Israel Spied on Iran Nuclear Talks With U.S.

Why traitors, because Zionists don't want Obama to ruin Israel like he ruined Iraq, Yemen, Syria, Libya and Egypt with his stupid constant support of radicals?

I mean, fuck this. Obama is temporal, Israel is eternal.
Where did you get that from, the Old Testament, written by the Jews?

No. Presidents are term limited. Israel is not. Simple fact. Deal.
I have been dealing with the Zionist squatters all of my life, thanks very much.

Poor them.
Well it's not like we're close or anything, since I want to see them into the sea and back in the history books.

Israel is out for Israel only, they do not give a crap about the United States, Did you expected anything less then
their spying on their best buddy and ally? Then you see how this brings out all the Israeli firsters making excuses for Israel spying on their own county.
We have a word to describe these people and it is "Traitors"

We have a word for "you people" it is called delusional.
Everyone spies on everyone...friend and foe. Everyone does it, it is no different than when Israel does it either.
It doesn't make it right, but doesn't make any more wrong than everyone else.
So as long as everyone does it, it's okay?

You don't read too good do you?

Understandable. In their place, I'd do the same. Too much at stake, to trust things to somebody like Obumble and his Lefties.
When the US undermines Israeli policies, even Bibi, I'll remind you of that. No honor among allies eh? So be it.

And you have now stated, quite clearly in fact, that it's perfectly okay for other nations to try and undo, by spying no less, the foreign policy and secret negotiations of the United States government. That would be known as being unpatriotic, at the very least.
Obuthole isn't honorable.
So spying on him is okay but what of other Presidents? Israel should be allowed to try and undermine them as well?

Israel is out for Israel only, they do not give a crap about the United States, Did you expected anything less then
their spying on their best buddy and ally? Then you see how this brings out all the Israeli firsters making excuses for Israel spying on their own county.

Everyone spies on everyone...friend and foe. Everyone does it, it is no different than when Israel does it either.

You don't read too good do you?
It's okay then, because everyone does it. Got it.

Understandable. In their place, I'd do the same. Too much at stake, to trust things to somebody like Obumble and his Lefties.
When the US undermines Israeli policies, even Bibi, I'll remind you of that. No honor among allies eh? So be it.

And you have now stated, quite clearly in fact, that it's perfectly okay for other nations to try and undo, by spying no less, the foreign policy and secret negotiations of the United States government. That would be known as being unpatriotic, at the very least.

I'd say, anyone spying on the USA is good. How'd you like them apples.
That would depend upon whether you were an American or not? If you were, we used to hang people like you, if you acted on your beliefs that is.
Personally, I would have been a lot more upset, if the Israelis had been spying on the negotiations under circumstances wherein they were confident that they had a friend and ally in the White House, but, given Obama's highly questionable managing of the US-Israel relationship, and his seeming Chamberlain-esque dealings with the Iranians, well, I can easily understand why they resorted to spying, and would almost certainly do so, if I had the misfortune to be in their shoes, in this context.

As it is, the US spies on damned-near everyone, including its closest European allies, to their recent chagrin, so, I'm not sure we have a lot of wiggle-room, in connection with the moral high ground here.

Yes.

Simply because EVERYONE does it.

If it was only the USA doing it, then it wouldn't have been.
An interesting version of morality. As long as everyone fucks their little sister, it's not immoral since everyone does so...

Once you get America to stop bossing around people and stop acting "big brother spy", then you can cry about others spying back on it.

Simple.
But what would Israel do without Big Brother, we're the only reason it still exists.

"Soon after the U.S. and other major powers entered negotiations last year to curtail Iran’s nuclear program, senior White House officials learned Israel was spying on the closed-door talks.

The spying operation was part of a broader campaign by Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s government to penetrate the negotiations and then help build a case against the emerging terms of the deal, current and former U.S. officials said. In addition to eavesdropping, Israel acquired information from confidential U.S. briefings, informants and diplomatic contacts in Europe, the officials said.

The espionage didn’t upset the White House as much as Israel’s sharing of inside information with U.S. lawmakers and others to drain support from a high-stakes deal intended to limit Iran’s nuclear program, current and former officials said.

“It is one thing for the U.S. and Israel to spy on each other. It is another thing for Israel to steal U.S. secrets and play them back to U.S. legislators to undermine U.S. diplomacy,” said a senior U.S. official briefed on the matter."

Israel Spied on Iran Nuclear Talks With U.S. - WSJ

Nothing like our good friends the Zionists, trying to undermine us while cashing our checks.

"Mr. Netanyahu and Israeli Ambassador Ron Dermer early this year saw a rapidly closing window to increase pressure on Mr. Obama before a key deadline at the end of March, Israeli officials said.

Using levers of political influence unique to Israel, Messrs. Netanyahu and Dermer calculated that a lobbying campaign in Congress before an announcement was made would improve the chances of killing or reshaping any deal. They knew the intervention would damage relations with the White House, Israeli officials said, but decided that was an acceptable cost.

The campaign may not have worked as well as hoped, Israeli officials now say, because it ended up alienating many congressional Democrats whose support Israel was counting on to block a deal."

And yeah, you little Jewish Nazi shits, your plan hasn't worked and now you've really fucked up, to the point where Palestine might just yet make it to the UN.

I wonder why US Congressmen and women have to find out about US-Iran negotiations from Israel. It seems to me that the Obama administration would share that information with the appropriate Senators and Representatives unless they were giving away the farm.

