Israel murders activist,court says no go

I wouldn't have run her stupid ass over.
That just means you don't have the balls to do the wet work yourself.

The fact that you say nothing about driver misconduct, or Israel's inhuman policies that led to events like this, coupled with your utter disdain for the victim and the way she died, shows you don't respect human life.
Well... If you believe that... Which I'm assuming you are also saying the chic that got ran over also believes that... Why in the fuck would you get in front of the fuck'n dozer?

It's not my country, nor was it her's, hence the reason she had no business interfering.
And Israel has even less business being there.
Well... I think we have less business there than Israel. But no... They shouldn't be there.

Gaza is under a belligerent occupation by a foreign force that controls 80% of what goes into (and out of) that area. Their occupation is illegal, immoral and in violation of IHL.
The percentage may not be the same... But Afghanistan has the same.

Fair warning... I don't give two shits about IHL or what the UN says about pretty much anything. They are worthless.

Well... If you believe that... Which I'm assuming you are also saying the chic that got ran over also believes that... Why in the fuck would you get in front of the fuck'n dozer?
All this contempt and disdain for a woman trying to save someone's house from being bulldozed to the ground, but not a word about the people illegally destroying it.

Well... I think we have less business there than Israel. But no... They shouldn't be there.
Funny how we are so willing to launch humanitarian missions into Afghanistan, Iraq and Libya, but in the one area of the world that desperately needs humanitarian intervention, all we get is a "Huh?"

What does that have to do with her murder?

Fair warning... I don't give two shits about IHL or what the UN says about pretty much anything. They are worthless.
Which means you don't give a shit about humanity and that Hitler's biggest crime was bad PR.

All this contempt and disdain for a woman trying to save someone's house from being bulldozed to the ground, but not a word about the people illegally destroying it.
I don't know about you... But this is darwin for me. House... Life... House... Life.

Now if it was MY house... Hey... But it wasn't my house. It wasn't my friends house. I have people who depend on me. If the house is worth dying for, I'd guess that the people who actually live there might do something like that. Since they weren't... I'm sorry... She was a fuck'n idiot. I'll fight WITH you for your freedom or whatever. But I won't fight FOR you if you are just as capable of doing it yourself. Anyone can stand in front of a bulldozer.

Edit: I do however respect that she did something for her cause. I don't think it was bright... I sure as hell think she went about it the wrong way. I mean you can't fight for someone else's freedom. It's not worth anything if you don't pay anything for it. You can fight for your own ideals. Which is what she did. In a stupid way. My opinion. /Edit

Funny how we are so willing to launch humanitarian missions into Afghanistan, Iraq and Libya, but in the one area of the world that desperately needs humanitarian intervention, all we get is a "Huh?"
Hey... I'm all for beating up the bully on the block... The problem is we're the fuck'n bully.

What does that have to do with her murder?
Was she murdered? Or was it an accident? Frankly if I was going to murder someone I think I'd take out the witnesses to the murder too.

I don't think this case is nearly as black and white as you want it to be.

Which means you don't give a shit about humanity and that Hitler's biggest crime was bad PR.
No... I just care about what can be proven. The IHL and the UN don't do anything more than any other corrupt country including this one. It's propaganda.

Last edited:
Doesn't have anything to do with the choice of getting in front of a monster bulldozer.
That actually stopped and backed up over her.
So say the people who are crazy enough to get in front of a dozer.

Again... If I was going to murder someone... It would be a good idea to take out the witnesses. It's only logical.

Also logical... The bleeding hearts have to make her death worth something. Little bit white lies without the whole truth sure does make a great story to bring light on the subject.

People like you are a cancer to this planet.
*shrug* I'm trying to be fair and going with what I know, realizing what I don't know, and logic to piece it together. Believe that or not as you will.

Opinions vary.

For all you idiots that think you can see someone directly in front of a Caterpillar D9 who is kneeling down, take a look at about 1:18...
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tL4lJL7vljw&feature=player_embedded]Caterpillar D9 - YouTube[/ame]

Obstruct the progress of a tank in Tiananmen Square for political reasons and the American right-wing applauds you.

Obstruct the progress of a bulldozer in Gaza for humanitarian reasons and the American right-wing calls you an idiot.

If this happened anywhere else in the world but Israel, American conservatives would be demanding blood.

Obstruct the progress of a tank in Tiananmen Square for political reasons and the American right-wing applauds you.

Obstruct the progress of a bulldozer in Gaza for humanitarian reasons and the American right-wing calls you an idiot.

If this happened anywhere else in the world but Israel, American conservatives would be demanding blood.

I think that Israel creates a blind spot on both the left and the right.

I remember back in my college days, when South Africa and Apartheid were the big issues. Keep in mind, this is when I was a lot more right wing than I am now. And some liberal Jewish kid was trying to pander to the black students, and started going off on how awful Apartheid was and how wrong the US was to support it.

To which I hit him with, "Well, what about the way Israel treats the Palestinians. They have pretty much the same policies."

