Obama, Hillary Clinton meet privately at the White House; Hillary getting O's Endorsement?

Jackson

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2010
Nashville
Obama, Hillary Clinton meet privately at the White House Mar 23, 6:33 PM (ET)

WASHINGTON (AP) — President Barack Obama and Hillary Rodham Clinton met privately at the White House Monday afternoon.

The White House says the former rivals-turned-colleagues met for about an hour and discussed a range of issues.

Obama and Clinton have met occasionally since she left the administration in 2013 after serving as secretary of state. Monday's meeting comes as Clinton prepares to launch another presidential campaign.

Moments after the White House confirmed the meeting, Clinton posted a message on Twitter praising Obama's health care law and its provisions aimed at covering young people and those with preexisting conditions. In a jab at Republicans who want to get rid of the law, she wrote: "Repeal those things? Embrace them!"

To emphasize her point, Clinton shared an old photo of her and Obama hugging.

Trying to figure if that endorsement is going to help or hurt her. Candidates ran from him in 2014 and those that ran the furthest were successful.

I know she's going for the black vote, but for what cost? Will they come out for her? I don't think the fervor is there for her. Could be wrong, but just don't see it.

To: President Barack Obama
Re: Endorsement

Dear Barry:

Please stay off my side.

Nothing personal. I know you'll understand.

Hope Mickey and the girls are doing well.

Your pal,

Hil

To: President Barack Obama
Re: Endorsement

Dear Barry:

Please stay off my side.

Nothing personal. I know you'll understand.

Hope Mickey and the girls are doing well.

Your pal,

Hil

Lol, I hadn't thought about that.

I hope it's the kiss of Death. He's not exactly the most liked person in this country as it was shown by the last two elections

Maybe Hillary is promising Barry he will be Secretary of State if he will endorse her for president. Now, THAT is the kiss of death for the country!

Forum List

Back