initiate Rock throwing or is that too simple for a “ Christian” like you who had over 2000 years of Jewish Hate?
Yeah, well I'm a Christian who is tired of your Jewish hate.

If the Earth were to open up and swallow both groups tomorrow it would make zero difference to me. I am sick sick sick and tired of hearing about these two shitheads fighting over a piece of sand in the middle of nowhere. I am MORE sick of billions of my tax dollars going to fund it. Screw them both...I don't care.
How leftist of you.
Human lives...let's give the world a bit of equanimity shall we? How many 'put upon', ''oppressed' groups does this world have?....odd we should focus so much energy on such a small spot in the world?
Whose in YOUR wallet?

When are Christians going to get over worshipping Jews, they do not think much of Christians.

The Jew Hater speaks again. There have been plenty of threads about Christian Anti Semitism going on for over 2000 years and she ignores them all
Let's see....Jews murdered the first Christian, and it's Christians with the history of hatred?

How leftist of you.
Whose in YOUR wallet?

When are Christians going to get over worshipping Jews, they do not think much of Christians.

The Jew Hater speaks again. There have been plenty of threads about Christian Anti Semitism going on for over 2000 years and she ignores them all
Let's see....Jews murdered the first Christian, and it's Christians with the history of hatred?
Please. Jesus was not murdered, so either learn or shut-up.

RE: Israeli forces shoot unarmed protesters from across Gaza security fence, killing at least 15
※→ P F Tinmore, et al,

We must critically examine why the Arab Palestinians intentionally created an atmosphrere of violence during the protests, and the twisted Arab Palestinian logic and reasonoing.

Arab Palestinians operated largely on the same soft targets as most psychopaths:
Do you mean like Israel's ethnic cleansing of hundreds of unarmed Palestinian farm villages in 1948?
(COMMENT)

Whatever the Jewish People did to secure their National Home over a half century ago, that conflict is over and done with concerning the territories assigned to the Government of Palestine by the Egyptians and the Jordanians.

Relative to any complaint over action seventy years ago, it is simply something that must be looked at from the viewpoint of that actors involedand the official parties to the conflict.

It should be noted, that their has been no attempted by the Arab Palestinians, now involved in violent protests, to open talks under the Permanent Status of Negotiations (Oslo Accord) --- or --- under the Principles of International Law concerning Friendly Relations and Co-operation among States. In fact, the Arab Palestinians still follow the Khartoum Resolutions Framework:

• No peace with Israel,
• No recognition of Israel,
• No negotiations;​

The principle sponsor for this recent round of violent protests is HAMAS (The Islamic Resistance Movement). HAMAS believes that the Initiatives, and so-called peaceful solutions and international conferences, are in contradiction to the principles of the Islamic Resistance MovementInitiatives, and so-called peaceful solutions and international conferences, are in contradiction to the principles of the Islamic Resistance Movement. --- "There is no solution for the Palestinian question except through Jihad. Initiatives, proposals and international conferences are all a waste of time and vain endeavors."

The objective: to recover territory lost in the 1948 Israeli War of Independence.
Independencefrom what? The Palestinians lost a war in 1948? :link:
(COMMENT)

The objective mentioned is the stated objective made by protesters.

This is a Arab Palestinian concept.

Q1: If the Arab Palestinians never had sovereignty over the territory, then what is the complaint?
Q2: If the Arab Palestinians never had control, then YES, you are right. The control that Israel now has --- has never been territory under Arab Palestinian territorial integrity. So what is the basis for the Arab Palestinian Complaint?​

Most Respectfully,
R

The Arab Palestinians started (and lost) a civil war against the Jewish Palestinians. Not just once in 1948, but continuously since. And yet they keep trying to make war against the Jewish Palestinians (now called Israelis).

And since they've finally realized that standard warfare is likely to continue to have the same result for the foreseeable future and since key Arab neighbors have made peace with Israel, the Arab Palestinians are stuck with a propaganda war where they ride a delicate balance of committing violence and demonizing Israel as being responsible for that violence.

Thus they waste $15 million and a couple dozen lives on a propaganda "March" that gets them exactly no where. And, in fact, only exposes them.

The Arab Palestinians started (and lost) a civil war against the Jewish Palestinians. Not just once in 1948, but continuously since. And yet they keep trying to make war against the Jewish Palestinians (now called Israelis).

And since they've finally realized that standard warfare is likely to continue to have the same result for the foreseeable future and since key Arab neighbors have made peace with Israel, the Arab Palestinians are stuck with a propaganda war where they ride a delicate balance of committing violence and demonizing Israel as being responsible for that violence.

Thus they waste $15 million and a couple dozen lives on a propaganda "March" that gets them exactly no where. And, in fact, only exposes them.
The Arab Palestinians started (and lost) a civil war against the Jewish Palestinians.
You don't know the meaning of immigration.

RE: Israeli forces shoot unarmed protesters from across Gaza security fence, killing at least 15
※→ P F Tinmore, et al,

We must critically examine why the Arab Palestinians intentionally created an atmosphrere of violence during the protests, and the twisted Arab Palestinian logic and reasonoing.

Arab Palestinians operated largely on the same soft targets as most psychopaths:
Do you mean like Israel's ethnic cleansing of hundreds of unarmed Palestinian farm villages in 1948?
(COMMENT)

Whatever the Jewish People did to secure their National Home over a half century ago, that conflict is over and done with concerning the territories assigned to the Government of Palestine by the Egyptians and the Jordanians.

Relative to any complaint over action seventy years ago, it is simply something that must be looked at from the viewpoint of that actors involedand the official parties to the conflict.

It should be noted, that their has been no attempted by the Arab Palestinians, now involved in violent protests, to open talks under the Permanent Status of Negotiations (Oslo Accord) --- or --- under the Principles of International Law concerning Friendly Relations and Co-operation among States. In fact, the Arab Palestinians still follow the Khartoum Resolutions Framework:

• No peace with Israel,
• No recognition of Israel,
• No negotiations;​

The principle sponsor for this recent round of violent protests is HAMAS (The Islamic Resistance Movement). HAMAS believes that the Initiatives, and so-called peaceful solutions and international conferences, are in contradiction to the principles of the Islamic Resistance MovementInitiatives, and so-called peaceful solutions and international conferences, are in contradiction to the principles of the Islamic Resistance Movement. --- "There is no solution for the Palestinian question except through Jihad. Initiatives, proposals and international conferences are all a waste of time and vain endeavors."

Independencefrom what? The Palestinians lost a war in 1948? :link:
(COMMENT)

The objective mentioned is the stated objective made by protesters.

This is a Arab Palestinian concept.

Q1: If the Arab Palestinians never had sovereignty over the territory, then what is the complaint?
Q2: If the Arab Palestinians never had control, then YES, you are right. The control that Israel now has --- has never been territory under Arab Palestinian territorial integrity. So what is the basis for the Arab Palestinian Complaint?​

Most Respectfully,
R
You only say this because you believe that the Palestinians somehow missed out on universal inalienable rights.

No link, huh?

Forum List

Back