Israel: Total War on Gaza & Lebanon

If I were Nasrallah, I would leave Israel alone and just do a coup like Hamas did in Gaza.

Hamas had no ability to start a war with Israel and this is a far different situation. Hezbollah are being taken to task internationally for this assassination. By starting a war with Israel, you can be certain it will just be their cannon fodder (young and that's the proof of their perfidy) whilst the leaders and older ones will be hiding where we hide our young when the fights start. Underground.

But a surprise comes this time if they attack. A response they did not expect will come.

If they attack Israel, the surprise is already unwrapped.

I pray that Hezbollah do NOT attack Israel. :eusa_pray:

If I were Nasrallah, I would leave Israel alone and just do a coup like Hamas did in Gaza.

Hamas had no ability to start a war with Israel and this is a far different situation. Hezbollah are being taken to task internationally for this assassination. By starting a war with Israel, you can be certain it will just be their cannon fodder (young and that's the proof of their perfidy) whilst the leaders and older ones will be hiding where we hide our young when the fights start. Underground.

But a surprise comes this time if they attack. A response they did not expect will come.

If they attack Israel, the surprise is already unwrapped.

I pray that Hezbollah do NOT attack Israel. :eusa_pray:

I think the smarter people in that organization know that, hopefully cooler heads prevail.

The question is: Is this a legitimate inquiry or is it a scheme by the US and Israel to hurt Hezbollah?

:cuckoo: I think it called Paranoid schizophrenia, you and georgie suffer from the same affliction get some help for you're own good, You’ll ruin you’re life with this crap.

Sampson option?

Racist rabbis??

Why aren't you???

I'm obsessed with Israeli women but thats all.

Women_in_Israel_Army_3.jpg

cir_wizo_031408.jpg

isrfemsoldiers3.jpg

There's a goodie. :)

Muslims will find death in their search for the death of Israel.

Freedom to them is the death of Israel.

We will see what comes of this....

:eek:

I can't go back for another two months.

Sigh...

israel_arrival_015.jpg

I was with an Israeli woman in Cali for 4 months she was prior IDF, I can't imagine being in a whole country full of women like that.:eek:

The sad thing is that many will die in the upcoming war with Shia Iran and its proxies.

No one will stop them. No one stopped Hitler until he had almost emptied Germany of Jews and no one will stop Iran in their attempts either.

This is the proof of History. And Israel will use everything in its arsenal in this upcoming battle.

It saddens me but I see no recourse.

:eek:
I can't go back for another two months.

Sigh...

israel_arrival_015.jpg

I was with an Israeli woman in Cali for 4 months she was prior IDF, I can't imagine being in a whole country full of women like that.:eek:

The sad thing is that many will die in the upcoming war with Shia Iran and its proxies.

No one will stop them. No one stopped Hitler until he had almost emptied Germany of Jews and no one will stop Iran in their attempts either.

This is the proof of History. And Israel will use everything in its arsenal in this upcoming battle.

It saddens me but I see no recourse.

I think Israel knows what it has to do to protect itself.

As a military man who still has many contacts and who lives four to five months of the year in Israel I can tell you that the deaths in the upcoming battle makes my heart cry.

I wish it were not so and I pray the same. But I know. PF lets me know. Israel knows and is ready.

Israel also wishes it were not so, but they know that it is so. PF (Hamas) lets them know.

As a military man who still has many contacts and who lives four to five months of the year in Israel I can tell you that the deaths in the upcoming battle makes my heart cry.

I wish it were not so and I pray the same. But I know. PF lets me know. Israel knows and is ready.

Israel also wishes it were not so, but they know that it is so. PF (Hamas) lets them know.

I was in the Military for 7 years and I have deployed twice so I know that war is hell, I can only imagine what the people in Israel feel like with all of this so close to home.

Here's a view from someone else who's seen war up close and personal:

"The corporations, no matter how badly the wars are going, make huge profits from the conflicts.

"They have no interest in turning off their money-making machine.

"Let Iraqis die.

"Let Afghans die.

"Let Pakistanis die.

"Let our own die.

"And the mandarins in Congress and the White House, along with their court jesters on the television news shows, cynically 'feel our pain' and sell us out for bundles of corporate cash."

Let's add even more Syrian, Lebanese, Iranian and Israelis deaths to the corporate ledger and then explain why any "person", corporate or otherwise, should be allowed to profit from war crimes?

Forum List

Back