Israel is Losing...

Status
Not open for further replies.
BIK what's with the Gay-ish Jihadist dude?
m0137.gif

BIK what's with the Gay-ish Jihadist dude?
m0137.gif

:doubt:....this was after operation pillar of cloud after the ceasefire was reached...old man was hugging him for firing at tel aviv, Jihad Islami broke that barrier before Hamas did.

Foolish morning eh? :eusa_eh:....

Eh, I just got a good money source. I go help with the voting for few hours and get 800 Shekels. Sweeeeeeet!:D

800 shekels? That'll get you a pair of jeans....:D

I'm a student!
m0930.gif
I use the money for books, not jeans. I have no such luxury. And don't mock on 800 Shekels, that's alot for someone who has to pay the absurd amount of money that they demand in this college i'm signed into. I used my family's discount and IDF release bill and I didn't get to the half of it. Damn!
m0915.gif

Eh, I just got a good money source. I go help with the voting for few hours and get 800 Shekels. Sweeeeeeet!:D

I'm a student!
m0930.gif
I use the money for books, not jeans. I have no such luxury. And don't mock on 800 Shekels, that's alot for someone who has to pay the absurd amount of money that they demand in this college i'm signed into. I used my family's discount and IDF release bill and I didn't get to the half of it. Damn!
m0915.gif

800 shekels is about 270 dollars US, right? That's good for what you have to do. I'm a student as well and books are around hundreds of dollars depending on the class you're taking. What College are you in? Berziet? Any scholarship discounts there?

I'm not mocking it either, my cousins worked a month in Gaza to get 800 shekels.

Last edited:

I'm a student!
m0930.gif
m0915.gif

800 shekels is about 270 dollars US, right? That's good for what you have to do. I'm a student as well and books are around hundreds of dollars depending on the class you're taking. What College are you in? Berziet? Any scholarship discounts there?

800 Shekels is around 250? something like that, I believe... But whatever they give me, I take, it's only for the election day itself, so I don't mind. I hope the won't let me do some annoying phone calls to voters ("did you vote? Why don't you vote? when you come to vote? we're can wait for you to come vote", blah blah....
t1828.gif
) I'm not that good on phonecalls, that didn't go well on cellphone companies, lol

Since I was very young I wanted to study law
smileys-court-895145.gif
In the south the university in Be'er Sheva doesn't have those kind of courses, they have mainly mathematic and Mechanical Engineering and those kind of things which I don't like. i was supposed to study in Sderot but that was only the first year they opened this course, so I found myself studying in Netanya
hiker.gif
It's a great college, it has its reputation, but the tuition they demand is absurd!
tantrumsmiley.gif

We have scholarships for students who are "newcomers", means they have been in Israel for less than 6 years. Arab students here also have special exam plans, and girls who wish to learn computering can do it for free no charge here:tongue: I myself have 50% discount because my mom is an IDF disabled. But those who don't have discounts or scholarships can trust mainly mom or dad's pocket. Here in Total you can get up to 30,000+- a year, but in hertzliya, for example, you could easily say goodbye to 60,000 in a year.

I'm a student!
m0930.gif
m0915.gif

800 Shekels is around 250? something like that, I believe... But whatever they give me, I take, it's only for the election day itself, so I don't mind. I hope the won't let me do some annoying phone calls to voters ("did you vote? Why don't you vote? when you come to vote? we're can wait for you to come vote", blah blah....
t1828.gif
) I'm not that good on phonecalls, that didn't go well on cellphone companies, lol

smileys-court-895145.gif
In the south the university in Be'er Sheva doesn't have those kind of courses, they have mainly mathematic and Mechanical Engineering and those kind of things which I don't like. i was supposed to study in Sderot but that was only the first year they opened this course, so I found myself studying in Netanya
hiker.gif
It's a great college, it has its reputation, but the tuition they demand is absurd!
tantrumsmiley.gif

We have scholarships for students who are "newcomers", means they have been in Israel for less than 6 years. Arab students here also have special exam plans, and girls who wish to learn computering can do it for free no charge here:tongue: I myself have 50% discount because my mom is an IDF disabled. But those who don't have discounts or scholarships can trust mainly mom or dad's pocket. Here in Total you can get up to 30,000+- a year, but in hertzliya, for example, you could easily say goodbye to 60,000 in a year.

