WATCH... people actually defend this and tell us that this is G-d GIVING THEM THEIR LAND

louie888

Gold Member
Oct 24, 2016
This list is hardly inclusive, but from wiki, the "encyclopedia" that is heavily edited by professionals who are paid by Israel for propaganda purposes:

Pages in category "Israeli war crimes"
The following 4 pages (ONLY 4 PAGES lol) are in this category, out of 4 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
Category:Israeli war crimes - Wikipedia

And don't forget the kids:
Children in the Israeli–Palestinian conflict - Wikipedia

And there are so many more that our editors don't feel we should discuss.

Oh, God, not another Jew-hating sock-puppet, pushing his pissant Muslim-Arab butt-buddy agenda...

giphy.gif

Yes... people died...that happens sometimes in war.

Dog bites man.

Next slide, please.

• Banned
Common among psychopaths/sociopaths is that only rarely, if ever do they feel remorse for their crimes. What happened to you?

Oh, God, not another Jew-hating sock-puppet, pushing his pissant Muslim-Arab butt-buddy agenda...

giphy.gif

Yes... people died...that happens sometimes in war.

Dog bites man.

Next slide, please.

Invading settler colonists have always attempted to eliminate the native people. The Romans and the Arabians were not "settler colonists", for example. They just wanted to spread their culture, language and social norms, the Arabians, their religion. They generally saw the native people as future citizens/adherents to their culture. The British and the Spanish, in large part, intended to settle colonists in the lands they conquered. Palestine was a British settler colonial project, and the elimination of the native population was instrumental to their plan. They did not succeed completely, that's why there is conflict now.

Who gives a rat's ass about the degenerate, insane mad-dog descendants of the Great Arab Skeddadle of 1948 ?

"He who pees his pants, then runs away, lives to regret it, for many a day."
- Kondor, 2013

Squeal, little Muslim-Arab -loving piggies... squeal...

Vae victis.

Bottom line:

dt3.jpg

FUNNY, FUNNY FUNNY! Bless you for all the laughs you give us. Please post more often. So little left for us to laugh at while those you support continue killing us infidels all over the world.
I HAVE NEVER SUPPORTED KILLING, BUT YOU DO! You are supporting war crimes right now.

Always accuse your enemy of what you are guilty of = hasbara rule 1. Rule 2 = dehumanize your enemy.

dc8cc913bfc14ebeaf11a8466c44646a.jpg

Bottom line:

dt3.jpg

FUNNY, FUNNY FUNNY! Bless you for all the laughs you give us. Please post more often. So little left for us to laugh at while those you support continue killing us infidels all over the world.
I HAVE NEVER SUPPORTED KILLING, BUT YOU DO! You are supporting war crimes right now.

Always accuse your enemy of what you are guilty of = hasbara rule 1. Rule 2 = dehumanize your enemy.

Oh my goodness. Don't get so angry. You'll give yourself a heart attack or stroke & we need you here.

Bottom line:

dt3.jpg

Oh my goodness. Don't get so angry. You'll give yourself a heart attack or stroke & we need you here.
If you are numb to war crimes, then there is something wrong.

Let alone...

d9fedeb14170006e1dac5904a0f981b00e40a5b3889eeb44bc5b89f03c4f996a.jpg

Bottom line:

dt3.jpg

If you are numb to war crimes, then there is something wrong.

Let alone...

d9fedeb14170006e1dac5904a0f981b00e40a5b3889eeb44bc5b89f03c4f996a.jpg

Speaking of a special kind of stupid... the term is "you're".

See, that's the problem you're running in to. Mindless cutting and pasting.

New Topics

Forum List

Back