Israel or Iran. What's your choice?

What a hoot. President Obama has not taken sides with Iran over Israel. You must have been fed some serious propaganda.......

Holy shit.

Yeah. They really are THAT stupid

“Our commitment to the security of Israel is rock solid. And as I've said to the Prime Minister in every single one of our meetings, the United States will always have Israel's back when it comes to Israel's security. This is a bond that is based not only on our mutual security interests and economic interests, but is also based on common values and the incredible people-to-people contacts that we have between our two countries.”

:fu:

I've mistaken, I heard something like "no ground troops in the Middle East"
...published in 2003....in November 2001...five-year campaign...
Old times...
What's changed?
"America's longest war just got a little longer for thousands of U.S. troops.

"President Barack Obama's decision to keep 9,800 soldiers in Afghanistan through this year -- double what was previously planned -- represents an American bet that a new president, Ashraf Ghani, might finally be the reliable partner in Kabul who can solidify gains, such as they are, of the 14-year U.S. mission."

For Obama a new twist in longest U.S. war - CNN.com

What a hoot. President Obama has not taken sides with Iran over Israel. You must have been fed some serious propaganda.......

Holy shit.

“Our commitment to the security of Israel is rock solid. And as I've said to the Prime Minister in every single one of our meetings, the United States will always have Israel's back when it comes to Israel's security. This is a bond that is based not only on our mutual security interests and economic interests, but is also based on common values and the incredible people-to-people contacts that we have between our two countries.”

Well obama said it and they believe it.

Lol

Holy shit

Holy shit.

Well obama said it and they believe it.

Lol

Holy shit

US resupplying Israel with ammunition even after condemning shelling of Gaza school RT USA

US resupplying Israel with ammunition even after condemning shelling of Gaza school

No sooner than the White House condemned the shelling of a United Nations-operated school in Gaza on Wednesday did news break that the Pentagon will supply the Israeli military with new ammunition to further their campaign on the war-ravaged city.

That afternoon, CNN reported that the United States military will be honoring a request from Israel for assistance in the midst of their weeks-long campaign against militants from Hamas residing in Gaza City.

I believe our president made the wrong choice going for Iran instead of Israel. I am not sure whether it was induced by anti-Israeli stance of Mr. Obama or re-balance of powers in the Middle East, it is still an ill-advised decision.

Israel is a long-standing ally if the United States, their military is superior to anyone in the region, except for ourselves, has developed infrastructure and industrialized economy. Why in the world would you like to pal up with internationally ignored Iran at the cost of alliance with the state of Israel? Poor decision to make.

666x437.jpg

Any thoughts on that?

I don't think its an either/or scenario.

I believe our president made the wrong choice going for Iran instead of Israel. I am not sure whether it was induced by anti-Israeli stance of Mr. Obama or re-balance of powers in the Middle East, it is still an ill-advised decision.

Israel is a long-standing ally if the United States, their military is superior to anyone in the region, except for ourselves, has developed infrastructure and industrialized economy. Why in the world would you like to pal up with internationally ignored Iran at the cost of alliance with the state of Israel? Poor decision to make.

666x437.jpg

Any thoughts on that?
Do you know how much did this alliance cost to us? Israel has nothing of it's own. It depends on us and will be waiting for our support as a loyal dog.
I'll tell you more. This friendship with Jews cost us good relationships with Iran until 1979. This choice has already been made.

As a number one nation do we really care so much about rights and liberties of other nations? The answer is no. We have our own interests and protect them all over the globe.
We don't all have the same interests.
Some of us have interests in the Middle East that depend on maximizing revenue from arms sales and oil sales. Others have interests in minimizing the misery in that part of the world that arms sales perpetrate; the greatest purveyor of violence in the world props up a racist Jewish state to ensure the rights and liberties of other nations are sacrificed for the economic gain of a small percentage of us.