LOL...I love your smiley's they're really funny....anyways, how'd you like law since you were young? That's funny to me. I always wanted to be a professional track driver when I was younger. I was obsessed with sports cars. When you grow up things change and I'm being pushed for medical school, many Arabs here go into the medical field, it's not my taste though. I think I'm going into engineering, but my parents don't really like that idea. But my Dad also says its up to me. But my situation is different because in the future my sisters will rely on me and my cousins will rely on me. I'm the only boy in the family, no brothers. Which kinda sucks...:D...but we had one on the way and some bad things happened and my Mom was sick...he didn't make it past 3 months....:(..... That being said, why don't you go mechanical engineering? And what are you studying now then? Try University of Michigan Ann Arbor where I live....30,000 dollars a year minimum....:badgrin:

t1828.gif

smileys-court-895145.gif
hiker.gif
tantrumsmiley.gif

LOL...I love your smiley's they're really funny....anyways, how'd you like law since you were young? That's funny to me. I always wanted to be a professional track driver when I was younger. I was obsessed with sports cars. When you grow up things change and I'm being pushed for medical school, many Arabs here go into the medical field, it's not my taste though. I think I'm going into engineering, but my parents don't really like that idea. But my Dad also says its up to me. But my situation is different because in the future my sisters will rely on me and my cousins will rely on me. I'm the only boy in the family, no brothers. Which kinda sucks...:D...but we had one on the way and some bad things happened and my Mom was sick...he didn't make it past 3 months....:(..... That being said, why don't you go mechanical engineering? And what are you studying now then? Try University of Michigan Ann Arbor where I live....30,000 dollars a year minimum....:badgrin:

When I was in school we had a law program, as a choice course, so called in highschool. Well, our systems have education system counted by "points". that's in math and English. it has 3-4-5 points. If one goes to a mathematic course of 3 points, it's the "easy one", and naturally the 5 points mathematic course is the most difficult (and it's very difficult. Not to mention completely USELESS!:doubt:), we have the same in English, too. So besides that we had two more courses we needed to take which contained 5 points each. one course which is like a known proffesion, and noather which must have something to do with enviroment, because I went to a regional agricultural school. So I had 5 points course in English, 4 in math (which I almost didn't pass, I truly HATE math:eusa_shifty:) and 5 points in law (taught by the village's lawyer) and ecology.

I really really loved it, I had very high grades, and I found it that this is what I wanna do
happy0148.gif

I heard engineering is a tough one, but if that's what you want, go with it. It's good that american Arabs choose to go to medicine, here they do the same, we have lack of doctors and the Arabs in Israel really help developing that market, kudos for them on that one
happy0025.gif
, what do your parents want you to study?

My mom's quite glad about my professional choice, she says all I need is a good looking doctor and I'm all set!:D That's just a pure Jewish thinking, though:lol:

Sorry to hear about your sibling, that's horrible
t2318.gif
, but how is your mom doing now? take good care of her, mom is the most important thing there is!
Laie_7.gif

As I wanted, I study law, Be'ezrat HaShem, finishing my third year, yay:tongue: And I don't like anything which has to do with numbers and calculations and that. i don't like math. simple math is good, but all those weird things they teach? Nah, not my gig.

Last edited:
t1828.gif

smileys-court-895145.gif
hiker.gif
tantrumsmiley.gif

When I was in school we had a law program, as a choice course, so called in highschool. Well, our systems have education system counted by "points". that's in math and English. it has 3-4-5 points. If one goes to a mathematic course of 3 points, it's the "easy one", and naturally the 5 points mathematic course is the most difficult (and it's very difficult. Not to mention completely USELESS!:doubt:), we have the same in English, too. So besides that we had two more courses we needed to take which contained 5 points each. one course which is like a known proffesion, and noather which must have something to do with enviroment, because I went to a regional agricultural school. So I had 5 points course in English, 4 in math (which I almost didn't pass, I truly HATE math:eusa_shifty:) and 5 points in law (taught by the village's lawyer) and ecology.

