Israel or Iran. What's your choice?

NOW PLEASE prove as I have that your generalizations, your exaggerations, your total fabrications are true by supplying links and proof.
I will prove though YOU are a LIP!
What's a LIP?
"There can be no voluntary agreement between ourselves and the Palestine Arabs. Not now, nor in the prospective future. I say this with such conviction, not because I want to hurt the moderate Zionists. I do not believe that they will be hurt. Except for those who were born blind, they realised long ago that it is utterly impossible to obtain the voluntary consent of the Palestine Arabs for converting 'Palestine' from an Arab country into a country with a Jewish majority."

In 1923 when Jabontisky wrote the above sentiment, there were ten times as many Arabs as Jews living in Palestine.

Do you see why Arabs today are bitter about the conversion?

The Iron Wall Jewish Virtual Library

NOW PLEASE prove as I have that your generalizations, your exaggerations, your total fabrications are true by supplying links and proof.
I will prove though YOU are a LIP!
What's a LIP?
"There can be no voluntary agreement between ourselves and the Palestine Arabs. Not now, nor in the prospective future. I say this with such conviction, not because I want to hurt the moderate Zionists. I do not believe that they will be hurt. Except for those who were born blind, they realised long ago that it is utterly impossible to obtain the voluntary consent of the Palestine Arabs for converting 'Palestine' from an Arab country into a country with a Jewish majority."

In 1923 when Jabontisky wrote the above sentiment, there were ten times as many Arabs as Jews living in Palestine.

Do you see why Arabs today are bitter about the conversion?

The Iron Wall Jewish Virtual Library

A Low Information Person...(LIP)...
While you are correct about the Arabs during the 20s so why didn't they fight for their land?
Well read below and you will see they did!
They just were inferior in execution and couldn't compete.
By the mid-1930s, the Yishuv had grown to about 400,000, and the Jewish economic and political structures in Palestine were well ensconced.
The 1936 Arab Riots Jewish Virtual Library

So why didn't the Palestinians adopt Israel's initiative efforts and industry?
Israel in Palestine is like Americans and the Indians. Both arabs and Indians couldn't compete and thus they failed to hold their land.
Again... why don't we give back to the Indians America? Or why not reparations for African slaves?

Rather then continue to riot, protest, why didn't Hamas take the $90 million to build tunnels to build their OWN infrastructure?
The Israeli military has provided estimates that Hamas spent around $30 to $90 million, and poured 600,000 tons of concrete, in order to build three dozen tunnels.[22][23] Some tunnels were estimated to have cost $3 million to construct.[24][25]
Palestinian tunnel warfare in the Gaza Strip - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

GAZAtunnels.png

A Low Information Person...(LIP)...
While you are correct about the Arabs during the 20s so why didn't they fight for their land?
Well read below and you will see they did!
They just were inferior in execution and couldn't compete.
Jews were "well ensconced" in Palestine by 1936 for only one reason:
"His Majesty's government view with favour the establishment in Palestine of a national home for the Jewish people, and will use their best endeavours to facilitate the achievement of this object, it being clearly understood that nothing shall be done which may prejudice the civil and religious rights of existing non-Jewish communities in Palestine, or the rights and political status enjoyed by Jews in any other country.[1][2]"

Because their infrastructure grew up behind a wall of British bayonets.

Balfour Declaration - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Rather then continue to riot, protest, why didn't Hamas take the $90 million to build tunnels to build their OWN infrastructure?
Because any infrastructure Hamas builds above ground will be bombed into rubble the next time Jews feel the need to stimulate their arms sales.
"Three weeks after Israel’s latest assault on the Gaza Strip concluded, Israeli military and political leaders attended a conference next to Ben Gurion Airport to sell the successes of what Israel dubbed Operation Protective Edge, which killed more than 2,200 Palestinians including 521 children... "Such is Israel the military power."
03_Children-Killed-on-Gaza-Beach.jpg

Israeli arms manufacturers look to cash in on the war in Gaza BDSmovement.net

...I am wondering if Obama will bitch-slap Bibi on the way out of town by withholding a US veto at the UN on the State of Palestine?
I doubt he wants to open that particular Can of Whoopass vis a vis the Congress and the American People.

