Syria's First Lady on Gaza

Well, I've just watched the video and I have a few comments. Firstly, I think this was at least slightly exaggerated. I mean no Gazan mothers cook dinners for their kids? Secondly, she says none of this is being shown on the news. Well, I'm a news freak and I get 1) my regular news, and 2) my "Jewish news". For years, the Jewish news had stories about the missiles that kept on falling on southern Israel. Talk about no normal life--work, school, even food shopping constantly being interrupted by sirens warning of missiles! What country would accept that? None of this was reported in the regular news at all. That's probably why the assault on Gaza came as such a shock to the world. Thirdly, if this is no exaggeration and the Gazans are suffering to that extent, they have only themselves to blame. For years Israel kept saying that if they pull out of the territories, it will become a haven for terrorists. No one believed her, but that is exactly what happened in Gaza! They pulled out their soldiers completely--no more occupation. And what happens? Instead of building up a productive society, so that Israel will continue withdrawing from the West Bank--they build tunnels to bring in weapons, they elect repressive extremists, they fire missiles day and night. Then they are surprised when Israel imposes an embargo.

Last edited:
So called terrorist attacks on Israel are constantly reported. Surely the rockets fired on Sderot were the main excuse for the invasion of Gaza. However, it is never reported that Sderot was built on top of the Palestinian village of Najd. Israel attacked Najd before the war of 1948 driving the indigenous population out of their homes and off their land. Most of those driven out became refugees in Gaza. This was an act of aggression against this farm community.

International law forbids the acquisition of land through the threat or use of force. With this in mind, Israel cannot legally claim possession of this land. Further evidence of this is the fact that there is no border between Gaza and Sderot. Israel has built a cage around Gaza, but there is no border there. Also, with this in mind, Hamas and other Palestinian resistance groups have not attacked anyone outside of Palestine. The Palestinians have every legal right to resist this occupation of their land.

So called terrorist attacks on Israel are constantly reported. Surely the rockets fired on Sderot were the main excuse for the invasion of Gaza. However, it is never reported that Sderot was built on top of the Palestinian village of Najd. Israel attacked Najd before the war of 1948 driving the indigenous population out of their homes and off their land. Most of those driven out became refugees in Gaza. This was an act of aggression against this farm community.

International law forbids the acquisition of land through the threat or use of force. With this in mind, Israel cannot legally claim possession of this land. Further evidence of this is the fact that there is no border between Gaza and Sderot. Israel has built a cage around Gaza, but there is no border there. Also, with this in mind, Hamas and other Palestinian resistance groups have not attacked anyone outside of Palestine. The Palestinians have every legal right to resist this occupation of their land.

Usually I don't like to nitpick over words or semantics, but I do object to the word "excuse" in your answer. It would imply the following scenario:
Yitzi: Hey Shai my fellow soldier, I wish we could bomb the shit out of those Gazans. Decimate some families.
Shai: Of course I would love that. We could make some money off the war machine too. But you know the world would never go for it.
Yitzi: Dammit, you're right. Wait a minute, I seem to have a vague recollection of a missile or two falling on southern Israel.
Shai: We've got our excuse now. Let's go!!

The Palestinians fire rockets into the Palestinians village of Najd.

Why should Israel have a problem with that?

Syria? Really? You mean the Country that destabilized Lebanon and caused a civil war that they participated in? That Country? The one that had to be FORCED to remove their occupation troops from Lebanon? That Syria? The one that used the military to DRIVE the Palestinian Refuges out? That Syria? One of the Countries that ORDERED Arabs to flee Palestine in 1948 or be shot by Arab armies as traitors? That Syria? The country that has tried numerous times to destroy Israel? That Syria?

Syria doesn't give 2 shits about Gaza, and why does everyone keep saying people in Gaza are starving?

0911261326180uWY.jpg

crazy.jpg

mall-of-the-emirates.jpg

Starving countries don't have new shopping malls, stalls full of food and new restaurants being built. I am not saying Gaza is all peaches and cream but they are not starving there, don't try and make it out like Gaza is like Ethiopia in the 90's.

