any news??

irosie91

Diamond Member
Jul 12, 2012
any news on samer and his magical 1000 day fast? Is he still
magically alive by the magical powers of allah/isa ?

any news on samer and his magical 1000 day fast? Is he still
He's going to go down in the record books as the longest fake faster ever in the history of fake fasts.

If someone is bound & determined to want to die by starvation, who are we to interfere with anothers choice between his or her life or death?

QUOTE=irosie91;6668217]any news on samer and his magical 1000 day fast? Is he still
magically alive by the magical powers of allah/isa ?[/QUOTE]

Too bad Dr. Kevorkian isn't around to help this Samer guy.

If someone is bound & determined to want to die by starvation, who are we to interfere with anothers choice between his or her life or death?

QUOTE=irosie91;6668217]any news on samer and his magical 1000 day fast? Is he still
[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

LOL...i ain't keepin' an exact record, but it looks like you are 0 for 2.

you're wishing for less meat on samer while the only meat on ol' theo cahone are those disposable diapers you keep stealing from him and following me around with, lookin' to salve your pain.

too funny.

LOL! Hey Seal, thanks for being such a good sport. Our dogs need more hydrants like you. Which reminds me, isn't it time for your Patrick to chime in?

LOL...i ain't keepin' an exact record, but it looks like you are 0 for 2.

you're wishing for less meat on samer while the only meat on ol' theo cahone are those disposable diapers you keep stealing from him and following me around with, lookin' to salve your pain.

too funny.[/QUOTE]

Too bad Dr. Kevorkian isn't around to help this Samer guy.

[/QUOTE]
Wouldn't it be funny if it all turned out that Samer was only trying to get out of paying Foot Locker for that new pair of Air Jordans? That "hunger strike" was only a diversion?

Forum List

Back