Hands Up Don't Shooters!

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
Now that this, " Hands up, don't shoot " liberal, "farce extravaganza" has come to light and found wanting on the facts
.. I laugh .. :lmao:

This kind of reminds me of when Democrats thought Obama was God..( they had faith ) .. :itsok:

Last edited:
11071445_10152806531278716_191308292839287219_n.jpg

Coming soon to Radio City...
note.gif
"Hands up - Don't Shoot" - the Musical.
note.gif
- a Liberal Race-Card Circle-Jerk LLC production

Last edited:
Now that this, " Hands up, don't shoot " liberal, "farce extravaganza" has come to light and found wanting on the facts

This kind of reminds me of when Democrats thought Obama was God..( they had faith ) ..

Can you point out which Democrats thought Obama was God? Thanks.

Major difference between Obama and God. you can prove Obama exists.

This kind of reminds me of when Democrats thought Obama was God..( they had faith ) ..

Metaphorically speaking, the legions of gushing, near-orgasmic yammering Obama fans, who damned-near soiled themselves, every time he spoke, in the early days...

The legions of bright-eyed, hopefuls who so naively and comically fawned over our manufactured Rock-Star-in-Chief...

The sort that triggered a ton of political cartoons of the times, such as the old favorite...

obama%2Bmessiah.gif

a.k.a. "Orgasmic ObamaBots"...

Not that there are very many left, any longer...

Most have long-since come back down to earth, or jumped ship altogether...

As evidenced by large numbers of Democratic local candidates who did not want the Failed Messiah to campaign for them in the mid-terms...

'Thinking that Obama was God?' - metaphorically speaking - the above summary is close enough for Gubmint work...

============================

"We return now to our regularly scheduled programming..."

Talking about "Hands Up - Don't Shoot"...

Metaphorically speaking, the legions of gushing, near-orgasmic yammering Obama fans, who damned-near soiled themselves, every time he spoke, in the early days...

The legions of bright-eyed, hopefuls who so naively and comically fawned over our manufactured Rock-Star-in-Chief...

The sort that triggered a ton of political cartoons of the times, such as the old favorite...

Again, who were these people, exactly? I think these people only exist in your head.

I didn't vote for Obama in 2008, I did vote for him in 2012 because I really, really hate Mormons.

Obama got elected because Bush fucked up everything.

As evidenced by large numbers of Democratic local candidates who did not want the Failed Messiah to campaign for them in the mid-terms...

NObody wanted Bush to campaign for them in 2006. No one wanted Clinton to campaign for them in 1998. No one wanted to be seen with REAGAN in 1986. So this isn't really evidence of anything other than sixth year midterms suck for a president's party.

Again, who were these people, exactly? I think these people only exist in your head.

I didn't vote for Obama in 2008, I did vote for him in 2012 because I really, really hate Mormons.

NObody wanted Bush to campaign for them in 2006. No one wanted Clinton to campaign for them in 1998. No one wanted to be seen with REAGAN in 1986. So this isn't really evidence of anything other than sixth year midterms suck for a president's party.
You sound a tad unreasoned this morning Joe .. have some coffee

images (7).jpg

Well, Joe, you can go right ahead and question the existence of such legions, for all the good it will do...

obama%2Bmessiah.gif

a.k.a. "Orgasmic ObamaBots"...

Not that there are very many left, any longer...

Most have long-since come back down to earth, or jumped ship altogether...

'Thinking that Obama was God?' - metaphorically speaking - the above summary is close enough for Gubmint work...

============================

"We return now to our regularly scheduled programming..."

Talking about "Hands Up - Don't Shoot"...
Great post, Thanks

They based an entire narrative on hearsay. Athletes wearing t-shirts, marches in the streets, politicians playing along. A nationally-known phrase.

Do they express regret for that? No. That would be the action of someone who was sorry for what they did.

These are not the actions of people who are trying to improve things, heal wounds, bring people together.

They have a different agenda.

I have said the Hands Up Don't Shoot crap was false from the beginning. Don't try to make political capital over it...

Forum List

Back