'Israel strike' kills Hezbollah men in Syria's Golan Heights

Preemptive war is illegal?

Well, lots of things are illegal. An armed, islamist terrorist encampment in Gaza'istan that wages war against a sovereign nation doesn't seem to draw a lot of "that's illegal" chatter from the international community.

Maybe eliminating the "illegals" in Gaza'istan solves the problem.

Who are the illegals in Gaza, and who are the illegals in the one who fenced in the Gazans ? Can you blame people for fighting for their homes and life's.
Rabid animals who want to harm Israelis need to be fenced. Of course all Gazans have to suffer because of this.
Only pathetic deluded pro Palestinians complain about fencing off people who want to kill their neighbors.

Why doesn't Israel build a fence like SA is doing, oh right their company that is suppose to be securing our southern boarder is inept so Israel should hire the Saudis to build them a fence going back to the 67 lines, then Israel can stay inside their fence and feel safe.

Why would they give up land they won, fair and square?

They won, you mean they killed for and stole, there was no coin toss here.

I mean they won. Arabs lost.
Why don't you whine some more?

U.N. Spokesman: Israeli strike on al-Amal Farms violates the 1974 agreement on disengagement

New York, SANA – U.N. spokesman Farhan Haq said that the Israeli strike on al-Amal Farms in al-Quneitra on Sunday poses ” a violation of the 1974 agreement on disengagement between Syria and Israel,”

In a press conference in New York on Monday, Haq told reporters that U.N. peacekeepers, stationed in the Golan, observed drones coming from the Israeli side before and after an airstrike. “U.N. peacekeepers stationed in the Golan had observed two unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs) flying from the Alpha side and crossing the ceasefire line,”

” They saw smoke coming from position 30, subsequently, U.N. peacekeepers observed UAVs flying from the general area of position 30 crossing the ceasefire line,” Haq added.

On Sunday, an Israeli helicopter fired two missiles into Amal Farms in the southwestern city of al-Quneitra, killing six and seriously injuring a child.

H. Zain/ Ghossoun

U.N. Spokesman Israeli strike on al-Amal Farms violates the 1974 agreement on disengagement Syrian Arab News Agency

Who are the illegals in Gaza, and who are the illegals in the one who fenced in the Gazans ? Can you blame people for fighting for their homes and life's.
Rabid animals who want to harm Israelis need to be fenced. Of course all Gazans have to suffer because of this.
Only pathetic deluded pro Palestinians complain about fencing off people who want to kill their neighbors.

Why doesn't Israel build a fence like SA is doing, oh right their company that is suppose to be securing our southern boarder is inept so Israel should hire the Saudis to build them a fence going back to the 67 lines, then Israel can stay inside their fence and feel safe.

You mean like the Jews lost to Rome and no longer have a temple, tell them to quit whining about that.

You mean like the Jews lost to Rome and no longer have a temple, tell them to quit whining about that.

I agree, they should build a new one. Get rid of that silly mosque.

Israel should level that Dome of Crock with one massive bomb, and get it over with.

Murderous and racist bunch these Zionists.

The Palestinians should be doing the same thing to hezbolla, after all they signed the same UN charter that dictates they have to stamp out terrorism. And we all know that hezbolla is a dyed in the wool terrorist group to all civilised nations.

Do you agree Abdul that the Palestinians should now follow the charters they have recently signed up to, and stop acting like ignorant bloodthirsty savages ?

Preemptive war is illegal?

Well, lots of things are illegal. An armed, islamist terrorist encampment in Gaza'istan that wages war against a sovereign nation doesn't seem to draw a lot of "that's illegal" chatter from the international community.

Maybe eliminating the "illegals" in Gaza'istan solves the problem.

And how did the arab muslims gain that land if not by raping, killing and stealing it from its Jewish owners ?

Israel should level that Dome of Crock with one massive bomb, and get it over with.

