Israel Spied on Iran Nuclear Talks With U.S.

Why traitors, because Zionists don't want Obama to ruin Israel like he ruined Iraq, Yemen, Syria, Libya and Egypt with his stupid constant support of radicals?

I mean, fuck this. Obama is temporal, Israel is eternal.

Israel is out for Israel only, they do not give a crap about the United States, Did you expected anything less then
their spying on their best buddy and ally? Then you see how this brings out all the Israeli firsters making excuses for Israel spying on their own county.
We have a word to describe these people and it is "Traitors"

We have a word for "you people" it is called delusional.
Everyone spies on everyone...friend and foe. Everyone does it, it is no different than when Israel does it either.
It doesn't make it right, but doesn't make any more wrong than everyone else.

Why traitors, because Zionists don't want Obama to ruin Israel like he ruined Iraq, Yemen, Syria, Libya and Egypt with his stupid constant support of radicals?

Where did you get that from, the Old Testament, written by the Jews?

Israel is out for Israel only, they do not give a crap about the United States, Did you expected anything less then
their spying on their best buddy and ally? Then you see how this brings out all the Israeli firsters making excuses for Israel spying on their own county.

Everyone spies on everyone...friend and foe. Everyone does it, it is no different than when Israel does it either.
So as long as everyone does it, it's okay?

Understandable. In their place, I'd do the same. Too much at stake, to trust things to somebody like Obumble and his Lefties.
When the US undermines Israeli policies, even Bibi, I'll remind you of that. No honor among allies eh? So be it.

And you have now stated, quite clearly in fact, that it's perfectly okay for other nations to try and undo, by spying no less, the foreign policy and secret negotiations of the United States government. That would be known as being unpatriotic, at the very least.

I'd say, anyone spying on the USA is good. How'd you like them apples.
That would depend upon whether you were an American or not? If you were, we used to hang people like you, if you acted on your beliefs that is.

Well, thankfully I don't fall into that catagory.
Problem solved, at least here. Tell us, do you mind Iran spying on your nation?

Israel is out for Israel only, they do not give a crap about the United States, Did you expected anything less? What is even more upsetting is how this brings out all the Israeli firsters making excuses for Israel spying on their own county. We have a word to describe these people and it is "Traitors"
Well, certainly unpatriotic. They may not be handing over the US secrets but they will certainly hold the door open for Israel while they cart the boxes to their awaiting unmarked van.

No. Presidents are term limited. Israel is not. Simple fact. Deal.

Understandable. In their place, I'd do the same. Too much at stake, to trust things to somebody like Obumble and his Lefties.
When the US undermines Israeli policies, even Bibi, I'll remind you of that. No honor among allies eh? So be it.

And you have now stated, quite clearly in fact, that it's perfectly okay for other nations to try and undo, by spying no less, the foreign policy and secret negotiations of the United States government. That would be known as being unpatriotic, at the very least.

I'd say, anyone spying on the USA is good. How'd you like them apples.
That would depend upon whether you were an American or not? If you were, we used to hang people like you, if you acted on your beliefs that is.

Well, thankfully I don't fall into that catagory.
Problem solved, at least here. Tell us, do you mind Iran spying on your nation?

I'm sure it tries all the time.

That's the cost of having enemies.

Even friends spy on each other.

That's the cost of doing business.

Israel knows USA spies on it. Like it does Brazil and Gemany

Merkel wasn't too happy 'bout that. was she...

I have been dealing with the Zionist squatters all of my life, thanks very much.

The problem here is not Israeli spying, that is to be expected, the problem is that American citizens actually defending the Israeli actions, putting Israel actions above those of the United States. That by any definition is treason.

Yes.

Simply because EVERYONE does it.

If it was only the USA doing it, then it wouldn't have been.

I have been dealing with the Zionist squatters all of my life, thanks very much.

Poor them.

Yes.

An interesting version of morality. As long as everyone fucks their little sister, it's not immoral since everyone does so...

Oh, but a sock in it, son.

Everybody spies on everybody else.

Everybody that counts, anyway.

We do it.

You do it.

They do it.

Dog bites man.

Obuthole isn't honorable.

Yes.

An interesting version of morality. As long as everyone fucks their little sister, it's not immoral since everyone does so...

Once you get America to stop bossing around people and stop acting "big brother spy", then you can cry about others spying back on it.

Simple.

Forum List

Back