That would depend upon whether you were an American or not? If you were, we used to hang people like you, if you acted on your beliefs that is.
Personally, I would have been a lot more upset, if the Israelis had been spying on the negotiations under circumstances wherein they were confident that they had a friend and ally in the White House, but, given Obama's highly questionable managing of the US-Israel relationship, and his seeming Chamberlain-esque dealings with the Iranians, well, I can easily understand why they resorted to spying, and would almost certainly do so, if I had the misfortune to be in their shoes, in this context.

As it is, the US spies on damned-near everyone, including its closest European allies, to their recent chagrin, so, I'm not sure we have a lot of wiggle-room, in connection with the moral high ground here.
So, you are okay with foreign nations spying on us and doing their level best to undermine US foreign policy. Got it.

Yes.

An interesting version of morality. As long as everyone fucks their little sister, it's not immoral since everyone does so...

Once you get America to stop bossing around people and stop acting "big brother spy", then you can cry about others spying back on it.

Simple.
But what would Israel do without Big Brother, we're the only reason it still exists.
The Israelis got most of their arms on the black market and through French and Czechosolovakian sources prior to the 1967 Six Day War.

Meaning that they survived the dangerous first 19-20 years of their life as a State, pretty much without military aid from the United States.

Something tells me that they'll get along just fine without us, if Obama pushes them out of the American Camp, before January 20, 2017, when someone better aligned with the long-term strategic interests of the United States can once again take the helm and straighen-out Obama's mess with the Israel relationship.

Yes.

Simple.

we're the only reason it still exists

And I'm sure that bugs the shit out of you!

"Soon after the U.S. and other major powers entered negotiations last year to curtail Iran’s nuclear program, senior White House officials learned Israel was spying on the closed-door talks.

The spying operation was part of a broader campaign by Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s government to penetrate the negotiations and then help build a case against the emerging terms of the deal, current and former U.S. officials said. In addition to eavesdropping, Israel acquired information from confidential U.S. briefings, informants and diplomatic contacts in Europe, the officials said.

The espionage didn’t upset the White House as much as Israel’s sharing of inside information with U.S. lawmakers and others to drain support from a high-stakes deal intended to limit Iran’s nuclear program, current and former officials said.

“It is one thing for the U.S. and Israel to spy on each other. It is another thing for Israel to steal U.S. secrets and play them back to U.S. legislators to undermine U.S. diplomacy,” said a senior U.S. official briefed on the matter."

Israel Spied on Iran Nuclear Talks With U.S. - WSJ

Nothing like our good friends the Zionists, trying to undermine us while cashing our checks.

"Mr. Netanyahu and Israeli Ambassador Ron Dermer early this year saw a rapidly closing window to increase pressure on Mr. Obama before a key deadline at the end of March, Israeli officials said.

Using levers of political influence unique to Israel, Messrs. Netanyahu and Dermer calculated that a lobbying campaign in Congress before an announcement was made would improve the chances of killing or reshaping any deal. They knew the intervention would damage relations with the White House, Israeli officials said, but decided that was an acceptable cost.

The campaign may not have worked as well as hoped, Israeli officials now say, because it ended up alienating many congressional Democrats whose support Israel was counting on to block a deal."

And yeah, you little Jewish Nazi shits, your plan hasn't worked and now you've really fucked up, to the point where Palestine might just yet make it to the UN.

I wonder why US Congressmen and women have to find out about US-Iran negotiations from Israel. It seems to me that the Obama administration would share that information with the appropriate Senators and Representatives unless they were giving away the farm.
Share Secret Negotiations? Not very secret now eh?

So, you are okay with foreign nations spying on us and doing their level best to undermine US foreign policy. Got it.
Having fun putting words into peoples' mouths this morning, are we?
tongue_smile.gif

Your Muslim-loving fifth-columnist Divide-and-Conquer tactics aren't working very well, are they?

Yes.

Simple.

we're the only reason it still exists

And I'm sure that bugs the shit out of you!
Yes, it does.

Having fun putting words into peoples' mouths this morning, are we?
tongue_smile.gif

Your Muslim-loving fifth-columnist Divide-and-Conquer tactics aren't working very well, are they?
That's what you said, or is it only okay to spy on the US when a Democrat is President? Seems like you can't make up your mind when it is or isn't okay?

The problem here is not Israeli spying, that is to be expected, the problem is that American citizens actually defending the Israeli actions, putting Israel actions above those of the United States. That by any definition is treason.

Sharing the information obtained by spying with US Congressmen is hardly treason.

The problem here is not Israeli spying, that is to be expected, the problem is that American citizens actually defending the Israeli actions, putting Israel actions above those of the United States. That by any definition is treason.

Sharing the information obtained by spying with US Congressmen is hardly treason.
No, it's a Foreign Nation trying to undermine US Foreign Policy, which you seem perfectly fine with eh?

No, it's a Foreign Nation trying to undermine US Foreign Policy, which you seem perfectly fine with eh?
Trouble is, it's not a US foreign policy that aligns with the wishes of either Congress nor much of the American People, and is not in America's best interests, either.

It is every nation's right to conduct whatever intelligence operations that they require for their survival.

It is extremely unfortunate and uncomfortable and entirely symptomatic of the mistrust between the Obama Administration and Israel, that it had to come to this.

If the Czechs could have stopped being sold down the river by Neveille Chamberlain in 1938, through the use of spying, it's a safe bet that they would have done just that.

We need a President and an Administration that our allies do not mistrust, and that Congress and the American People can support, in any rebooted dealings with Iran.

January 20, 2017, continues to grow closer. Tick, tick, tick.

Last edited:
Israel Spied on Iran Nuclear Talks With U.S.

Good. Somebody has to look out for their interests. The United States, who has been negotiating to let Iran get the Bomb, certainly isn't doing it.

Amazing. We have people actually applauding other nations for spying on us.

Forum List

Back