Israel: Total War on Gaza & Lebanon

Here's a view from someone else who's seen war up close and personal:

"The corporations, no matter how badly the wars are going, make huge profits from the conflicts.

"They have no interest in turning off their money-making machine.

"Let Iraqis die.

"Let Afghans die.

"Let Pakistanis die.

"Let our own die.

"And the mandarins in Congress and the White House, along with their court jesters on the television news shows, cynically 'feel our pain' and sell us out for bundles of corporate cash."

Let's add even more Syrian, Lebanese, Iranian and Israelis deaths to the corporate ledger and then explain why any "person", corporate or otherwise, should be allowed to profit from war crimes?

Listen, if a woman marries a certain man who has some money put away, is she ONLY marrying him for the money? It might be a combination of things--personality, looks, character, sense of humor AND money too. In the same way, war can be a money racket, compounded by the fact that the ME has oil. But I think America (and Israel) have a sincere desire to fight Islam as well.

Here's a view from someone else who's seen war up close and personal:

"The corporations, no matter how badly the wars are going, make huge profits from the conflicts.

"They have no interest in turning off their money-making machine.

"Let Iraqis die.

"Let Afghans die.

"Let Pakistanis die.

"Let our own die.

"And the mandarins in Congress and the White House, along with their court jesters on the television news shows, cynically 'feel our pain' and sell us out for bundles of corporate cash."

Let's add even more Syrian, Lebanese, Iranian and Israelis deaths to the corporate ledger and then explain why any "person", corporate or otherwise, should be allowed to profit from war crimes?

Listen, if a woman marries a certain man who has some money put away, is she ONLY marrying him for the money? It might be a combination of things--personality, looks, character, sense of humor AND money too. In the same way, war can be a money racket, compounded by the fact that the ME has oil. But I think America (and Israel) have a sincere desire to fight Islam as well.
I can't believe the US and Israel would be fighting Islam without the profit motive. It goes without saying that innocent lives have been taken by all sides. If there was a global "dead-fall profits tax" on war for each innocent life taken, war would vanish from the page of time and so would many nation states.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8VJSHJPDqk"]Hamas Kills Innocent Civilians[/ame]

"We Desire Death Like You Desire Life"

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uO81aO7QxbM]YouTube - Hamas we desire death human shields of civilians[/ame]

So, they get what they want...

And Israel gets south Hebron.
Like Hitler and Poland.

"Did the settlers who probably set the fire intend to kill Hajja Sara and her large family? It’s quite possible. Settlers regularly harass the family, whom I know well from previous visits to the area.

"The previous week Hajja Sara’s brother, Hajj Khalil, was severely beaten by some fifteen settler toughs at the tiny encampment of Wadi Gheish. Will the culprits be arrested? No chance.

"Settlers act with virtual impunity in the wilds of south Hebron; the police and the army units in the area usually show no interest in violence directed at Palestinians. Their primary goal is to secure the settlements and the Israelis who live in them."

How does it feel to condemn Hamas for the crime of self defense while you profit from killing Arab children for sport?

David Shulman

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxU7HEsS2V0"]Jews are Apes and Pigs. We are the True Human Beings[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:
"Yet another example of Palestinian history to be erased by Israel — this time, while not physically razed, it will be raped and pillaged by government planners and private developers.

"Even greater than the loss of the remarkable architectural beauty of the remnants of this village (which managed to escape Israeli bulldozers for 63 years) is the importance of the ‘big picture’ behind the story: Israel has methodically eradicated most of Palestine’s pre-1948 Palestinian history — the more than 400 conquered Arab villages it destroyed after 1948 — while reconstructing Palestine’s Jewish history.

"This is particularly true for Jerusalem, where the ‘battle of the narratives’ continues to be at the forefront of the Occupation."

Israeli Occupation Archive

The Palestinians are an itinerant people who had the chance for a country over sixty years ago at the same time my people were offered a country. The foolish Arabs thought they could delete all of the newly created country and the people.

They found just the opposite and for sixty years they have been no better than beggars.

Their children's children have grown up to extremist ideology and begging. They have gained nothing and lost many lives.

The Arabians will never give up a chance to give up a chance for peace. I have personally given up on these people ever finding a peace since they can not even stop killing each other.

