Israel murders activist,court says no go

U.S. activist's death a 'regrettable accident,' Israeli court rules - Yahoo! News

Wow,real shocker here! NOT....who the hell really expected a israeli judge to rule in favor of the murdered girl? I mean seriously..they are the chosen ones whatever they do is sanctioned by god...:eusa_whistle:
You know... I wouldn't have ruled in her favor either. If you are willing to die for a cause, and then put yourself in harms way because of it... Who's really responsible for the death?

U.S. activist's death a 'regrettable accident,' Israeli court rules - Yahoo! News

Wow,real shocker here! NOT....who the hell really expected a israeli judge to rule in favor of the murdered girl? I mean seriously..they are the chosen ones whatever they do is sanctioned by god...:eusa_whistle:
You know... I wouldn't have ruled in her favor either. If you are willing to die for a cause, and then put yourself in harms way because of it... Who's really responsible for the death?

9 out of 10 doctors agree, standing in front of a bulldozer is bad for your health.

Bulldozing for illegal settlements on another people's land and a victim is at fault?

The "martyred" twit is now T-shirt materal. It's win/win for everyone!

Take your life, you fuckin' loser!

It's comments like that, which show you people don't deserve a country.

If you support shit like this...
Fellow activist Tom Dale wrote after the incident, "The bulldozer drove toward Rachel slowly, gathering earth in its scoop as it went. She knelt there, she did not move. The bulldozer reached her and she began to stand up, climbing onto the mound of earth.

"All the activists were screaming at the bulldozer to stop and gesturing to the crew about Rachel's presence. We were in clear view as Rachel had been, they continued. They pushed Rachel, first beneath the scoop, then beneath the blade, then continued till her body was beneath the cockpit. They waited over her for a few seconds, before reversing. They reversed with the blade pressed down, so it scraped over her body a second time."
...then you have more in common with Hitler, than you do humanity.

Fellow activist Tom Dale wrote after the incident, "The bulldozer drove toward Rachel slowly, gathering earth in its scoop as it went. She knelt there, she did not move. The bulldozer reached her and she began to stand up, climbing onto the mound of earth.

"All the activists were screaming at the bulldozer to stop and gesturing to the crew about Rachel's presence. We were in clear view as Rachel had been, they continued. They pushed Rachel, first beneath the scoop, then beneath the blade, then continued till her body was beneath the cockpit. They waited over her for a few seconds, before reversing. They reversed with the blade pressed down, so it scraped over her body a second time."

This has been gone over before. This is not an ordinary bulldozer. Its armored to protect the operator from the pot-shots taken at it by militants. How the hell is someone supposed to hear "yelling" and see someone in front of the blade.

She stopped in front of it, she got killed. Its on her.

File:IDF-D9-ZE001.jpg - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This has been gone over before. This is not an ordinary bulldozer. Its armored to protect the operator from the pot-shots taken at it by militants. How the hell is someone supposed to hear "yelling" and see someone in front of the blade.

Not to Jew haters. Hell they would claim the Jews in Germany deserved to die if they could. I am surprised they haven't claimed the Jews killed the other 6 million victims of Germany in WW2.

• Banned
Jews thought Hitler's Germany did such a good job of getting rid of so many of them,they decided to adopt its policies and procedures in dealing with those they consider inferior. Romney is proud I bet.

I support people not being stupid, in other words, not kneeling in front of a three ton machine barreling towards you. She was an idiot and got what was coming to her, as unfortunate as it is. Furthermore, she had no business being there in the first place.

She was a very naive fool who forgot that she wasn't in America anymore. Most of the rest of the world does not have the same respect for human life that we do.

I support people not being stupid, in other words, not kneeling in front of a three ton machine barreling towards you. She was an idiot and got what was coming to her, as unfortunate as it is. Furthermore, she had no business being there in the first place.

She was a very naive fool who forgot that she wasn't in America anymore. Most of the rest of the world does not have the same respect for human life that we do.
You call her "stupid", an "idiot" and "got what was coming to her", then you have the fuckin' gall to claim you have "respect for human life"? What a fuckin' hypocrite you are?

WTF do you mean "she had no business being there"? Do you think it's legal to bulldoze down someone's house on land that isn't yours? The Israeli's have no business being there in the first place, let alone destroying the homes of where people live.

Your statemtents are about as ridiculous as the driver saying he couldn't see her!

Here's the picture of that event just before she was run over...

Here's the picture of that event just after she was run over...

Couldn't see her my ass!

I just posted the pictures of the event.

Still wanna make that claim?

Not to Jew haters. Hell they would claim the Jews in Germany deserved to die if they could. I am surprised they haven't claimed the Jews killed the other 6 million victims of Germany in WW2.
Why do you fuckers keep bringing up judaism?

This has nothing to do with how someone worships or by what name they call God.

Well duh, a six year old kid quickly learns that when you stand in front of a bulldozer you might get run over. That's why people don't stand around in construction sites. You can circle the globe looking for ten year old cases of alleged negligence or you can consider that our own Attorney General refuses to cooperate in a current investigation regarding the murder of a US Border Patrol officer and possibly hundreds of Mexican citizens because of a botched plan to ship 3,000 illegal weapons to Mexico?

So just because you stand in front of a car and he runs you over he can claim he didn't see you and he can get away with it? Awesome! I got a lot of people I hate I will just get them to stand in front of my vehicle....murder is murder no matter how ya slice it.

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos

I just posted the pictures of the event.

Still wanna make that claim?

and then she knelt in front of out, out of LOS of the driver. She still an idiot.

The judge called the death a "regrettable accident," and said Rachel Corrie "did not distance herself from the area, as any thinking person would have done."
"She consciously put herself in harm's way," Judge Oded Gershon said, adding that the driver of the bulldozer could not have seen Corrie, 23.

This is the equivalent of playing on the freeway because you got rights.

So just because you stand in front of a car and he runs you over he can claim he didn't see you and he can get away with it? Awesome! I got a lot of people I hate I will just get them to stand in front of my vehicle....murder is murder no matter how ya slice it.

Oh the drama.... Wear a skirt.

You have never sat atop of one of those machines. Its a tragedy, however it also qualifies for a Darwin award.....

Forum List

Back