List of Arab members of the Knesset - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

666x437.jpg

Any thoughts on that?
Do you know how much did this alliance cost to us? Israel has nothing of it's own. It depends on us and will be waiting for our support as a loyal dog.
I'll tell you more. This friendship with Jews cost us good relationships with Iran until 1979. This choice has already been made.

hey clueless one. Israel gives the US critical intelligence on the DAILY. Israel helps the US in many ways. Google is your friend.

As a number one nation do we really care so much about rights and liberties of other nations? The answer is no. We have our own interests and protect them all over the globe.
We don't all have the same interests.
Some of us have interests in the Middle East that depend on maximizing revenue from arms sales and oil sales. Others have interests in minimizing the misery in that part of the world that arms sales perpetrate; the greatest purveyor of violence in the world props up a racist Jewish state to ensure the rights and liberties of other nations are sacrificed for the economic gain of a small percentage of us.

List of Arab members of the Knesset - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
Jews have made it clear for at least a century they will not tolerate a non-Jewish population of more than 20% within the borders of "their" state.

As long as that level of apartheid is tolerated, it doesn't matter if a handful of Arabs are elected to the Knesset.

"Since 1948, Palestinian communities inside Israel have been cut off from wider Arab communities in neighbouring Arab States.” (Right to freedom of movement and residence)

“Since 1967, with the illegal occupation of the West Bank (including East Jerusalem) and Gaza, families inside East Jerusalem have been cut off from their families inside the rest of the West Bank and Gaza, including members of their immediate family. Some have been only allowed through Israeli permits to visit, but it is prohibited to move there. Since this date communities inside the Occupied Palestinian Territories, other than Jerusalemites, have been cut off from family inside Israel. In most cases these cut off individuals have been denied their rights of reunification with their family members.” (Right to freedom of movement and residence)

Defining Apartheid Israel s Record The Electronic Intifada

666x437.jpg

Any thoughts on that?

He did not make a choice between Israel and Iran. Israel is our ally, and Iran is actually a neutral country in the mix of things, at least at this point. While we have major disagreements with Iran and have legitimate reasons not to trust them, they are not our enemy. For some reason, many here in the US feel the need to make them our enemy and actually would love to see us go to war with them. Choosing to at least attempt to negotiate with Iran makes all the sense in the world. From Iran's perspective, what gives Israel the right to have nuclear technology and weapons and not Iran? There is this assumption that Iran would use them if they had them. Pakistan has nukes, but they have never used them. Just saying, we have different rules for countries based on how we view them.

Not only did Jews not steal Palestine, they bought it.

Israel Matzav Not only did Jews not steal Palestine they bought it
"Voluntary Agreement Not Possible.

"There can be no voluntary agreement between ourselves and the Palestine Arabs. Not now, nor in the prospective future. I say this with such conviction, not because I want to hurt the moderate Zionists.

"I do not believe that they will be hurt.

"Except for those who were born blind, they realised long ago that it is utterly impossible to obtain the voluntary consent of the Palestine Arabs for converting 'Palestine'
from an Arab country into a country with a Jewish majority
."

The Iron Wall Jewish Virtual Library

Jews sheltered for a generation behind an iron wall of British bayonets before stealing the homes, businesses, and farms of over 700,000 Palestinians.

In '67 they stole the remaining 22% of Palestine.

"There can be no voluntary agreement between ourselves and the Palestine Arabs. Not now, nor in the prospective future. I say this with such conviction, not because I want to hurt the moderate Zionists.

"Except for those who were born blind, they realised long ago that it is utterly impossible to obtain the voluntary consent of the Palestine Arabs for converting 'Palestine'
."

Jews sheltered for a generation behind an iron wall of British bayonets before stealing the homes, businesses, and farms of over 700,000 Palestinians.

wrong pal.

666x437.jpg

Any thoughts on that?

Israel is not our ally. That is baseless political propaganda.

."

wrong pal.
If Jew haven't stolen Palestine, how do you explain this?
palestinan_map.jpg

Forum List

Back