Israel murders activist,court says no go

How dare Israel complain that palestinians are killing them. Don't they realize that palestinians have a human right to use suicide bombers?

*shrug* I'm trying to be fair and going with what I know, realizing what I don't know, and logic to piece it together. Believe that or not as you will.

Opinions vary.
Yeah, except you keep refusing to talk about the elephant in the room, which is Israel's illegal and immoral actions in Gaza and their total disregard for human life.
You keep refusing to talk about the elephant in the room, which is she got ran over for being stupid.

Listen.. You address what I say, I address what you say. One will not happen without the other. I addressed the OP and the subject matter. You are addressing something else entirely and then demanding that I address it as well in a fashion that I don't approve of. Why are you surprised about getting resistance to that?

No... I just care about what can be proven.
Well, the bulldozer can be proven that it was illegally in Gaza for the commission of a crime, yet no comments about that!
Addressed in the previous post.

The IHL and the UN don't do anything more than any other corrupt country including this one. It's propaganda.
What's corrupt about IHL?
By itself? Nothing. It's a tool to be used by the UN and anyone else. They use that tool for convenience and political gain, not integrity and ideals.

I will give you that the UNSC is corrupt, due to the veto power of the big 5, but the general assembly is about as democratic as in gets.
Democratic doesn't mean a damn thing when the whole isn't the same as or greater than the sum of it's parts. It's the sock puppet of the five.

Last edited:
Obstruct the progress of a tank in Tiananmen Square for political reasons and the American right-wing applauds you.

Obstruct the progress of a bulldozer in Gaza for humanitarian reasons and the American right-wing calls you an idiot.

If this happened anywhere else in the world but Israel, American conservatives would be demanding blood.
Corrie betrayed America, then, by representing her own self-inflicted Martyrdom complex in place of agreements made over the bargaining table internationally.

She did wrong to kill herself. Suicide is a vice, not a virtue.

She was trying to keep the Israeli government from bulldozing a family's home.

How was that a betrayal of America. Are you saying it's America's policy to bulldoze people's homes and you are all good with that.

How dare Israel complain that palestinians are killing them. Don't they realize that palestinians have a human right to use suicide bombers?

I guess I would ask the question, why do the Israelis insist on living in a place were people are willing to kill themselves to get rid of them?

That's the real sensible question no one asks.

The top answers being

"BUt our Imaginary Friend in the Sky said this was OUR land!"

and

"Hitler did a nasty to us!"

Neither of which make their actions all that logical.

You keep refusing to talk about the elephant in the room, which is she got ran over for being stupid.
That's not an elephant in the room! You're just calling her "stupid", you haven't proved she was stupid. More people would call her actions "couragous", than stupid.

Listen.. You address what I say, I address what you say. One will not happen without the other. I addressed the OP and the subject matter. You are addressing something else entirely and then demanding that I address it as well in a fashion that I don't approve of. Why are you surprised about getting resistance to that?
How is it entirely different? Her death, would not have happened, without the bulldozers actions, in violation of international law. You cannot separate the two!

How young were we when we learned not to play in traffic? Our parents didn't even have to tell us not to stand in front of a bulldozer. If the left wing anti-Semites and the angry libertarian pretenders want to deal with real issues why not call for the prosecution of the American politician who bears the ultimate responsibility for the shooting death of a US Border Patrol officer and perhaps the murder of hundreds of innocent Mexican civilians who were killed by the 3,000 Fast/Furious illegal weapons the Attorney General authorized shipped to Mexico?

How young were we when we learned not to play in traffic? Our parents didn't even have to tell us not to stand in front of a bulldozer. If the left wing anti-Semites and the angry libertarian pretenders want to deal with real issues why not call for the prosecution of the American politician who bears the ultimate responsibility for the shooting death of a US Border Patrol officer and perhaps the murder of hundreds of innocent Mexican civilians who were killed by the 3,000 Fast/Furious illegal weapons the Attorney General authorized shipped to Mexico?

Why do you feel the need to change the subject?

Ms. Corey was taking a stand. She miscalculated, but so did the Zionist driving that bulldozer.

Why won't anyone answer my question- is it really smart to live in a place where the people who were already there want to kill you?

Why do you feel the need to change the subject?

Ms. Corey was taking a stand. She miscalculated, but so did the Zionist driving that bulldozer.