What they won’t tell you about are the fancy new restaurants and swimming pools of Gaza, or about the wind surfing competitions on Gaza beaches, or the Strip’s crowded shops and markets. Many Palestinians in the West Bank and Gaza live a middle class (and in some cases an upper class) lifestyle that western journalists refuse to report on because it doesn’t fit with the simplistic story they were sent to write.

Read more: Fancy restaurants and Olympic-size pools: What the media won?t report about Gaza | Full Comment | National Post

Syria doesn't give 2 shits about Gaza, and why does everyone keep saying people in Gaza are starving?

0911261326180uWY.jpg

crazy.jpg

mall-of-the-emirates.jpg

Starving countries don't have new shopping malls, stalls full of food and new restaurants being built. I am not saying Gaza is all peaches and cream but they are not starving there, don't try and make it out like Gaza is like Ethiopia in the 90's.

Gaza starts at 17:20

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PjDZLHQYoM4[/ame]

So called terrorist attacks on Israel are constantly reported. Surely the rockets fired on Sderot were the main excuse for the invasion of Gaza.
A so-called excuse for a so-called invasion, of course.
However, it is never reported that Sderot was built on top of the Palestinian village of Najd. Israel attacked Najd before the war of 1948 driving the indigenous population out of their homes and off their land. Most of those driven out became refugees in Gaza. This was an act of aggression against this farm community.
However, it is never reported that Nablus was built on top of the jovish Shehem. And Hebron is called Al Khalil, of course.
International law forbids the acquisition of land through the threat or use of force. With this in mind, Israel cannot legally claim possession of this land.
An optimistically delusional madrasa agitprop. One can't occupy anything nonexistent, unless that one's buying arab agitprop poop. Let's get factual and review a rather old International Court of Justice idiocy:

• The ICJ ruled that, it had jurisdiction over the case, but it involved only a dispute between Israel and the UN, rather than a dispute between Israel and the paliban.
  • The ICJ ruled that, provisions of the international law regarding israeli right of self-defense are inapplicable, since there's no state involved, other than Israel.
  • The ICJ ruled that the West Bank is an occupied territory.
Thus, the ICJ holds that, there exists an armed conflict, and that territories are occupied territories of another state; and at the same time the ICJ asserts that, Israel has no right to defend itself, because there is no other state involved.

Further evidence of this is the fact that there is no border between Gaza and Sderot. Israel has built a cage around Gaza, but there is no border there.
Why would palisimian thugs want a border, if all they wanted has been murdering jooze and plundering of the jooze property? Let us not occupy ourselves with that arab agitprop drivel.
Also, with this in mind, Hamas and other Palestinian resistance groups have not attacked anyone outside of Palestine. The Palestinians have every legal right to resist this occupation of their land.
Funny garbage. Well:
  • Mandate palestine ist tot.
  • palisturds will never mention they tried to overthrow king Hussein of Jordan.
  • palisturd terrorist thugs conducted terrorist attacks in about 20 countries.

Queen Rania actually went to Gaza.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7y0Be6QMC4&feature=related[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJTmhOzyEGw[/ame]

Queen Rania actually went to Gaza.
That's boring. What isn't boring, of course, is that, her parents had been butt-kicked out of Kuwait together with some other 300,000 palestinians®. Very efficient "ethnic cleansing", and no UN resolutions! Not boring at all, indeed.

The Arabs all seen how the Palestinians did the Kuwaitis dirty during the first Gulf War when Iraq invaded Kuwait, before that happened Kuwait was giving free housing, jobs and medical care to the Palestinians, and even let PLO set up shop there. And when Iraq invaded Kuwait, the Palestinians assisted the Iraqis in raping and looting the country. After seeing that, the other Arab countries have been very weary in letting in large amounts of Palestinians to their countries.

Forum List

Back