Israel murders activist,court says no go

and then she knelt in front of out, out of LOS of the driver. She still an idiot.
Yeah and German's made excuses for the death camps as well.

You both have lost your sense of humanity.

The Jews didnt go to the gate of Sobibor, kneel down, and ask to be taken to the gas chambers.

The comparison is not real, and reveals you to be an idiot, just like Corrie.

Well duh, a six year old kid quickly learns that when you stand in front of a bulldozer you might get run over. That's why people don't stand around in construction sites. You can circle the globe looking for ten year old cases of alleged negligence or you can consider that our own Attorney General refuses to cooperate in a current investigation regarding the murder of a US Border Patrol officer and possibly hundreds of Mexican citizens because of a botched plan to ship 3,000 illegal weapons to Mexico?
This wasn't a construction site, it was a destruction site on land that isn't Israel's.

The bulldozer was illegally in the area.

The Jews didnt go to the gate of Sobibor, kneel down, and ask to be taken to the gas chambers.

Making excuses for atrocities committed against human life is the same.

The hatred for members of another group than your own, is the same.

So what evidence can you present to prove intent?

I have seen the photographs of the area and incident.

I will guess you have nothing but opinion..... I wait to be corrected........

The judge called the death a "regrettable accident," and said Rachel Corrie "did not distance herself from the area, as any thinking person would have done."
"She consciously put herself in harm's way," Judge Oded Gershon said, adding that the driver of the bulldozer could not have seen Corrie, 23.

This is the equivalent of playing on the freeway because you got rights.
The bulldozer had no right to be there in the first place.

That would be like a bank robber winning a law suit against the bank he robbed, because the bank manager, tripped him on the way out.

Oh there's plenty of hatred here, its just coming from your direction. Sieg-Heil Facist asshole.

Then point out that one photo that proves intent.
The very fact that you ask that question with a straight face, is prima facia evidence you have no regard for human life.

Liberal life isn't the same as human life. Like liberals believe that unborn children aren't human.

Rachel Corrie was that years Darwin Award winner. She may have compounded her stupidity by claiming that since liberals have declared that the bulldozers had no right to be there, she was sure that the bulldozers woudn't run her over. That's what makes her flat self simply more amusing than it would otherwise be.

Bulldozing for illegal settlements on another people's land and a victim is at fault?
If they victim lived there... Then it would certainly have more merit. US citizen? That was pretty fuck'n stupid. By all means... Stand up for what you believe in... Get ran over for it. Kill for it. Die for it. Whatever you feel you have to do. But accept the consequences.

Bulldozing for illegal settlements on another people's land and a victim is at fault?
If they victim lived there... Then it would certainly have more merit. US citizen? That was pretty fuck'n stupid. By all means... Stand up for what you believe in... Get ran over for it. Kill for it. Die for it. Whatever you feel you have to do. But accept the consequences.

Anyone standing in front of one of those machines has a death wish...

The operator can not see you......Add debri ............................

Anyone standing in front of one of those machines has a death wish...

The operator can not see you......Add debri ............................
As someone who has drove one... I absolutely agree. Well... A dozer. The one in the picture was even more sight impaired than what I drove.

Last edited:
I support people not being stupid, in other words, not kneeling in front of a three ton machine barreling towards you. She was an idiot and got what was coming to her, as unfortunate as it is. Furthermore, she had no business being there in the first place.

She was a very naive fool who forgot that she wasn't in America anymore. Most of the rest of the world does not have the same respect for human life that we do.
You call her "stupid", an "idiot" and "got what was coming to her", then you have the fuckin' gall to claim you have "respect for human life"? What a fuckin' hypocrite you are?

I wouldn't have run her stupid ass over.

WTF do you mean "she had no business being there"? Do you think it's legal to bulldoze down someone's house on land that isn't yours?

It's not my country, nor was it her's, hence the reason she had no business interfering.

The Israeli's have no business being there in the first place

You can make that case about the U.S.A. and Canada and just about every other modern day nation, who at some point in time supplanted someone else from their current land.

Your statemtents are about as ridiculous as the driver saying he couldn't see her!

I never said the driver couldn't see her.

Here's the picture of that event just before she was run over...

Here's the picture of that event just after she was run over...

Couldn't see her my ass!

Quote me where I said he couldn't see her, ass clown.

I support people not being stupid, in other words, not kneeling in front of a three ton machine barreling towards you. She was an idiot and got what was coming to her, as unfortunate as it is. Furthermore, she had no business being there in the first place.

She was a very naive fool who forgot that she wasn't in America anymore. Most of the rest of the world does not have the same respect for human life that we do.
You call her "stupid", an "idiot" and "got what was coming to her", then you have the fuckin' gall to claim you have "respect for human life"? What a fuckin' hypocrite you are?

It's not my country, nor was it her's, hence the reason she had no business interfering.

You can make that case about the U.S.A. and Canada and just about every other modern day nation, who at some point in time supplanted someone else from their current land.

Your statemtents are about as ridiculous as the driver saying he couldn't see her!

I never said the driver couldn't see her.

Here's the picture of that event just before she was run over...

Here's the picture of that event just after she was run over...

Couldn't see her my ass!

Quote me where I said he couldn't see her, ass clown.
Um... Where you said.. You know what... I'll make it bigger. And red.

Edit: Oh shit... Or was it that other guy!!! Egg on my face. mmm... yeah... I typed it... So it stays.

Last edited:
What's that? The fact that Israel doesn't give a shit about human rights or IHL?

Or that we should all look the other way when Israeli's commit atrocities against tha Pals?

Or are we to accept the fact that Israel can bulldoze down someone's home in an area they have no legal right to be in?

Are those the consequences we are supposed to accept?

That just means you don't have the balls to do the wet work yourself.

The fact that you say nothing about driver misconduct, or Israel's inhuman policies that led to events like this, coupled with your utter disdain for the victim and the way she died, shows you don't respect human life.

And Israel has even less business being there.

Bad analogy. The two aren't even close to being the same thing.

Gaza is under a belligerent occupation by a foreign force that controls 80% of what goes into (and out of) that area. Their occupation is illegal, immoral and in violation of IHL.

Anti_Semitism.jpg

What's that? The fact that Israel doesn't give a shit about human rights or IHL?
Doesn't have anything to do with the choice of getting in front of a monster bulldozer.

Or that we should all look the other way when Israeli's commit atrocities against tha Pals?
Doesn't have anything to do with the choice of getting in front of a monster bulldozer.

Or are we to accept the fact that Israel can bulldoze down someone's home in an area they have no legal right to be in?

Are those the consequences we are supposed to accept?
Depends if you are addressing the OP or not I guess.

Forum List

Back