Why won't anyone answer my question- is it really smart to live in a place where the people who were already there want to kill you?

The subject is the same. The alleged abuse of power by a (corrupt?) government. If you want to keep your outrage juices flowing why not address an incident closer to home and more recent than 2003?

Why do you need to get involved with the Israeli justice system? Here's a relatively recent historic perspective of the US Justice system. A single federal judge dismissed every bomb related crime and felony murder charge against Bill Ayers because the FBI allegedly used illegal surveillance against him. Here's one that happened during a republican administration: A FBI sniper shot a woman in the face while she was holding a 18 month baby in her arms at Ruby Ridge Idaho because the Attorney General decided to re-write the Constitution. A couple of years later the same renegade appointed politicians and federal cops burned 80 men, women and children to death in a raid on a Waco, Tx. with tanks, poison gas and attack helicopters. The point is don't go whining about some PLO babe in Israel who was run over by a bulldozer when there is so much to consider here in the good old USA.

That's not an elephant in the room! You're just calling her "stupid", you haven't proved she was stupid. More people would call her actions "couragous", than stupid.

How is it entirely different? Her death, would not have happened, without the bulldozers actions, in violation of international law. You cannot separate the two!
Ok then.

Not to Jew haters. Hell they would claim the Jews in Germany deserved to die if they could. I am surprised they haven't claimed the Jews killed the other 6 million victims of Germany in WW2.
Why do you fuckers keep bringing up judaism?

This has nothing to do with how someone worships or by what name they call God.

Bro, this must be the wrongest post of the week.

The murder of Rachel Corrie has freakin' EVERYTHING to do with Jews. Jews consider themselves to have a God-given right to the land of Israel. Maybe they do, maybe they don't. But that is what they believe. And if you believe that, the murder of a non-Jew is about as morally troublesome as killing a fly with a flyswatter.

Now, I'm not all that weepy about ol' Rachel. Yeah, she was looking to die that day. And she got it. And I'm not all that surprised by the actions of the Jews. They were looking to kill a gentile woman that day, and they did it. They get away with it because they have a lot of fucking power and money across the globe. They run the American media and government, so no worries there. They're smart, arrogant, powerful. They can pull the Nazi card: "Oh, we can do what we want, because remember Hitler. We're the victims." And this works very well.

Just some cold analysis of the situation.

Personally, I'm willing to let Jews have Israel. Shit, every people, no matter how disgusting, deserves a homeland. Jews. Blacks. Hispanics. Even whites, eh?

Last edited:
Bro, this must be the wrongest post of the week.
Wrongest? I don't think so. This has nothing to do with religion, other than the zionists using it to push a political agenda.

The murder of Rachel Corrie has freakin' EVERYTHING to do with Jews. Jews consider themselves to have a God-given right to the land of Israel. Maybe they do, maybe they don't. But that is what they believe. And if you believe that, the murder of a non-Jew is about as morally troublesome as killing a fly with a flyswatter.
They've been given the right to some of the land, but not all of it. And they can believe whatever they want. I'm not going to argue against someone's beliefs. But I'm going to have to disagree with you about "the jews". There are many decent, jewish people in Israel that are protesting their governments treatment of the Pals. And they catch shit for that!

This is about fascist, narcissistic zionists, who think their shit don't stink. So I guess I do agree with you on some it. They are arrogant and I'd love for one of them to try and pull that shit on me face-to-face in a bar.

Now, I'm not all that weepy about ol' Rachel. Yeah, she was looking to die that day. And she got it. And I'm not all that surprised by the actions of the Jews. They were looking to kill a gentile woman that day, and they did it. They get away with it because they have a lot of fucking power and money across the globe. They run the American media and government, so no worries there. They're smart, arrogant, powerful. They can pull the Nazi card: "Oh, we can do what we want, because remember Hitler. We're the victims." And this works very well.
They get away with it because there is far too many people making excuses for their behavior. And many are on this board. Treating them like shit is my Disneyland!

Just some cold analysis of the situation.

Personally, I'm willing to let Jews have Israel. Shit, every people, no matter how disgusting, deserves a homeland. Jews. Blacks. Hispanics. Even whites, eh?
They're not going to get it. If the world community allowed that, it would be like saying it was okay for Hitler to annex Poland and that ain't gonna happen.

I'd like to give a big "Fuck You!" to all the American's in this thread that think it's okay for Israel to murder our citizens. You're definately no patriot of this country. American lives mean absolutely nothing to you people.

