Israel Spied on Iran Nuclear Talks With U.S.

PaintMyHouse

Diamond Member
Feb 24, 2014
...No Worse Enemy
"Soon after the U.S. and other major powers entered negotiations last year to curtail Iran’s nuclear program, senior White House officials learned Israel was spying on the closed-door talks.

The spying operation was part of a broader campaign by Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s government to penetrate the negotiations and then help build a case against the emerging terms of the deal, current and former U.S. officials said. In addition to eavesdropping, Israel acquired information from confidential U.S. briefings, informants and diplomatic contacts in Europe, the officials said.

The espionage didn’t upset the White House as much as Israel’s sharing of inside information with U.S. lawmakers and others to drain support from a high-stakes deal intended to limit Iran’s nuclear program, current and former officials said.

“It is one thing for the U.S. and Israel to spy on each other. It is another thing for Israel to steal U.S. secrets and play them back to U.S. legislators to undermine U.S. diplomacy,” said a senior U.S. official briefed on the matter."

Israel Spied on Iran Nuclear Talks With U.S. - WSJ

Nothing like our good friends the Zionists, trying to undermine us while cashing our checks.

"Mr. Netanyahu and Israeli Ambassador Ron Dermer early this year saw a rapidly closing window to increase pressure on Mr. Obama before a key deadline at the end of March, Israeli officials said.

Using levers of political influence unique to Israel, Messrs. Netanyahu and Dermer calculated that a lobbying campaign in Congress before an announcement was made would improve the chances of killing or reshaping any deal. They knew the intervention would damage relations with the White House, Israeli officials said, but decided that was an acceptable cost.

The campaign may not have worked as well as hoped, Israeli officials now say, because it ended up alienating many congressional Democrats whose support Israel was counting on to block a deal."

And yeah, you little Jewish Nazi shits, your plan hasn't worked and now you've really fucked up, to the point where Palestine might just yet make it to the UN.

• Banned
A senior official in the prime minister’s office said Monday: “These allegations are utterly false. The state of Israel does not conduct espionage against the United States or Israel’s other allies. The false allegations are clearly intended to undermine the strong ties between the United States and Israel and the security and intelligence relationship we share.”

Right, right, and the Easter Bunny always leaves me a nice basket of treats each year. Lying Zionist scum.

• Banned
Our great ally, the Zionists, spying on us and out only for themselves, as usual.
spy_vs_spy___the_laptop_by_cluny91-d6s5rqu.jpg

Understandable. In their place, I'd do the same. Too much at stake, to trust things to somebody like Obumble and his Lefties.

Well DUHHH!!!
I would be shocked if they didn't spy on it. It would be unthinkable not to when you have this administration handing over everything they want while giving hand jobs.

• Banned
Understandable. In their place, I'd do the same. Too much at stake, to trust things to somebody like Obumble and his Lefties.
When the US undermines Israeli policies, even Bibi, I'll remind you of that. No honor among allies eh? So be it.

And you have now stated, quite clearly in fact, that it's perfectly okay for other nations to try and undo, by spying no less, the foreign policy and secret negotiations of the United States government. That would be known as being unpatriotic, at the very least.

Good for them for looking out for their interests...
Don't blame them for not trusting Obama.

I can just see Obama addressing the Zionists.

"If you like your country, you can keep your country."

When the US undermines Israeli policies, even Bibi, I'll remind you of that. No honor among allies eh? So be it.

So Bibi is an Obama obstructionist. Shrug.

God help anyone that stands in his way.

Ally? I don't know why Israel does not do what Iran does. Just kill off any and all opposition, scream death to America, seal the borders, and just start building more nukes. Maybe then Obama will respect them like he seems to respect the Iranian regime.

Our great ally, the Zionists, spying on us and out only for themselves, as usual.

How RUDE is that to spy on alley like the great Master USA?

USA will NEVER. EVER. spy on anyone.

Oh.

Wait.

Not so, the US only spies on its citizens.

The US government is more worried about its own citizens than it is rogue regimes like Iran. They would rather have terrorists with nukes than a citizen with an automatic weapon.

And you have now stated, quite clearly in fact, that it's perfectly okay for other nations to try and undo, by spying no less, the foreign policy and secret negotiations of the United States government. That would be known as being unpatriotic, at the very least.

I'd say, anyone spying on the USA is good. How'd you like them apples.

You don't think we have spied on them before?
Get your head out of your ass.
I am well aware of what we do and what they do. I am making it known to show you little Zionists will be more than happy to place the interests of Israeli ahead of your own nation.

How RUDE is that to spy on alley like the great Master USA?

USA will NEVER. EVER. spy on anyone.

Oh.

Wait.

Not so, the US only spies on its citizens.

The US government is more worried about its own citizens than it is rogue regimes like Iran. They would rather have terrorists with nukes than a citizen with an automatic weapon.

They effing put spies infront of Ehud Barak's appartment. They saw the yellow rubber duck he takes his showers with.

WTH. People whine about USA being spied at is hypocritical. And laughable.

That would depend upon whether you were an American or not? If you were, we used to hang people like you, if you acted on your beliefs that is.

That would depend upon whether you were an American or not? If you were, we used to hang people like you, if you acted on your beliefs that is.

Well, thankfully I don't fall into that catagory.

I am well aware of what we do and what they do. I am making it known to show you little Zionists will be more than happy to place the interests of Israeli ahead of your own nation.

Is that right?
So tell me again how giving Iran everything they want, immediately removing sanctions, and still allowing them to enrich uranium with a "just trust me" clause in our nations best interest?
You have your head so far up Obama's ass that you wouldn't consider for a second how bad the deal is...or the immediate danger Isreal is in WHEN a dirty bomb made by Iran is released there. You would probably be glad.

Israel is out for Israel only, they do not give a crap about the United States, Did you expected anything less? What is even more upsetting is how this brings out all the Israeli firsters making excuses for Israel spying on their own county. We have a word to describe these people and it is "Traitors"

Last edited:

Forum List

Back