Israel: Total War on Gaza & Lebanon

It's a concept George. Think outside of the box. My people were Shepherds for a long time.

Oh, right. You are obsessed and we know obsessives are stuck in their boxes.

Too bad. You miss much of the big picture.

Speaking only for myself, I think my obsession with Israel and Jews...
Obsession is an illness George

Sampson option?

Racist rabbis??

Why aren't you???

And there are no racist imams? As for the Sampson (correct spelling: Samson) Option, I don't know where you got that phrase, but if it refers to suicide bombings, then it would refer more to Muslims than to Jews.

The Samson Option is a term used to describe Israel’s alleged deterrence strategy of massive retaliation with nuclear weapons as a “last resort” against nations whose military attacks threaten its existence, and possibly against other targets as well
Samson Option - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
I know there's no shortage of racist imans.
There is a shortage of Muslim nuclear weapons, however.
And there's also the millions of US taxpayer dollars going to Israel every day.

Creating a Jewish state in a part of the world that is overwhelmingly Arab was designed to create conflict and stimulate arms sales.

The question at this point seems to be can Israel exist without being a Jewish State?

It's a concept George. Think outside of the box. My people were Shepherds for a long time.

Oh, right. You are obsessed and we know obsessives are stuck in their boxes.

Too bad. You miss much of the big picture.

Speaking only for myself, I think my obsession with Israel and Jews...
Obsession is an illness George
Is it possible for Israel to exist today without being a Jewish State?

Israel is what it is. Is it possible for me to die this very moment? (G-d Forbid)

I'm still here.

Pilpul is quite a good thing. It opens ones mind to reality. How does one shepherd and couple of dogs control the big herd?

Israel is what it is. Is it possible for me to die this very moment? (G-d Forbid)

I'm still here.

Pilpul is quite a good thing. It opens ones mind to reality. How does one shepherd and couple of dogs control the big herd?

I take it Chomsky is the shepherd and Georgie is part of the herd.:cuckoo:

I'm still here.

I take it Chomsky is the shepherd and Georgie is part of the herd.:cuckoo:

In an oblique way, yes.

I am writing of the concept of response which is more about how to respond to danger which is why I said that George is locked out of this kind of panoramic thinking. When one asks a question only to await a certain response, they are locking and barring themselves to the big picture.

You saw it used above. :razz:

It is used on Chomsky just as well. They are but drops. I am but a drop. Can the drop control the stream?

Impossible some may say. My response?

It depends on the capabilities of the drop. Nowhere does it state that all drops are created equal.

:cool:

Rather than the event or event creators.

Cool, so when does Malibu Hills start an "adopt-a-mexican" campain? Or, still better yet, an "adopt-a-Palestinian" one?
What does Malibu Hills have to do with anything,
Oh, do I have to explain everything? It isn't a publik skool, or madrasa, for that matter. Read the source.
or are you trying to stalk a user on USMB?
Those, expressing such conjecture, should elaborate on it, of course. Is that "user", well, emotional? Is there something, we should know? Do we, really, have a minor, indeed, since all his posts are, putting it very mildly, of a midskool caliber?

According to WikiLeaks a little over one year ago Israeli Chief of Staff Gabi Ashkenazi briefed a US congressional delegation on impending Israeli war crimes:

"The memo on the talks between Ashkenazi and [Congressman Ike] Skelton, as well as numerous other documents from the same period of time, to which Aftenposten has gained access, leave a clear message: The Israeli military is forging ahead at full speed with preparations for a new war in the Middle East.

"Note: This war preparation is serious and specific, according to the paper, and clearly is not just a matter of vague contingency planning.

"The paper says that US cables quote Ashkenazi telling the US congressmen, 'I’m preparing the Israeli army for a major war, since it is easier to scale down to a smaller operation than to do the opposite.'

"The general’s plans are driven by fear of growing stockpiles of rockets in Hamas-controlled Gaza and in Hizbullah-controlled Southern Lebanon, the likely theaters of the planned major new war.

"Ashkenazi does not seem capable of considering that, given a number of Israeli invasions and occupations of those regions, the rockets may be primarily defensive."

Ashkenazi may also be unaware of the growing suspicion of many Americans about Israeli motives.

If Israel's next war happens to coincide with a Wall Street assault on Social Security and Medicare, it will be much easier to convince Americans that blind support for Israel is costing far more than 90% of this country can afford to pay.

The next phase of the American Revolution may start at the polls in 2012 by FLUSHING all incumbent Republicans AND Democrats from the DC toilet.

Then watch AIPAC and the Jewish State swirl the same drain as apartheid South Africa.

WikiLeaks: Israel...

george.....

really?

juan cole?

Juan should stick to his confined tenured asylum, and just do what he does best; obfuscate, tell us as he does above how completely simplistic and lacking in intellectual depth and honesty is, his knowledge of geo-political military planning, the rockets may be 'defensive'. This is ignorance on a level so large it beggars the mind, oh and does he still delete inopportune blurbs from his site ?

According to WikiLeaks a little over one year ago Israeli Chief of Staff Gabi Ashkenazi briefed a US congressional delegation on impending Israeli war crimes:

"The memo on the talks between Ashkenazi and [Congressman Ike] Skelton, as well as numerous other documents from the same period of time, to which Aftenposten has gained access, leave a clear message: The Israeli military is forging ahead at full speed with preparations for a new war in the Middle East.