- Israel murders 33 sailors aboard the USS Liberty, you say it was mistaken identity.
- Israel murders Furkan Dogan, a 19-year-old U.S. citizen shot execution style to the back of the head on an humanitarian aid vessel, you say nothing.
- Israel murders Rachel Corrie, a 23-year old American peace activist, you say she had it coming.​
Well, you fuckers have this coming...

"Get the fuck out of this country if you can't defend American's!"

BTW, how could the drive not see her, when he had just had a conversation with her, moments before he ran her over? Backed up, then ran over her again.

According to both Palestinian and American eyewitnesses, Rachel was standing in plain sight of the bulldozer's driver. She was wearing a bright fluorescent orange jacket and had engaged the driver in conversation to try to convince him not to destroy the house. Nevertheless, after an initial pause, the bulldozer—a custom-designed, U.S.-supplied Caterpillar D9—surged forward despite cries from Rachel's colleagues, trapping her feet under the dirt so she could not get out of the way before running her over. The bulldozer then backed up, running Rachel over a second time, mortally wounding her. She died in a nearby hospital a short time later.
Fuck you, assholes. Renounce your citizenship. You do not support this country!

I guess we'll just have to agree, to disagree.
Agree to disagree on what?

loinboy said:
What? You want me to prove my opinion to you? I don't know what the hell you are thinking... Maybe you are just used to being able to separate one post from another like the previous one never happened... Some people actually let others make their arguments for them. I'm just not one of those people. Maybe you just don't have a short term memory... I don't know. Let me repeat this so it's fresh:

Last edited:
Why do you need to get involved with the Israeli justice system? Here's a relatively recent historic perspective of the US Justice system. A single federal judge dismissed every bomb related crime and felony murder charge against Bill Ayers because the FBI allegedly used illegal surveillance against him. Here's one that happened during a republican administration: A FBI sniper shot a woman in the face while she was holding a 18 month baby in her arms at Ruby Ridge Idaho because the Attorney General decided to re-write the Constitution. A couple of years later the same renegade appointed politicians and federal cops burned 80 men, women and children to death in a raid on a Waco, Tx. with tanks, poison gas and attack helicopters. The point is don't go whining about some PLO babe in Israel who was run over by a bulldozer when there is so much to consider here in the good old USA.

When we stop propping up the Zionist entity for 3 billion a year and stop paying another 2 billion to their neighbors to play nice, then I won't care what happens in their justice system. As long as they keep hitting me up to support their religious fantasy that the Magic Man in the Sky Loves them the very bestest, then I'll have something to say when they use that money to run over OUR citizen.

But you're upset the government is killing Nazis and whacky cultists? Seriously?

Agree to disagree on what?
On this.

I disagree with your premise that she was being stupid, which, you now admit, was just your opinion.

What? You want me to prove my opinion to you?
Now, I got no problem with your opinion, as long as you don't try to hit me over the head with it, by claiming I'm refusing to address that as the main cause of the incident. Which it wasn't.

I don't know what the hell you are thinking...
Then ask, I'll tell you.

Maybe you are just used to being able to separate one post from another like the previous one never happened...
I never do that and I haven't done that. If you don't understand the point I was making, then it's a little too soon to start drawing conclusions about what I am used to.

Some people actually let others make their arguments for them.
I always do. I haven't tried to speak for you. Nor have I tried to conjure up a strawman for you. I made the statement that you cannot separate the bulldozer from the victim as if they were two separate events. Why the bulldozer was there; what it was doing; what the driver was doing; are all related factors to her death. Blaming her for her own death, without even considering the actions of the bulldozer's driver, is bullshit.

I'm just not one of those people. Maybe you just don't have a short term memory... I don't know.
I know you don't. At least when it comes to me.

Let me repeat this so it's fresh:

Listen.. You address what I say, I address what you say. One will not happen without the other. I addressed the OP and the subject matter.
That's right! One will not happen without the other. If Israel gave a shit about IHL and human rights, honored their obligations as an occupying power, they wouldn't be bulldozing down Palestinian homes in Gaza and the girl would be alive today.

You are addressing something else entirely and then demanding that I address it as well in a fashion that I don't approve of. Why are you surprised about getting resistance to that?
Why the bulldozer was there in the first place has everything to do with this case.

Forum List

Back