Israel is Losing...

Status
Not open for further replies.
What you don't seem to understand HossFly is that my support of peace to the 67 borders as proposed by the Arab League in 2002 and re-introduced in 2008 would hope to disarm the Radicals manufactured by US and Israeli aggressions towards Muslims all over the world.

For me its not a choice or a beauty contest...its Radical Right Wing Israelis and settlement building that stirs the pot of wars...

I think America is reviewing its unconditional support of Israel. It may force a peace. Then America may start winning back the influence we had prior to Israel's 67 PREEMPTIVE STRIKE against her neighbors.
Duh, 67 borders did not bring peace, moron. It was an invitation for the Arabs to attack and they did just that.
So building more settlements by taking more land is supposed to bring peace? :dunno:
They should annexed it and gotten it over with. The name "West Bank" is also a recent Arab invention and fraud. For thousands of years it was called Judeah and Samaria up until 1948.

Alright....now it's time for ima and Lipush to have their convo.....:cool:

Sorry but Ima is on my ignore list. She doesn't play nice.

He he....:D she's all about having fun but she does have serious conversations sometimes. So are you Hispanic at all though? Because I remember you told me you're from South America or somethin....:cool:

Is there a politicallly correct answer to that?:tongue: Well Yeah, guess so.

Duh, 67 borders did not bring peace, moron. It was an invitation for the Arabs to attack and they did just that.
So building more settlements by taking more land is supposed to bring peace? :dunno:

Clearly the Israeli plan has been and will continue to be Settlement building despite International Law...It is plan adopted before she attacked her neighbors pre-emptively in 67...Capturing Jerusalem and as much of the West Bank was always in the cards.

Nothing will stop the Israeli land theft until a military force stops her.

Give it time, the Middle East bubble presure keps expanding and it will pop again, only this time, the choice of weapons will be missiles.
Yes, there are already about 300,000 Israelis living in the Judeah and Samaria and more are coming everyday. Arabs can kiss it goodbye. Or they can move to Gaza, or Jordan, Egypt, or Syria, where they originally came from. Shalom mother pucker.

Sorry but Ima is on my ignore list. She doesn't play nice.

He he....:D she's all about having fun but she does have serious conversations sometimes. So are you Hispanic at all though? Because I remember you told me you're from South America or somethin....:cool:

Well, I gotta go so bye and have fun but do me a favor and rig the votes against Netanyahu, anyone who votes for him throw the paper out....:)

Clearly the Israeli plan has been and will continue to be Settlement building despite International Law...It is plan adopted before she attacked her neighbors pre-emptively in 67...Capturing Jerusalem and as much of the West Bank was always in the cards.

Give it time, the Middle East bubble presure keps expanding and it will pop again, only this time, the choice of weapons will be missiles.
Yes, there are already about 300,000 Israelis living in the Judeah and Samaria and more are coming everyday. Arabs can kiss it goodbye. Or they can move to Gaza, or Jordan, Egypt, or Syria, where they originally came from. Shalom mother pucker.
So basically, you think that Jews should just take what they want by force and suffer the consequences of continued war possibly escalating to nuclear weapons, while you hide behind your computer and act like a tough guy? Did I nail it? :D

Well, I gotta go so bye and have fun but do me a favor and rig the votes against Netanyahu, anyone who votes for him throw the paper out....:)

She put me on ignore because she prefers to pretend that she's Jewish and she kept saying "my people", which she didn't like being reminded were actually Hispanics, not Jews. :D

Indeed, Israel will continue to shoot itself in the foot with that policy.

Nah I'm not voting Likud, notta chance:cool:

She put me on ignore because she prefers to pretend that she's Jewish and she kept saying "my people", which she didn't like being reminded were actually Hispanics, not Jews. :D
Ignored because you're a bigoted zit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back