They can not stop killing their own people.

Pitiful!

The Palestinians are an itinerant people who had the chance for a country over sixty years ago at the same time my people were offered a country. The foolish Arabs thought they could delete all of the newly created country and the people.

They found just the opposite and for sixty years they have been no better than beggars.

Their children's children have grown up to extremist ideology and begging. They have gained nothing and lost many lives.

The Arabians will never give up a chance to give up a chance for peace. I have personally given up on these people ever finding a peace since they can not even stop killing each other.

They can not stop killing their own people.

Pitiful!
Who "offered" your people a country?

By what moral/legal authority?

Two thirds of the human beings living in 1948 Mandate Palestine were NOT Jews; however, a Jewish majority state was gerrymandered in spite of majority will.

Pitiful is killing children for sport, stealing their parents land and water for profit and whining about a lack of peace partners.

Yes the Palestinians can fight back to regain what they consider is all their land.

However, it must be said that it is their decision and they TAKE RESPONSIBILITY for the results of their actions. They decided to fight, good enough. But by doing so they must take into account the possibility of losing.

The Palestinians do fight Israel ever since they rejected the UN plan. What holds them back in perpetual misery is their inability to take responsibility for this decision.

And by responsibility I mean accepting Israel and working for peace in order to begin a true Palestinian society. The Germans did that, so did Japan. In the Arab started Sixty Seven war the lands that were won were beyond what was offered in the plan. So what of it? Israel accepted those certain borders, was attacked by outside forces and won territory. Some of the territory, like the west bank, was regarded as ancient homeland and some, like Sinai, held no important national significance. Either way, they were spoils of war.

Israel is created. Israel continues.

Regardless of your posts or mine George.

It is done. If it is to be undone, it will be undone. I have faith in that it was to be done.

You just try to Jew bait in your hate which is deeper than Jews George.

You do not hate Jews. You hate those who can generate financially and do so well, because you are so poor.

You can't bait me George. I know I have no power over what happens in the Middle East. I have only the little bit of my life that matters.

You want me to feel a blame for something that is beyond this single human? That's an insane extension George, and it's even more insane to think it is logical. If you are that far gone that you see your personal indictments of me for Israel's existence, then you truly are a sad being.

That's how you foment your hate. That's why you get red marks from all over the entire forum. Because you likely attack others personally in the same way.

Do you believe those who kill children for sport should be attacked?

Is there any moral reason for a Jewish exception?

Why do you insist on supporting what is unsupportable?

What is unsupportable to you is created and supported.

When it is unsupportable, we can then discuss. As it stands, your premise lacks reality.

You wish it were unsupportable, but it is supported.

It is supported, it is created and Israel exists.

draft_lens2376717module13476772photo_1232056281Hamas-murderer-of-children.jpg

radical-islam-threat.jpg

bomb_girls.jpg

So, Hamas and Hezbollah say that there are no civilians?

The Mind of Suicide Killers
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KOTH_xv6O4o"]The mind of Suicide Killers part 1 of 10 [/ame]
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eWVei-1HaeU"]The mind of Suicide Killers part 2 of 10 [/ame]
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0m_7IO5aICY"]The mind of Suicide Killers part 3 of 10 [/ame]
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8ltKveMM8c"]The mind of Suicide Killers part 4 of 10 [/ame]
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oIF3FReGIWM"]The mind of Suicide Killers part 5 of 10 [/ame]
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOjzvx5TD_U"]The mind of Suicide Killers part 6 of 10 [/ame]
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4smXSem6nM"]The mind of Suicide Killers part 7 of 10 [/ame]
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fgsgWGiDaGA"]The mind of Suicide Killers part 8 of 10 [/ame]
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RK-jJ-JRyvA"]The mind of Suicide Killers part 9 of 10 [/ame]
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3bnD_obCvEk"]The mind of Suicide Killers part 10 of 10 [/ame]

UN Resolutions against Israel:

