Israel offers to end the blockade; Hamas refuses

Why don't you just come clean and admit you cherish the conflict?
You say that because all you have seen is the Israeli propaganda version.
No, I say that because it is clear you don't see the Palestinians as people but only as political abstractions. Here you reject an offer that would have clearly improved the lives of the people living in Gaza by opening trade and travel to them, by producing at least tens of thousands of new jobs, by making them safer from further wars on the pretext of "hidden clunkers" because you see them only as a political movement and not as human beings.
You are just blowing smoke. You don't know the details of the offer.
We know enough about it to know it would have greatly improved the quality of life for the people lining in Gaza and we know enough about you to know you have no interest in the welfare of the people living in Gaza.
They should not fall into a trap like the one set for them in 2000.

Your usual retreat to conspiracy theories.

You are just blowing smoke. You don't know the details of the offer.
We know enough about it to know it would have greatly improved the quality of life for the people lining in Gaza and we know enough about you to know you have no interest in the welfare of the people living in Gaza.
The problem is that when you say, they, you are talking about them as a movement, not as human beings seeking better lives for themselves and their families.
WTF? :confused-84:
In all of your posts you show no interest in the welfare of Palestinians as individuals seeking better lives for themselves and their families but only as part of a political/military movement. In the present instance you reject the clear benefits to the people living in Gaza as insignificant on the pretext there may be some "hidden clunkers".
I realize that deep thinking is the Zionist's short suit.

For example:

A few years ago, Israel proposed a man made island port with a bridge to Gaza. This would facilitate Palestinian imports and exports. WOW, this sounds good.

The clunker was at the bottom of the proposal. The island would not be in Palestine's territorial waters. It would be in Israel's territorial waters.

There is only one reason for that placement.

The problem is that when you say, they, you are talking about them as a movement, not as human beings seeking better lives for themselves and their families.
In all of your posts you show no interest in the welfare of Palestinians as individuals seeking better lives for themselves and their families but only as part of a political/military movement. In the present instance you reject the clear benefits to the people living in Gaza as insignificant on the pretext there may be some "hidden clunkers".

For example:

A few years ago, Israel proposed a man made island port with a bridge to Gaza. This would facilitate Palestinian imports and exports. WOW, this sounds good.

The clunker was at the bottom of the proposal. The island would not be in Palestine's territorial waters. It would be in Israel's territorial waters.

You see? There again you show you have no interest in the welfare of the Palestinians as human beings but only as part of a political/military movement.

For example:

You see? There again you show you have no interest in the welfare of the Palestinians as human beings but only as part of a political/military movement.
You see, you missed the point.

Like I say, deep thinking is the Zionist's short suit.

For example:

A few years ago, Israel proposed an man made island port with a bridge to Gaza. This would facilitate Palestinian imports and exports. WOW, this sounds good.

Why would Israel take on the planning, design, cost and logistical responsibilities and give away control?

I suppose the hapless, helpless Islamic terrorists in Gaza and the West Bank have foreign bank accounts that need filling with UNRWA welfare fraud that continues the fraud of "Pal'istanians".

Like I say, behavior of Islamic terrorist with a dedicated UN funded welfare fraud is predictable.

For example:

There again, you affirm the only value you see in Palestinians is as a political/military movement against Israel.

For example:

There again, you affirm the only value you see in Palestinians is as a political/military movement against Israel.

And as long as they see it that way, Israel wins.

Obviously. To prevent Hamas (or whatever other radical extremist terrorist organization develops in Gaza) from importing weapons to attack Israel's innocent civilians.

One does wonder why you think that is a bad thing for the people of Gaza.

P F Tinmore , I think you are perfectly representing the Palestinian mentality here. It is more important to maintain the ability to attack Israel then it is to be at peace with Israel and live prosperously.

P F Tinmore , I think you are perfectly representing the Palestinian mentality here. It is more important to maintain the ability to attack Israel then it is to be at peace with Israel and live prosperously.
Of course I do not agree with your assessment.

Of course I do not agree with your assessment.

Feel free to elaborate. What is (or should be) the priority of the government of Gaza with respect to Israel? If peace is important, what steps Gaza must take in order to achieve peace with Israel?

There are no clunkers. The economy of Gaza would be revitalized and there would be no danger of war. If you had any interest at all in the welfare of the people in Gaza, you would be condemning Hamas for refusing this offer.
Like the "generous offer" presented to the Palestinians in 2000, nobody mentions the clunkers.
No, I say that because it is clear you don't see the Palestinians as people but only as political abstractions. Here you reject an offer that would have clearly improved the lives of the people living in Gaza by opening trade and travel to them, by producing at least tens of thousands of new jobs, by making them safer from further wars on the pretext of "hidden clunkers" because you see them only as a political movement and not as human beings.

Israel should stop making any offers at all to the Palestinians. And Israel should stop placating any of the endless Palestinian demands. Give them their Jew free Gaza & you get rocket missiles for a thank you.
People have a right to resist occupation.

Like the "generous offer" presented to the Palestinians in 2000, nobody mentions the clunkers.

Israel should stop making any offers at all to the Palestinians. And Israel should stop placating any of the endless Palestinian demands. Give them their Jew free Gaza & you get rocket missiles for a thank you.

People have a right to defend themselves from Islamic terrorists.

Even assuming this is true, and I am in no way saying it is, if the goal is to END THE OCCUPATION and the occupying power offers to END THE OCCUPATION, why would you insist on continuing to resist?

Forum List

Back