Israel: Total War on Gaza & Lebanon

Educational Lies

"Israel's education minister has said school textbooks should show Israel's pre-1967 borders, prompting a storm of criticism from right-wingers.

"Yuli Tamir said changes were needed to give Israeli children a proper understanding of their history.

"Currently, schoolbooks show Israel's territorial conquests in the 1967 war – the West Bank, Gaza, East Jerusalem and the Golan Heights – as part of Israel.

"International law deems them occupied land that Israel has illegally settled."

Possibly your gay, racist rabbi baboon soul-mate could explain the significance of these lies to you?

Row erupts over...

Educational Lies
Sounds like something palisturd, of course.
"Israel's education minister has said school textbooks should show Israel's pre-1967 borders,
He/she should be fired and jailed for abusing public trust, and the "ifamericansknew.org" landfill wankers should be publicly pissed on and be transported to Gaza. For there is no such thing as "pre-1967 borders", has never legally been.

Educational Lies
Sounds like something palisturd, of course.
"Israel's education minister has said school textbooks should show Israel's pre-1967 borders,
He/she should be fired and jailed for abusing public trust, and the "ifamericansknew.org" landfill wankers should be publicly pissed on and be transported to Gaza. For there is no such thing as "pre-1967 borders", has never legally been.

That is true. Israel has never had any borders.

D10C26_3.gif

Why should US taxpayers continue to subsidize a non-democratic state?

Well, without the West Bank (or, in Jewish terms, Judea and Samaria), Israel proper is democratic. Although I don't understand how Netanyahu became P.M. last time when Livni got more votes. I agree with you that Israel should not be subsidized by America. My cousins all have fabulous careers, and I think Israel could make it without America's help. But I'm not the one in charge.

Quite possibly Bibi won the same way Harry won in 1948

"Sometime in the late 1950s, that world-class gossip and occasional historian, John F. Kennedy, told me how, in 1948, Harry S. Truman had been pretty much abandoned by everyone when he came to run for president.

"Then an American Zionist brought him two million dollars in cash, in a suitcase, aboard his whistle-stop campaign train. 'That's why our recognition of Israel was rushed through so fast.'

"As neither Jack nor I was an antisemite (unlike his father and my grandfather) we took this to be just another funny story about Truman and the serene corruption of American politics."

For thousands of years all governments have socialized cost and privatized profit.

Corruption, serene and otherwise, is their life blood.

Jewish History, Jewish Religion

Falk You

"It is dismaying that during this dark anniversary period two years after the launch of the deadly attacks on the people of Gaza - code-named Operation Cast Lead by the Israelis - that there should be warnings of a new massive attack on the beleaguered people of Gaza.

"The influential Israeli journalist, Ron Ren-Yishai, writes on December 29, 2010, of the likely prospect of a new major IDF attack, quoting senior Israeli military officers as saying 'It’s not a question of if, but rather of when,' a view that that is shared, according to Ren-Yishai, by 'government ministers, Knesset members and municipal heads in the Gaza region'.

"The bloody-minded Israeli Chief of Staff, Lt. General Gabi Ashkenazi, reinforces this expectation by his recent assertion that, 'as long as Gilad Shalit is still in captivity, the mission is not complete'.

"He adds with unconscious irony, 'we have not lost our right of self-defence'”.

Richard Falk

Why should US taxpayers continue to subsidize a non-democratic state?

Well, without the West Bank (or, in Jewish terms, Judea and Samaria), Israel proper is democratic. Although I don't understand how Netanyahu became P.M. last time when Livni got more votes. I agree with you that Israel should not be subsidized by America. My cousins all have fabulous careers, and I think Israel could make it without America's help. But I'm not the one in charge.

If you understood the parliamentary system you'd understand how BiBi became Prime Minister..Neither Tzipi Livni or Bibi won enough seats to form a government, Netanyahu was able to form a coalition government with some further right and left parties simple as that. Israel is better for it in my opinion,. Netanyahu stated one of his objectives was to wean Israel off of U.S. aid

How Did Ben-Gurion become Prime Minister?

"There is a famous quote from David Ben Gurion, the first Prime Minister of Israel:

"If I were an Arab leader, I would never sign an agreement with Israel.

"It is normal; we have taken their country.

"It is true God promised it to us, but how could that interest them?

"'Our God is not theirs.

"'There has been Anti-Semitism, the Nazis, Hitler, Auschwitz, but was that their fault? They see but one thing: we have come and we have stolen their country.

"'Why would they accept that?'"

Noam Chomsky in

Do you think bibi is at least as corrupt as David?

How about King Solomon?

Are You Dedicated, drivel?

"For a dedicated totalitarian, ruling powers are to be identified with the people, the culture, and the society...criticism of state policy is criticism of the country and its people.

"For those who have any concern for democracy and freedom, such charges are merely farcical."

Or merely farcical?

Noam Chomsky...

AMMAN — Jordan's foreign minister on Thursday called for restraint in Lebanon after the collapse of its government, urging all parties to avoid an "escalation" of the crisis.

"Jordan is closely following the developments in Lebanon, urging restraint and calling on all Lebanese to avoid an escalation," Nasser Judeh was quoted as saying by the state-run Petra news agency.

Judeh, who is currently in the Qatari capital Doha, said his country backed "Lebanese national unity, security and stability."

"I hope the Lebanese people will responsibly deal with the situation in line with their national interests and in accordance with the constitution to preserve their country and regional stability," he said.

Lebanon was without a government on Thursday after the powerful Shiite militant party Hezbollah and its allies resigned from cabinet over a UN probe into the assassination of former premier Rafiq Hariri.

For months, Hezbollah has been pressing the Western-backed Prime Minister Saad Hariri to disavow the special tribunal saying it is part of a US-Israeli plot.

According to unconfirmed media reports, the tribunal is poised to indict senior Hezbollah members in connection with Rafiq Hariri's 2005 assassination.

Hezbollah think that if they start a war with Israel, they can then coup Lebanon entirely.

A surprise comes for them...

AMMAN — Jordan's foreign minister on Thursday called for restraint in Lebanon after the collapse of its government, urging all parties to avoid an "escalation" of the crisis.

"Jordan is closely following the developments in Lebanon, urging restraint and calling on all Lebanese to avoid an escalation," Nasser Judeh was quoted as saying by the state-run Petra news agency.

Judeh, who is currently in the Qatari capital Doha, said his country backed "Lebanese national unity, security and stability."

"I hope the Lebanese people will responsibly deal with the situation in line with their national interests and in accordance with the constitution to preserve their country and regional stability," he said.

Lebanon was without a government on Thursday after the powerful Shiite militant party Hezbollah and its allies resigned from cabinet over a UN probe into the assassination of former premier Rafiq Hariri.

For months, Hezbollah has been pressing the Western-backed Prime Minister Saad Hariri to disavow the special tribunal saying it is part of a US-Israeli plot.

According to unconfirmed media reports, the tribunal is poised to indict senior Hezbollah members in connection with Rafiq Hariri's 2005 assassination.

Hezbollah think that if they start a war with Israel, they can then coup Lebanon entirely.

A surprise comes for them...

The question is: Is this a legitimate inquiry or is it a scheme by the US and Israel to hurt Hezbollah?

Forum List

Back