Israel will always be

toastman

Gold Member
Aug 17, 2012
Just a reminder to the Jew Haters of this forum.

No matter what anyone says or does, no matter how much anti-Israel support there is around the world, no matter how many rockets fall into ISrael:

ISRAEL WILL ALWAYS BE !

I have a sense-----that saudi arabia will fall and wonder just what will happen to the UNIFYING force of the HADJ once Saudi arabia is "taken over" by shiites and comes to depend on the HADJ as ----virtually its only source of income for that country

For over 3000 years Israel's enemies have preeched the demise of Israel. And 3000 years from now Israel's enemies will still be preeching the demise of Israel.

Can you imagine what daily life must be like for Israel's enemies? Oh the endless pain, misery & suffering.

No matter what anyone says or does, no matter how much anti-Israel support there is around the world, no matter how many rockets fall into ISrael:

ISRAEL WILL ALWAYS BE !

For over 3000 years Israel's enemies have preeched the demise of Israel. And 3000 years from now Israel's enemies will still be preeching the demise of Israel.

Can you imagine what daily life must be like for Israel's enemies? Oh the endless pain, misery & suffering.

ISRAEL WILL ALWAYS BE !

If anything, the hate has made us stronger !

Hey, the best thing is how the Muslims have united Christians & Jews like never before in there love of each other & love of Israel. Praise be to Allah!

ISRAEL WILL ALWAYS BE !

If anything, the hate has made us stronger !

You can lable Christians & Jews as apes & pigs, kill them all to honor Allah but we don't dare flush a Koran down a toilet or make fun of their illiterate, pedophile camel driver for a prophet.

Israel will always be an annoying factor in politics.If they are so tough they don't need th US to beg and steal from, surely if they are as great as you claim, they should take out Iran's nuke factories with ease, and not drag the US into another war..
The Jews and the other Hebrew tribes should all be in Israel, but they are not.

Israel will always be an annoying factor in politics.If they are so tough they don't need th US to beg and steal from, surely if they are as great as you claim, they should take out Iran's nuke factories with ease, and not drag the US into another war..
The Jews and the other Hebrew tribes should all be in Israel, but they are not.

Lemme see if I can express this clearly ... fuck you, asshole.

You can lable Christians & Jews as apes & pigs, kill them all to honor Allah but we don't dare flush a Koran down a toilet or make fun of their illiterate, pedophile camel driver for a prophet.

Woo. Good timing!
"I don’t like to see anyone’s faith insulted, but we need to make two things very clear — more clear than President Obama’s team has made them. One is that an insult — even one as stupid and ugly as the anti-Islam video on YouTube that started all of this — does not entitle people to go out and attack embassies and kill innocent diplomats. That is not how a proper self-governing people behave. There is no excuse for it. It is shameful. And, second, before demanding an apology from our president, Mr. Ali and the young Egyptians, Tunisians, Libyans, Yemenis, Pakistanis, Afghans and Sudanese who have been taking to the streets might want to look in the mirror — or just turn on their own televisions.

They might want to look at the chauvinistic bile that is pumped out by some of their own media — on satellite television stations and Web sites or sold in sidewalk bookstores outside of mosques — insulting Shiites, Jews, Christians, Sufis and anyone else who is not a Sunni, or fundamentalist, Muslim."

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/09/19/opinion/friedman-look-in-your-mirror.html?_r=2

ISRAEL WILL ALWAYS BE !

I believe that's very unlikely.
US support for Israel props up that state but US support won't last forever.
When that stops, Israel has a few short years before it's destroyed.

A great pity as so many will die when the war happens.
Israel was formed by terrorist groups and has one of the worst records of human rights abuse in the world.
That'll end up in retaliation by more the extreme elements who will be part of the liberating forces.

Sad but true.

ISRAEL WILL ALWAYS BE !

I hope Israel gets nuked off the map just to make you look like an idiot!

I don't.
Imagine all those innocent deaths when Israel finally gets attacked and destroyed.
I'd far sooner see the Israeli government change policy from murder to understanding.
Sadly, the Israeli government and PM are all idiots so that won't happen, but an eventual invasion will.

Some day Israel will be just a footnote in the history books; "A fascist state that was based on terrorism and apartheid which ceased to exist after a successful invasion by surrounding nations. :cool:

ISRAEL WILL ALWAYS BE !

Cheers!
oregonian_winesmiley.gif

lipush----sorry----but there are lots of people who do not understand the CONCEPT "israel will always be" Muslims are convinced that allah is going to turn the whole world into a "caliphate" and interestingly enough Achmadinejad actually announced that "FACT" in speeches to the UN ----THREE TIMES!!!! I heard the 2011 speech on live TV broadcast -----It was amazing. HE DECLARED "ISLAM IS THE RELIGION FOR THE WORLD"-----I was CERTAIN that someone would make an emergency call and -----orderlies from BELLEVUE HOSPITAL would rush in and wrap him up in a straight jacket-----and drag him off to a padded room-------

nothing happened-----no one commented

Many of our posters grew up being told in church----that Judaism had been SUPERCEDED by christianity and no longer actually existed "the covenant is fulfilled thru Jesus" There are places in the USA name "zion" this or that----which is actually consistent with the concept commonly held amongst various protestant groups that THEY CARRIED THE NEW COVENANT with them from europe to america For them the idea that Israel is a temporary thing------makes sense

ISRAEL WILL ALWAYS BE !

So you are Jewish and live in Israel..right?

Which part?

ISRAEL WILL ALWAYS BE !

So you are Jewish and live in Israel..right?

Which part?

Im a Jew living in Montreal, Canada. I have an Israeli passport and have been there over 10 times in my 27 year life. ALl of my cousins aunts and uncles live there (my parents live here)

ISRAEL WILL ALWAYS BE !

I believe that's very unlikely.
US support for Israel props up that state but US support won't last forever.
When that stops, Israel has a few short years before it's destroyed.

A great pity as so many will die when the war happens.
Israel was formed by terrorist groups and has one of the worst records of human rights abuse in the world.
That'll end up in retaliation by more the extreme elements who will be part of the liberating forces.

Sad but true.

Keep jerking off to the thought of Israel being destroyed. Won't happen

Some day Israel will be just a footnote in the history books; "A fascist state that was based on terrorism and apartheid which ceased to exist after a successful invasion by surrounding nations. :cool:

In your dreams, you terrorist worshipping monkey. What shithole country are you from ?

Forum List

Back