I really really loved it, I had very high grades, and I found it that this is what I wanna do
happy0148.gif

I heard engineering is a tough one, but if that's what you want, go with it. It's good that american Arabs choose to go to medicine, here they do the same, we have lack of doctors and the Arabs in Israel really help developing that market, kudos for them on that one
happy0025.gif

My mom's quite glad about my professional choice, she says all I need is a good looking doctor and I'm all set!:D That's just a pure Jewish thinking, though:lol:

t2318.gif
, but how is your mom doing now? take good care of her, mom is the most important thing there is!
Laie_7.gif

As I wanted, I study law, Be'ezrat HaShem, finishing my third year, yay:tongue: And I don't like anything which has to do with numbers and calculations and that. i don't like math. simple math is good, but all those weird things they teach? Nah, not my gig.

I hate math as well, that's why I'm gonna go into a specific engineering degree, there's plenty to chose from, it depends about you if it's hard, if you like it, it will work. Maybe automotive, not decided yet, but entrepreneurship might be a thing to consider.

Roflmao! That's not just a Jewish thing, it's a Arabic thing as well, all the parents want their dsughters to be married to doctors.

My mom went to visit her sick mother and brother who has prostate cancer. She's overseas. I haven't seen her for about 2 months almost.

I sort of wanted to do military if I move, we might move in 3 years to Gaza and I'm gonna be alone either studying here or studying in Egypt and I want to do military service there maybe.

Lipush respond to me...I'm with My Dad who's watching old Egyptian movies and I can't handle those movies I'm dying here...:D

happy0148.gif

happy0025.gif

t2318.gif
Laie_7.gif

I hate math as well, that's why I'm gonna go into a specific engineering degree, there's plenty to chose from, it depends about you if it's hard, if you like it, it will work. Maybe automotive, not decided yet, but entrepreneurship might be a thing to consider.

Roflmao! That's not just a Jewish thing, it's a Arabic thing as well, all the parents want their dsughters to be married to doctors.

My mom went to visit her sick mother and brother who has prostate cancer. She's overseas. I haven't seen her for about 2 months almost.

I sort of wanted to do military if I move, we might move in 3 years to Gaza and I'm gonna be alone either studying here or studying in Egypt and I want to do military service there maybe.

Well not ALL of us want doctors in family. My old aunt lady BEGGED her son to leave the degree, because she knew how much it demands, but well, he wanted to be a children's doctor, and that was his decision to make, and he's natural, so...

I hope your relative gets better, cancer influence more than the one who's sick. My mother faught this illness twice, and now she's fighting for the third time. It's a tough journey, but thankfully more and more people survive it:redface:

Well, for the military thing, if you people move to Gaza, I truely hope you'de be avoiding that, no need to explain why, and you should know that in general that's a tough choice to make. Many times I saw on television the American troops who leave their families behind for 2, or 3, or 4 years, and I mean gee, that's harsh! Here the longest road will take us 5-6 hours and we're home, but they're like Waaaaaaaaay out there, and with families and all, it's not easy. Both my parents served for over 20 years, and while I love and proud of them, some part of me will always be a little sad that I kind of "missed" them in some point. I know that doesn't make any sense, but that's how I feel sometimes.

Last edited:

happy0148.gif

happy0025.gif

t2318.gif
Laie_7.gif

Well not ALL of us want doctors in family. My old aunt lady BEGGED her son to leave the degree, because she knew how much it demands, but well, he wanted to be a children's doctor, and that was his decision to make, and he's natural, so...

I hope your relative gets better, cancer influence more than the one who's sick. My mother faught this illness twice, and now she's fighting for the third time. It's a tough journey, but thankfully more and more people survive it:redface:

Well, for the military thing, if you people move to Gaza, I truely hope you'de be avoiding that, no need to explain why, and you should know that in general that's a tough choice to make. Many times I saw on television the American troops who leave their families behind for 2, or 3, or 4 years, and I mean gee, that's harsh! Here the longest road will take us 5-6 hours and we're home, but they're like Waaaaaaaaay out there, and with families and all, it's not easy. Both my parents served for over 20 years, and while I love and proud of them, some part of me will always be a little sad that I kind of "missed" them in some point. I know that doesn't make any sense, but that's how I feel sometimes.

Hope your mother the best, Lipush. And not military in Gaza, in Egypt. Yeah they might miss me for a while but what you gonna do. My Dad always thinks about my sisters and their future. So he worries if he can stay here and he has 3 years left until he will sell his homes. And maybe his business as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back