A perfectly timed air burst that flattens the carbuncle but leaves the Mount untouched, can it be organised for a Friday afternoon when the carbuncle should be full of terrorists and made to look like a lightning bolt coming from the sky.

If anything, Lebanon should serve as a warning to the world about how Islamists operate. Beirut used to be called the Paris of the Middle East, and Lebanon was once a Christian country with a Christian majority. Due to Islamic breeding and harassment of non Muslims, however, the place has turned into just another Islamic hell hole.

A perfectly timed air burst that flattens the carbuncle but leaves the Mount untouched, can it be organised for a Friday afternoon when the carbuncle should be full of terrorists and made to look like a lightning bolt coming from the sky.

Again calling for a terror attack on innocent people at prayer?

No such thing as an innocent muslim, and all mosques are valid military targets if you read the Koran and hadiths. Or do I know more about your religion than you do, and can give you lessons on the role of muslims and mosques ?

If anything, Lebanon should serve as a warning to the world about how Islamists operate. Beirut used to be called the Paris of the Middle East, and Lebanon was once a Christian country with a Christian majority. Due to Islamic breeding and harassment of non Muslims, however, the place has turned into just another Islamic hell hole.

Arafat and his goons invaded Lebanon and started slaughtering the Christians with no mercy. In fact the Palestinians were infamous for being the most brutal and barbaric killers of Lebanese Christians. How come we never hear anything from the whiners about the 150,000 Christians slaughtered by Palestinian animals?

Arafat and his goons invaded Lebanon and started slaughtering the Christians with no mercy. In fact the Palestinians were infamous for being the most brutal and barbaric killers of Lebanese Christians. How come we never hear anything from the whiners about the 150,000 Christians slaughtered by Palestinian animals?

the reason we don't hear about it is because they support it. The prime directive is to support everything their little darlings do.

Trying to play god, eh. (I won't tell if you don't. ;))

Some complain that Israel plays a little heavy handed in war but they fight like every battle might be their last. Not just the soldier's but the nation's. They fight with their back's up against the wall, the Mediterranean actually but it has the same effect.

Some complain that Israel plays a little heavy handed in war but they fight like every battle might be their last. Not just the soldier's but the nation's. They fight with their back's up against the wall, the Mediterranean actually but it has the same effect.

Truth is if the Muslims were in control they would have done exactly the same to Jewish sites. And that's exactly what went down when Jordanians were in control of Jerusalem from 48 to 67.

As much as Moshe Dayan was a national hero and instrumental in Israel winning its wars, his biggest mistake was that he was a stupid liberal Jew who thought relinquishing control of the Dome to Muslims after Jerusalem was conquered in 67, might be a way to show "tolerance". We all know how that turned out, don't we?

Last edited:

No, that's what Palestinian scum do:

Jerusalem synagogue attack Israeli worshippers return to prayers - World - CBC News

I bet you cheered when you heard about it....

Isn't modern warfare and weaponry akin to what the Gods rained down on the ancients, with fire and noises that killed........

But yes the Israeli's do fight for keeps, and are relying more and more on distant warfare to lessen the impact on its own people. The Palestinians cry foul because they cant kill Jews when they do this, and make false claims of murder and targeting children. Time to show them the true face of modern war and engage operation rolling thunder, see how they like having whizz bangs running from one end of gaza to the other and then being told next time it will be real explosives.

Isn't modern warfare and weaponry akin to what the Gods rained down on the ancients, with fire and noises that killed........

But yes the Israeli's do fight for keeps, and are relying more and more on distant warfare to lessen the impact on its own people. The Palestinians cry foul because they cant kill Jews when they do this, and make false claims of murder and targeting children. Time to show them the true face of modern war and engage operation rolling thunder, see how they like having whizz bangs running from one end of gaza to the other and then being told next time it will be real explosives.
Every post of yours proves to the world, that there is no terrorist, like an Israeli terrorist.

Bully's always get their ass whipped in the end, this will be no different for Israel.

Forum List

Back