"Note: This war preparation is serious and specific, according to the paper, and clearly is not just a matter of vague contingency planning.

"The paper says that US cables quote Ashkenazi telling the US congressmen, 'I’m preparing the Israeli army for a major war, since it is easier to scale down to a smaller operation than to do the opposite.'

"The general’s plans are driven by fear of growing stockpiles of rockets in Hamas-controlled Gaza and in Hizbullah-controlled Southern Lebanon, the likely theaters of the planned major new war.

"Ashkenazi does not seem capable of considering that, given a number of Israeli invasions and occupations of those regions, the rockets may be primarily defensive."

Ashkenazi may also be unaware of the growing suspicion of many Americans about Israeli motives.

If Israel's next war happens to coincide with a Wall Street assault on Social Security and Medicare, it will be much easier to convince Americans that blind support for Israel is costing far more than 90% of this country can afford to pay.

The next phase of the American Revolution may start at the polls in 2012 by FLUSHING all incumbent Republicans AND Democrats from the DC toilet.

Then watch AIPAC and the Jewish State swirl the same drain as apartheid South Africa.

george.....

really?

juan cole?

Juan should stick to his confined tenured asylum, and just do what he does best; obfuscate, tell us as he does above how completely simplistic and lacking in intellectual depth and honesty is, his knowledge of geo-political military planning, the rockets may be 'defensive'. This is ignorance on a level so large it beggars the mind, oh and does he still delete inopportune blurbs from his site ?

anyone who talks about israeli "invasions" and "occupation" isn't worth listening to. what's horrifying is that the moron actually 'teaches'. :cuckoo:

george.....

really?

juan cole?

anyone who talks about israeli "invasions" and "occupation" isn't worth listening to. what's horrifying is that the moron actually 'teaches'. :cuckoo:

agreed. hes dishonest too, he pulled off several of my and others posts on the Basra Malicki move back in early 08.

george.....

really?

juan cole?

agreed. hes dishonest too, he pulled off several of my and others posts on the Basra Malicki move back in early 08.

no surprises. people like him can't stand having their lies be held up to the light of day.

What Lies did Islam Tell?

"The two 15-year-old pupils at Jabaliya's school were both shot in the head by Israeli soldiers inside their homes just a few blocks and several hours apart.

"Islam died almost immediately after the bullet smashed through her forehead as she baked bread with her mother in their yard on Sunday.

"Tahreer is still on life support at a Gaza hospital after an operation to remove shards of shattered skull from her brain."

Jabaliya...

post a map of the area around Jabaliya for me george...say a 20 mile stretch, that ought to do.

and why waste bullets when you can just blow them up with rockets george?

Jabaliya Refugee Camp

Jabaliya refugee camp is one of 8 refugee camps in the Gaza Strip. The camp was established in 1948 to provide temporary shelter for 35,000 Palestinian Arab refugees seeking safe refuge from the war in Palestine. Residents of the camp originate from villages in southern Palestine which is now part of 'Israel'.

Jabaliya is also the largest Palestinian refugee camp established after 1948. More than 100,000 Palestinian refugees live in the camp. The densely populated built-up camp is only 1.4 sq. km. It is characterized by narrow alleys and pathways, and concrete and cinderblock shelters. The camp is located beside the village of Jabaliya.

The first Palestinian uprising (intifada) against Israel’s military occupation began in Jabaliya refugee camp in December 1987.

Al-Awda - PRRC Background: Jabaliya Refugee Camp

I'm not clear on the purpose of the map, Trajan?

I suspect the bullets v rockets question might have something to do with profit margins although I would think that would give the edge to rockets.

I also noted from your link that one day before Islam's death was reported in the Guardian, "the UN Security Council considered a draft resolution demanding the immediate cessation of all military operations in the areas of Northern Gaza and the withdraw of Israeli occupying forces from that area...

"The United States vetoed the resolution."

Do you believe it's moral to profit from killing innocents?

I'm not clear on the purpose of the map, Trajan?

I suspect the bullets v rockets question might have something to do with profit margins although I would think that would give the edge to rockets.

I also noted from your link that one day before Islam's death was reported in the Guardian, "the UN Security Council considered a draft resolution demanding the immediate cessation of all military operations in the areas of Northern Gaza and the withdraw of Israeli occupying forces from that area...

"The United States vetoed the resolution."

Do you believe it's moral to profit from killing innocents?

george, you really lose credibility when you post like this, theres a hundred things I could bring up but I think it wouldn't matter, I am sorry to say.

Oh and have you heard, the woman who died by "tear gas" didn't?

"The woman who died by "tear gas" didn't"

From my previous post:

"Jabaliya refugee camp -- Islam Dwidar's classmates were still taking in her shocking death - the teacher weeping outside before facing the girls, her closest friend recounting how they walked to school together each day - when the news arrived about Tahreer Abu El Jidyan.

The two 15-year-old pupils at Jabaliya's school were both shot in the head by Israeli soldiers inside their homes just a few blocks and several hours apart.

Islam died almost immediately after the bullet smashed through her forehead as she baked bread with her mother in their yard on Sunday..."

Jabaliya

"The woman who died by "tear gas" didn't"
The woman, who did the Cat, didn't too. She committed a suicide by bulldozer. This new one committed a suicide by ... noone knows. Too inland to claim mossad sharks, of course, but ... has anyone assured her posterior didn't have an Abu Mazen toothset?

Forum List

Back