"# 1955-1992:
# * Resolution 106: " . . . 'condemns' Israel for Gaza raid".
# * Resolution 111: " . . . 'condemns' Israel for raid on Syria that killed fifty-six people".
# * Resolution 127: " . . . 'recommends' Israel suspends it's 'no-man's zone' in Jerusalem".
# * Resolution 162: " . . . 'urges' Israel to comply with UN decisions".
# * Resolution 171: " . . . determines flagrant violations' by Israel in its attack on Syria".
# * Resolution 228: " . . . 'censures' Israel for its attack on Samu in the West Bank, then under Jordanian control".
# * Resolution 237: " . . . 'urges' Israel to allow return of new 1967 Palestinian refugees".
# * Resolution 248: " . . . 'condemns' Israel for its massive attack on Karameh in Jordan".
# * Resolution 250: " . . . 'calls' on Israel to refrain from holding military parade in Jerusalem".
# * Resolution 251: " . . . 'deeply deplores' Israeli military parade in Jerusalem in defiance of Resolution 250".
# * Resolution 252: " . . . 'declares invalid' Israel's acts to unify Jerusalem as Jewish capital".
# * Resolution 256: " . . . 'condemns' Israeli raids on Jordan as 'flagrant violation".
# * Resolution 259: " . . . 'deplores' Israel's refusal to accept UN mission to probe occupation".
# * Resolution 262: " . . . 'condemns' Israel for attack on Beirut airport".
# * Resolution 265: " . . . 'condemns' Israel for air attacks for Salt in Jordan".
# * Resolution 267: " . . . 'censures' Israel for administrative acts to change the status of Jerusalem".
# *Resolution 270: " . . . 'condemns' Israel for air attacks on villages in southern Lebanon".
# * Resolution 271: " . . . 'condemns' Israel's failure to obey UN resolutions on Jerusalem".
# * Resolution 279: " . . . 'demands' withdrawal of Israeli forces from Lebanon".
# * Resolution 280: " . . . 'condemns' Israeli's attacks against Lebanon".
# * Resolution 285: " . . . 'demands' immediate Israeli withdrawal form Lebanon".
# * Resolution 298: " . . . 'deplores' Israel's changing of the status of Jerusalem".
# * Resolution 313: " . . . 'demands' that Israel stop attacks against Lebanon"...

To be continued.

Interestingly enough, the troll leaves out the part that there are 57 Muslim countries in the world which consider themselves MUSLIM countries, and treat their women and non-Muslims as second class citizens.

These countries form a Muslim Bloc in the United Nations and since the resolutions are not binding, America does not veto them.

The United Nations Muslim Voting Bloc

These resolutions have been pushed in various forms for over a decade, largely by the 57 states of the Organization of the Islamic Conference. These countries have Shariah-based legal systems that boast the most stringent requirements for public worship and the harshest penalties for not adhering to the official religious orthodoxy. Islam is the only religion expressly mentioned in the resolution.

But the Muslim Bloc is seen as a great worldwide danger.

UNITED NATIONS — Muslim governments on Wednesday pressed the United Nations to step up investigations of Western countries to root out what they call “Islamophobia” — defined by them as discrimination against people of the Muslim faith.

From Ottawa, Canada called for a “constructive approach” to ensuring the right of freedom of religion.

But the OIC is likely to see their new guidelines for the freedom-of-religion investigator approved, since Muslim countries and allies — such as Cuba, Russia and China — form a voting bloc in the Geneva-based body that overshadows that of the Western democracies.

Once passed, the new mandate is likely to see Western countries come under increased UN pressure to prevent criticism of Islam, even if that means overriding traditional freedom-of-speech protections.

“UN Watch is alarmed by the Islamic bloc’s attempt to turn an international shield for religious freedom into a sword for religious-motivated state censorship,” said Hillel Neuer, executive director of the Geneva-based watchdog group. “It’s part of a larger campaign to invert the real danger of Islamist extremism into an imagined narrative of Western victimization of Islam and its adherents.”

Click

muslimfreedomspeech_JPGvi-vi.jpg

I've seen more than enough proof so I don't buy your story for one second. Muslims spell trouble for any "infidel," whether Jewish, Christian, Buddist, Hindu, you name it. Anyone with reasoned thought can see that Muslims bring trouble to whatever non-Muslim country they inhabit. When Muslims start standing up as a majority against the Islamic Fascism terrorizing the world, then I might reconsider.

Click

Forum List

Back