Absolutely hilarious how quickly he shut up.

Israel spends a lot of money in this country building on sympathy across the entire political spectrum, and when all else fails, play the Hitler Card.

U.S. activist's death a 'regrettable accident,' Israeli court rules - Yahoo! News

Wow,real shocker here! NOT....who the hell really expected a israeli judge to rule in favor of the murdered girl? I mean seriously..they are the chosen ones whatever they do is sanctioned by god...:eusa_whistle:
What is it you do not understand about the apology of a judge calling the event a "regrettable accident?"

They're sorry Miss Corrie died. The fact remains that Miss Corrie ignored danger warnings and placed herself in jeopardy.

Anyone who throws themselves in front of an ongoing train in any other circumstance is known as a suicidal individual. Miss Corrie additionally had a case of Martyrdom complex, something other people are not in control of.

I'm sorry Miss Corrie placed her Martyrdom mental disorder ahead of her own safety, because that makes her and not Israel responsible for her own death.

Corrie betrayed America, then, by representing her own self-inflicted Martyrdom complex in place of agreements made over the bargaining table internationally.

She did wrong to kill herself. Suicide is a vice, not a virtue.

*shrug* I'm trying to be fair and going with what I know, realizing what I don't know, and logic to piece it together. Believe that or not as you will.

Opinions vary.
Yeah, except you keep refusing to talk about the elephant in the room, which is Israel's illegal and immoral actions in Gaza and their total disregard for human life.

Corrie betrayed America, then, by representing her own self-inflicted Martyrdom complex in place of agreements made over the bargaining table internationally.

She did no such thing. Despite agreements made over the bargaining table (whatever they may be), she was at liberty to protest against something that she thought was wrong. And she "inflicted" nothing upon anyone. All she's guilty of was assuming - wrongly, in this case - that the bulldozer driver's compassion would cause him to cut the engine, as opposed to killing her with the machine under his direct control.

She did no such thing. Despite agreements made over the bargaining table (whatever they may be), she was at liberty to protest against something that she thought was wrong. And she "inflicted" nothing upon anyone. All she's guilty of was assuming - wrongly, in this case - that the bulldozer driver's compassion would cause him to cut the engine, as opposed to killing her with the machine under his direct control.
Inflicting guilt may not be a crime, but the woman committed suicide and she violated that line of decency that makes decisions through an elected body.

She allowed her personal beliefs to override jurisprudence. She betrayed America's elected processes. And she betrayed ethical standards by committing suicide in order to heap guilt on people she hated--allies of the United States.

Suicide does not equal negotiation table agreements.

In America, if you wish to influence diplomatic channels, you get a degree in diplomacy by working your butt off and learning the laws of the land; then you go out and get yourself a job in the State Department and go through the process of debate. Win some, lose some.

Ms. Corrie bypassed all of that and got guilt/sympathy from people who have also not gone through channels. That wreaks of thorough insincerity and not putting your money where your mouth is.

Suicide is a vice. It is not, I repeat, is not a virtue.

No... I just care about what can be proven.
Well, the bulldozer can be proven that it was illegally in Gaza for the commission of a crime, yet no comments about that!

The IHL and the UN don't do anything more than any other corrupt country including this one. It's propaganda.
What's corrupt about IHL?

Are you saying the notion that "no one should be punished for a crime they didn't commit", is nothing more than propaganda? Because that's IHL.

I will give you that the UNSC is corrupt, due to the veto power of the big 5, but the general assembly is about as democratic as in gets.

In America, if you wish to influence diplomatic channels, you get a degree in diplomacy by working your butt off and learning the laws of the land;
Oh, wipe your ass with this phoney appeal to the "laws of the land"!

The "laws of the land" says the bulldozer shouldn't have been there in the first place.

Those who died in Tienanmen Square were mowed down with powerful ammunition, not wheeled objects:
Document 11, reporting the advance of more heavily equipped soldiers toward the city center, concludes by noting that the fact that the troops are helmeted and are armed with automatic weapons "suggest that the force option is real." Tiananmen Square 1989
At the link you will find other documentation of the true nature of this massacre of what papers was reported 3,000 civilians, of Sino troops firing on each other in disarray, and refusal of authorities to allow free speech issues go in favor of strong-arming the crowds with lethal fire.

My how people forget.

Those who died in Tienanmen Square were mowed down with powerful ammunition, not wheeled objects:
Document 11, reporting the advance of more heavily equipped soldiers toward the city center, concludes by noting that the fact that the troops are helmeted and are armed with automatic weapons "suggest that the force option is real." Tiananmen Square 1989
At the link you will find other documentation of the true nature of this massacre of what papers was reported 3,000 civilians, of Sino troops firing on each other in disarray, and refusal of authorities to allow free speech issues go in favor of strong-arming the crowds with lethal fire.

My how people forget.

But my, how some of us don't forgot, thus why I never claimed that anyone at Tienanmen Square was crushed under the tracks of a tank.

Forum List

Back