One way to find out.

I doubt he wants to open that particular Can of Whoopass vis a vis the Congress and the American People.
What makes you imagine the American people support greedy racist Jews?
Thought you'd never ask...

Let's ask Mister Gallup's most recent 2015 surveying effort, complete with comparison to last year, shall we?

February 2015...

Read 'em and weep, Georgie...
tongue_smile.gif

=================================

Seven in 10 Americans Continue to View Israel Favorably

e_gw2-hrh0glrdsuvpipxq.png

These attitudes, from Gallup's Feb. 8-11 World Affairs survey, are unchanged from a year ago, suggesting that neither the evident friction between President Barack Obama and Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, nor the 50-day conflict between the Israelis and Palestinians in the Hamas-controlled Gaza Strip last year, greatly affected how each is perceived in the U.S.

Seven in 10 Americans Continue to View Israel Favorably

Game. Set. Match.

Thank you for playing.

Next contestant...

Last edited:
"The 1999 Likud Party platform emphasizes the right of settlement.

"'The Jewish communities in Judea, Samaria and Gaza are the realization of Zionist values. Settlement of the land is a clear expression of the unassailable right of the Jewish people to the Land of Israel and constitutes an important asset in the defense of the vital interests of the State of Israel.

"'The Likud will continue to strengthen and develop these communities and will prevent their uprooting."[28]

"Similarly, they claim the Jordan River as the permanent eastern border to Israel and it also claims Jerusalem as belonging to Israel.
  • The 'Peace & Security' chapter of the 1999 Likud Party platform rejects a Palestinian state.
"The Government of Israel flatly rejects the establishment of a Palestinian Arab state west of the Jordan river. The Palestinians can run their lives freely in the framework of self-rule, but not as an independent and sovereign state.

"Thus, for example, in matters of foreign affairs, security, immigration and ecology, their activity shall be limited in accordance with imperatives of Israel’s existence, security and national needs."

Racist much?

Likud - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

To choose... I'd choose peace but not war. The US gave up taking part in conflicts in the Middle East, so now the proxy Israel used...

I believe our president made the wrong choice going for Iran instead of Israel. I am not sure whether it was induced by anti-Israeli stance of Mr. Obama or re-balance of powers in the Middle East, it is still an ill-advised decision.

Israel is a long-standing ally if the United States, their military is superior to anyone in the region, except for ourselves, has developed infrastructure and industrialized economy. Why in the world would you like to pal up with internationally ignored Iran at the cost of alliance with the state of Israel? Poor decision to make.

666x437.jpg

Any thoughts on that?

Any thoughts? Yes. My thoughts are: You didn't actually have any thoughts before posting this nonsense.

To choose... I'd choose peace but not war. The US gave up taking part in conflicts in the Middle East, so now the proxy Israel used...
I'm not sure when the US gave up taking part in conflicts in the Middle East?
"In Clark's book, Winning Modern Wars, published in 2003, he describes his conversation with a military officer in the Pentagon shortly after 9/11 regarding a plan to attack seven Middle Eastern countries in five years: 'As I went back through the Pentagon in November 2001, one of the senior military staff officers had time for a chat. Yes, we were still on track for going against Iraq, he said. But there was more. This was being discussed as part of a five-year campaign plan, he said, and there were a total of seven countries, beginning with Iraq, then Syria, Lebanon, Libya, Somalia, Sudan and finishing off Iran.'"
Wesley Clark - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

It's also not a binary choice. There's no reason we can't have productive relations with both nations

Well, gee whiz.

There might be a reason you can't expect good relations with at least one of them....

Like when their Supreme Leader calls for you death...? :dunno:

Khamenei calls Death to America as Kerry hails progress on nuke deal The Times of Israel

Yeap, they cannot take a stand on anything. They take on both sides of any and every issue. They are pathetic.

What he is really saying is....FUCK ISRAEL!

Forum List

Back